Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-06-2018, 03:35 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
Let's look at the concept of what a twin flame is. A twin flame is two haves of a common ancestor. Think of cell division. When a cell divides into two new cells, what happened to the original cell? Another words which of the two new cells use to be the original cell? They both equally share the same amount of DNA and material within it from the original cell. So could consciousness be split the same way? You say no, I say yes.

And no your twin is not exactly like you. I don't think of twin flames as clones, I think of them as complimentary pieces that use to make up a whole. This is where the cell division analogy I used no longer prescribes anymore to our understanding of twin flames. Yin and Yang are opposites, but they are in relationship with each other, and together they make a perfect sphere. I believe each twin takes on certain aspects that align them either toward famine (yin), or masculine (yang). So I can attribute a charge to one, as long as I attribute the opposite charge to the other.

The majority people who come to this web page are in the yin alignment. We are the ones seeking spirituality, while our twin is in the world completely oblivious to these things. They are the ones running away from us, because we are chasing the twin all the time.

When you say these are "totally different concepts" shows how little you understand each concept. When you're familiar with these concepts you can see the commonality they exhibit. I call them common controlling ideas.

I brought up Teal swan to let you know I didn't invent these ideas. Teal generally doesn't contradict any one else's teachings, she just has a different way to express them.

I am not saying the consciousness cant be split the same way as the cell. It could be. Or maybe it couldnt. Who knows. You said consious stream could be split in more than two parts creating a soul group. So.....more than one flame then? My soul is my soul though, please dont split it in half. Twins are exactly the same by definition. Ying/yang is somebody akin to your perfect partner that would balance you out. Twin is your perfect mirror. These two concepts contradict each other, but people seem to like to jam them together in search of one perfect person who would not only be very similar to them, but also very opposite. Can't have it both ways.
Old 15-06-2018, 04:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar
I am not saying the consciousness cant be split the same way as the cell. It could be. Or maybe it couldnt. Who knows. You said consious stream could be split in more than two parts creating a soul group. So.....more than one flame then? My soul is my soul though, please dont split it in half. Twins are exactly the same by definition. Ying/yang is somebody akin to your perfect partner that would balance you out. Twin is your perfect mirror. These two concepts contradict each other, but people seem to like to jam them together in search of one perfect person who would not only be very similar to them, but also very opposite. Can't have it both ways.

I think I understand. You're worried that if you split you will cease to exist or something like that. Let me reassure you that's not what I mean. You will always exist, because what I left out, maybe the missing ingredient that might bring this home, who knows maybe you will still doubt that seems to be your reality at the moment, but the situation is that you're connected to everything and everyone already. You just don't remember.

When you die, you will meet every person every friend, every person you loved, every family member you ever had. It is the most awesome of reunions to ever happen, and you will be like "Oh yeah. I remember that I use to know you." On earth you think of people as independent beings living out their lives, but over there we are all connected, because we're all linked to each other and to God.
Old 16-06-2018, 04:30 AM
Newbie ;)

For people to understand little bit better. Lot of us first start out has soulmates. Soulmates having any different terms but it mostly connects to a psyical levels but start learning and branching out to spiritual. Than twin flame is second point of the ladder which combines both psyical and spiritual levels within the relationship. But the things that makes TWIN FLAME different from a TWIN RAY. Is that with a TWIN FLMAE you can cut ties or break off the relationship at anytime point of time. No matter how far the relationship progresses. With TWIN RAY is there no take backs once you make the choice of bonding together forever and continuing the relationship even after death and the great beyond. This is the highest connection because you are connecting on higher level between physical and spiritual.
Old 16-06-2018, 05:49 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaStarflower
For people to understand little bit better. Lot of us first start out has soulmates. Soulmates having any different terms but it mostly connects to a psyical levels but start learning and branching out to spiritual. Than twin flame is second point of the ladder which combines both psyical and spiritual levels within the relationship. But the things that makes TWIN FLAME different from a TWIN RAY. Is that with a TWIN FLMAE you can cut ties or break off the relationship at anytime point of time. No matter how far the relationship progresses. With TWIN RAY is there no take backs once you make the choice of bonding together forever and continuing the relationship even after death and the great beyond. This is the highest connection because you are connecting on higher level between physical and spiritual.

So then it also would make sense to me that a soulmate can develop into a twin flame, who then can develop into a twin ray, irrespective of the number of souls you meet. Whether this can be done depends on whether you are in touch with your higher self. Turn the label from "person" to "self" and this experiences makes a whole lot more sense.
Old 16-06-2018, 07:02 PM
Master

so with a twin ray you never break up ever at all. not once, not ever. once together, its definite forever and ever. no separation?
Old 17-06-2018, 12:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
so with a twin ray you never break up ever at all. not once, not ever. once together, its definite forever and ever. no separation?

Yes, that is correct because if you do it would destroy both of you in the process that is main difference between a twin flame and twin Ray
Old 17-06-2018, 05:15 AM
Master
So is anyone here a twin Ray? If so what does it entail? (AriaStarflower?)

Or does being a twin ray mean that you’re beyond discussing yourself or selves?

Do they have any glorified mission/s?

Or do they just exist in oneness without all the twin flame drama and hysteria?
Old 17-06-2018, 05:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaStarflower
Yes, that is correct because if you do it would destroy both of you in the process that is main difference between a twin flame and twin Ray

Destroy? As in destroy the connection or would you both just evaporate?
Old 17-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Ascender

Starstar, I never said that any one author is the authority on anything, or that anyone is 100% right about everything they say. I don't think that at all. I think to actually come close to any truth, you have to study a lot of different sources, and put it all together. All I am saying is that if a person has put a ton of hours into research and study that there might be some truth in it.

