Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-01-2014, 10:41 PM
Phoenix Fire

Pressure on the crown and third eye

I've been feeling a lot of pressure on the crown and third eye area for the last two days,but at the same time I feel like my psychic abilities have lowered,what could be going on?
Old 31-01-2014, 07:15 PM
silent whisper

Awakening deeper into those chakras, often transforms the whole nature of what is in this moment, awakening the new in you and then integrating them all. Often we feel like we are losing our abiliites in this process, but in fact we are in integration mode, allowing new things to deepen in old spaces..
Old 03-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account
It can last forever it seems. My heads been like that for five years now. Its not so painful now or discomforting. I suspect I got five plus more years to go. So my life is focused on this. I set life up for letting integration happen. Being a trucker fits the bill

My gifts are up and down I think because of this. My healing gift is always with me. But until all things settle utilizing my gifts for much more than my own healing is kind of out of the question. I only use it on occasion.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 04-02-2014, 02:47 AM
Master
If the pressure is painful it means you need to self pace. A good start is to just cut back on how long you are sitting during each sit.

I am not aware of what type of practice you are doing or for how long. If this is something new and never experienced before I would definitely cut back on your sits.

I can say it is really not advisable to do any direct crown energy work. If you are doing so please stop and research Premature Crown Opening.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire
I've been feeling a lot of pressure on the crown and third eye area for the last two days,but at the same time I feel like my psychic abilities have lowered,what could be going on?

I get it a lot, but I have a different approach. If the crown is really strong I don't mind, but strong sensations like that make it more difficult to direct my attention as I want... and it can be pretty much like an itch disrupting meditation. In my case, I don't worry it, and same if there's an itch. If it's there, then OK, so be it, and if it goes away, fine.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire
You have a head cold and a sinus infection?