Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-08-2017, 12:19 AM
Master
Observe the minds that are unaware of God, how they think all kinds of confusion.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:30 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes ahiyah I believe it is a sign of whats to come............ I'm not sure I agree with religion being "forced" on so many people. Ill explain............yes maybe as a child when you were growing up, your parents took you to church, etc. but your an adult now-and it sounds like that you have studied and researched so that you could make your own decision about your religion so that it no longer was forced upon you.
I speak for a whole bunch of people that I call my Family, that were forced into such things as Indian Boarding Schools, or the Stolen generation in what is now known as Australia. What happened to these people was their land was taken from them, their culture was taken from them and their Spiritual Language was taken from them all because of the Religion of Christianity. Does it not say "Do unto others as you would have done unto you, for by the measure etc etc it will be done back. Now what we are doing back to them is nothing what it done to us. Yes we know our People put their trust in Christianity and while we are slowly Grinding to dust some of its beliefs of the bigots we are also opening the eyes of some of the followers, believe it or not. There's other things we are doing that doesn't get noticed and we can't speak of ATM but everything gets revealed, we are purging out a certain people and maybe you should just let that happen. I wouldn't mind a discussion with you so you can share the goodness of what you know. If its the usual that we always hear from charismatic Christians then you might want to hold onto that. Remember your bible says not to stand in the way of Evil so if what we are doing is considered Evil its best to let it happen. Just a reminder Revelations 22:11 might be of interest to you and Remember I am not Christian.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:37 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Observe the minds that are unaware of God, how they think all kinds of confusion.
Well said makes me wish I had of said it myself. Short yet powerful. You are surely in touch with your Taonga. I suppose in English that would be Talents. I gotta get out of here I think Ive done my job for now. Arohanui
Old 03-08-2017, 01:31 AM
Experiencer

ahiyah-okay now it is starting to come into focus for me with regards to what was forced-thank you for your clarity.

im not trying to change your beliefs-I wanted to understand where you were coming from-it was very perplexing to me why posting goes on in a Christian thread-I wanted to understand why there exchanges of posts that inevitably ended up in hostility

I do not know what a charismatic Christian is-guess ill have to look into that.

so you are not a Christian-okay-I am a Christian-do you know I at one point in my life I seriously considered becoming catholic?

anyway ahiyah-thank you for clarifying where you were coming from. thank you for helping me to understand.

and like I said, im not trying to change yours or anyone elses beliefs........and just because we believe different things-it doesn't mean we cant talk. it simply means we believe different things-so no debate has to ensue.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:27 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Well said makes me wish I had of said it myself. Short yet powerful. You are surely in touch with your Taonga. I suppose in English that would be Talents. I gotta get out of here I think Ive done my job for now. Arohanui

All being have their talents but only not when someone was trapped by the demonic way of thinking or worship. That's the worst part of humanity or "human nature" from the leading of the bad sources. If anyone who is willing to see the light of goodness or righteous then he should understand that what's right and wrong or facing to the light of benevolent no to the evildoing....
Old 03-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Mickiel;
Quote:

..............then observe how such minds literally invented, made up and manufactured a deception we call the Bible, then forced it upon all those little minds with intent to spread that confusion around the world - and observe also some other similar minds apparent today who have bought into that falsehood in its entirety, and thus have allowed THEMSELF to become entirely confused by their so called "leaders"....
Old 03-08-2017, 08:07 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Why'd you feel the need to tell me this? The whole dam word is pagan and yes it is in the plural. And it is masculine sheesh. Just get to the part where your god/Elohim commanded a new weekly Sabbath. None of this Babylonian speak either just point to the verse where the commandment is given. Until that happens just galavant around like you're a messenger of Light like all the other Babylonians.
When I spoke to you before and said that there are some things I agree with the JW's, yeah that was me handing you a discussion to be had, but your ego got the better of you.
From the kindness of my heart I give you this, when the word Elohim is used for the Cohen it's a descriptive word, the True Cohen don't call themselves Elohim the writer is making a focal point of the Presence of the obedient Cohen doing the service to YHWH. No mystery there. Again there are some things I agree with the JW's, find out what those are and we might just have a discussion worth having. Until then?

Elohim is only plural for false gods. Google it.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:34 AM
Master
Quote:

You have already said some powerful things here.

But thank you, I do my best.
Old 26-09-2018, 02:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Elohim is only plural for false gods. Google it.

Google is not the final say on a subject.

If you look at the word used for God in the first creation account (Genesis 1:1 - 2:3) The Hebrew word transliterates as Elohim and only Elohim.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:27 AM
Master
God is a mystery to us , well at least to me he is. And I maintain that he will remain that way. He is an ignematic being. Very powerful and guarded ,,elusive and private where humanity is concerned.

In Jeremiah 24:7 God reveals that he has to "give" the human a heart to know him. It is he who opens the human conscious and only then could the human can begin to rightly know anything about God. And I find that interesting.