Lorelyen, when my vibration raised it was because I had looked the dark in the face and dealt with my issues (did a bunch of shadow work after my twin broke my heart the first time). I do not believe that a vibration raises because one avoids their shadow side, but because one faces it and over comes it. After the first time he broke my heart, I was determined to know what my patterns were and that led me to do the shadow work, after which, I went through what I termed "ascension" because that is what I found when I searched the internet to find out what was happening to me.

What it really was (I think now) is a vibration raise. I believe that because my vibration feels higher, I am happier, I no longer get depression. I do not function with and on negative emotions anymore, in other words I do not walk around angry, jealous, sad, depressed, etc etc (you can put any negative emotion in there).
What also happened was that my third eye opened and this led me to have a stronger connection with the spirit realm and other entities (whether they be extra-terrestrial or extra- dimensional, or both), as well as sensing Angels and other types of spirits more. Not long after the specific moment that my third eye opened, I had channeled messages from beings that are extra-terrestrial and extra-dimensional. I can't prove this was real to anyone else, but their message was confirmed to me.

I think that in higher dimensions, beings do not function on lower emotions, and that is why that when I raised my vibration, I had contact with higher dimensional beings. I am convinced that it all started with my twin, as when we were having the strange twin-flame eye contact, that is when my third eye began to twitch. But I don't understand it any more than that. I also think a lot of other things I did probably put me on the path to the spiritual awakening that I had, including stopping watching tv, working out and doing yoga, meditation, eating healthier, going back to school and exercising my mind as well, then when I did the shadow work it put me over the edge and I went through what I call "ascension" (a vibration raise).

Now why is it called "ascending" when you really don't go anywhere, well at least not yet lol. What I termed "ascension" was because I had all the symptoms that you can find on various websites. What is the most interesting to me now is how some of them relate to the vibration raise. They say our planet is dense, and during this "ascension" period that I went through, my body felt less dense. Also, all of my senses increased, not just the extra ones. My eyesight did not get better, but things became more beautiful to me, food tasted better, my hearing did not improve, but I began to "hear" things from other dimensions. I both heard other dimensional beings, as well as "heard" stuff going on with people that I was not physically close to, including my twin. Now some of this stuff didn't make any sense at the time but as since then been confirmed to me.

So in my estimate now, I feel that "ascension" is having more access to "higher" dimensions, in the sense that you both can access beings and abilities, but also you begin to live more 5D. By that I mean experiencing less lower emotions, and being on higher vibrations all the time (although your vibration does fluctuate). Also I do not know exactly what the 5th dimension is like, but I feel I am living closer to it, or more in it in some ways. I no longer seem to need to be a worker/drone, I am gaining more information and understanding about how things work, and getting closer to the truth of things, I sense this is more how the 5th dimension is.

Also, I feel that "ascension" is getting closer to light body. This is not new age, this is as old as Buddhism, if not older. Based on what I have experienced and what I have learned, I do believe in light body and that this is what we are capable of. Ascension is the process of achieving light body, although it is happening slowly. When I hear people say that our bodies have to get used to the "new higher frequencies" this makes sense to me because of how my body felt when I went through that ascension phase. And how I feel now at times when I am on higher vibrations, like my body almost cannot handle it. So I do believe we have to slowly grow into it and let our bodies get used to it, this is because our planet has existed on lower vibrations before and this place is dense.
When I talk about "light body" I'm not talking about the new age, I'm talking about Buddhism.

One other thing, to the OP. I do not believe in contracts. I believe that we can null and void any contract that we may have agreed to prior to this life. I don't believe we have to be bound to contracts. So I don't give any credit to them and don't much care what they say.
As for soulmates, there are different types. There are some that you know in other dimensions or other lives, but you only meet for a brief time in this life. There are some that stay around or come and go for a long time in this life, and they are your soul family, but they aren't necessarily romantic. That is what I have experienced, in fact, I have never experienced a romantic soulmate. All of mine are the same sex as me and platonic. My last ex was a karmic, and my first ex I'm not sure, but maybe a lower level soulmate. What resonates with my from Newton's book is that some soulmates are from your specific soul family and some are from neighboring family's. So there are different types of bonds.

I haven't even read all the posts yet and this is long, so I'll stop there for now.
Old 17-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Ascender

To address more posts: my understanding of consciousness is that it is the single beginning point of creation, it is only one point, split into everything into existence. Everything has consciousness. So it is actually split into everything. Where soul family comes in is that souls exist in clusters. They are a part of the same over soul, yet they each have their own soul as well. A soul taken and split, is still a complete soul. I don't understand how it works though. I do not feel as though I have a partial soul, although I do feel as though I have a soul family (some of whom I know).
Now the other half split/ whether we choose to call it a "twin flame" or a "twin ray" would mean to me the split that is referred to in the Nag Hammadi. This split is when the human was divided into a masculine half and a feminine half. The purpose for the split, was to keep us from accessing our full power. It was done after the humans ate the apple and had a spiritual awakening. The supposed "gods" (what they called themselves), didn't want us to have access to all our power or know what we are, so they did the split, among other things.
Now I will go on to say that it also says that there were different types of humans. Some had souls and spirits. Some only a spirit and some only a soul. They were on different levels of understanding, so different stuff was taught to different humans. But my point is, that with different types of humans, who knows if everyone was split. It could be some, it could be everyone. Who knows, we shouldn't limit ourselves by thinking we are going to get full answers at this point.
And no I'm not saying that even the Nag Hammadi has the full answers. I am taking pieces of the puzzle from various sources, and you still have to figure that we don't see the big picture. But this is as close as I have come so far.