Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-07-2014, 02:33 PM
Master
Hello Baile

It wasn't my intent too :)

"Did you just drama people poor Smiler?"

Have a nice day

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 18-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hello Baile It wasn't my intent too :) Have a nice day :)
I realize that Smiler. Thanks.
Old 18-07-2014, 04:42 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Yeah that goes for me to. However, i dont decide who gets to live with me. Though i discussed with the houseowner who he should let in or not. Which he totally agreed with.
It was quite an experience to see how pathetic people can be though not allways easy when ur being gossipped, they having gatherings in the garden and dont even invite u once (i have an appartment in the garden) setting up schemes and blaming u. Things like that.

Yeah sw good vent, we shall see whats next for me. Since there is only one more left.

The nature of others is what it is we cant always control what they do and say and how they wish to be.

Often when your observing others who behave like this, you can reaffirm how you wish to be around others and in this world. Sometimes it is harder to remain yourself and not join in with the group in these ways. Its great your aware of them, an invitation into the group, sounds like it wouldn't be your idea of how you wish to connect, so they may be doing you a favour not inviting you.

Sometimes in groups their can be a ring leader who creates the idea and influences others. YOu know creates ripples of their way and everyone dives on board...Hopefully that last one is not that one...
Old 18-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Guide

Yes i hold my head high. And indeed it was actually a pleasure they didnt invited me :). but still :p. It wasnt a torture or somethin, i had my laughs here and there in disbelief and joined them now and then. Only being gossiped is harsh while i think u allways should respect ur neighbour/housemates.
I knew better though. Eventually they all turned against each other :p.
Old 18-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Guide

Quote:
You have to live with these people so do not put any energy at all into their gossip. Hold your head high and cast it off. WHAM!!

I agree with you. and i did. It can be a storm though. But it allways clears up and then u feel even better and stronger.
Old 19-07-2014, 12:58 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Yes i hold my head high. And indeed it was actually a pleasure they didnt invited me :). but still :p. It wasnt a torture or somethin, i had my laughs here and there in disbelief and joined them now and then. Only being gossiped is harsh while i think u allways should respect ur neighbour/housemates.
I knew better though. Eventually they all turned against each other :p.

Yes its the feeling of being left out at times, that can hurt. But then those feelings can open up lots for you to see you and know you deeper.

When others gossip or talk about you, again you open up the nature of reality in the many ways people cope with their own survival. The nature of conditioned ways and their own feelings will have them play out in ways a lot different to how you lead yourself.

By staying in your truth you got to see how eventually the group dynamics will fold in those old ways, its harder to sustain that kind of thing, it will bring itself undone eventually, especially when one or more people change the dynamics...sometimes it only takes one..:)
Old 19-07-2014, 02:03 AM
Master

Oh I did not mean that one should just adopt a 'no cr.ap' attitude, gosh no... I'd be concerned if everyone decided to respond in that manner hehe.

I do not work in a people industry... I work outdoors and rarely come into close contact with the sorts of social circles you are referring to... but I can understand the dynamics of workplaces and social environments you are talking about.

I like the 'be true to yourself' comments...
You know what you are 'about' perhaps just trusting that and allowing the flow of your authentic expression could be enough.

Often even the slightest shift in self changes group dynamics... even if just subtly at first.