Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2018, 01:32 AM
Master

well
Old 19-09-2018, 08:51 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
well
?? Well what??
Old 19-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Master

i couldn't find an emoji for 'curious' so I ended up being confused!
Old 19-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i couldn't find an emoji for 'curious' so I ended up being confused!
that is hilarious.!!
Yeah, there isn't curious emoji. Zee. I wonder why.
Old 20-09-2018, 01:51 AM
Pathfinder

Oh’ Dear, as I sit here thinking of how to put into words how you make me feel, Many things come to mind...

The good, the great, the bad and the ugly!
You can make me touch the heavens and easily turn my days into nights.
You make me happy as well as angry some times.
You are my hurricane and also my sunshine.
My life by your side is full of color, you make me feel alive and full of energy.
I clearly see your imperfections as you see mine.
You are as vital to my life as the elements for survival.
Alone I am strong with you I feel powerful...
Old 20-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Experiencer
♡♥♡♥♡♥ Jay, Guess what? — Suck it! ♥♡♥♡♥♡
Old 20-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
that is hilarious.!!
Yeah, there isn't curious emoji. Zee. I wonder why.

I thought it was because we aren't allowed to be curious? (mischevious_grin)
Old 20-09-2018, 11:20 PM
Knower

It's been a bit since we had a long conversation of sorts, like 2 weeks until today. I knew it is end of month & your cigs make it so you are in need of some food.
& I put the package in front of your door (of food) as I need to mother you in the way I do.. You love to make over (daddy) people like I do.. not everyone but you need to feel needed this way when appropriate.
SO now I am wound up emotionally.. We had our 20 -30 minute conversation, I did tell you I'm doing better with less communication but I love to run into you & see you out and about..
You said your IQ was 165 or before your accident. Yes I could see that.
You are humble though & don't brag. I think it's funny when we talk. You told me in your demure way.. you are good looking, a catch.. knowing that many see you as rather, Invisible, here. I know what you are about & your power that God gave you. You are EXTREMELY gifted & called! You know you are.
You are doing better. So am I. We don't need each other up close... the re meeting, healing YES & in certain way & times I need your help .. certain ways & times you need my help. We both get it.

They were trying to say you said something you didn't say & clarifying with you the other day in passing it was so, I knew it. You are sweet person, you would not twist up something like they said you said.. I know your spirit.
Your comments, of, it will be right in time, & as we both agree, we will love them till they are OK again. I LOVE these type of connections.. you do your thing, I do my thing, and in passing we connect enough to reaffirm, our existence. We both have so much inside of ourselves.
to give.
& it's Not Easy but key ones need us.. I see this pulled way back.. I say this I think you are more seeing this too..
Just when we talk, it's kind of like you are my child in a way.. but not ...
We are children of God. Healing.
Loving. Waiting patiently for the rest of our soul group to reunite.
We are both receptive. Together too much At All we are not at our highest selves.. we cancel out.
I know you would be here for me if anything went down in the world..
I WANT to help you if you are hungry or if you need me to provide for you to get you through the month. & you are strong, you know that already...
I don't know if I am babying you but I can't stand to see you suffer & won't bring myself to allow that part... but I want you to be all you can be.
I just get wound up if we talk too much. or too often.

You told me today again, that all of this in your past & again.. You are fine.
You are gifted, you are strong, everything is God's Timing. You are beautiful soul.. we are going to be OK. You told me too, it will all be OK. Yes.
We are tribe of Joseph & they need to be motherly/fatherly NOT to enable but to love & be there assisting in ascension process.
Will take a few days for me to unwind from this latest conversation, I knew it would. I'm trying.. I know you are too. God Is Good.
I gave you some really good bread & peanut butter & you tell me you bought a jar of strawberry preserves 2 days ago. & you didn't have bread or peanut butter.
love it. OK back to 3D.
Old 21-09-2018, 01:07 AM
Master

hi sweetie, hope you are having a nice day!

I was apprehensive for a while but wasn't in so much pain as to cry out...
Old 21-09-2018, 10:12 PM
Pathfinder

Haven't seen you in person since January. You caught me off guard so badly...why do you look at me like that? You look at me like I'm a space alien or something. But you're smiling? I don't get you but I'm at peace with everything...come find me when you're ready.

PS stop visiting me in my dreams...it's torture
Closed Thread