Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 16-08-2017, 03:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Can anyone identify this ET Race?

So I have a question in regards to the angels/cherubim that we hear about all the time in the bible.

They're depicted as very beautifully attractive beings with feathered wings. I've noticed them in a lot of renaissance paintings from biblical sources.

But there have also been older depictions of them in earlier times still with their wings.

However I have noticed that these beings are at the source of the ancient middle east. They're very prominent in Akkadian as well Babylonian/Ancient Sumerian artwork.

Also as well, from Greek sources, the God of sexual attraction "Eros", as well as psychopomps will also have feathered wings.

Now I'm familiar with some of the ET Races. I don't know if they could be Avian, or a Draconian. If not it could be an entirely separate race, I'm not sure.

I've been trying to find sources on these beings, because I feel a very strong connection to them. I just can't pinpoint what they're called, what their true culture is like.
Old 17-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Master

We dont know if they were real beings or part of there myths . I have scene an angle a few times , she looked liken a normal human female . It was only after the event I knew who she was . Where are they from ? I dont quite know .
Old 18-08-2017, 03:17 AM
Suspended
The ones from the ancient Sumerian storys and artwork are the called the anunnaki this is Anu, Enki, enili, marduk ect.. im not sure who the cherubim are though the way they are talked about by Ezekiel from the bible does sound like some other dimensional beings with ufos/ships to me, ill post that text from the bible down below for anyone who hasn't read it.

Also when it comes to wings, it can be the energy field of the being, it's so bright and big around the beings body that, that light can sometimes look like wings around them, some people think its wings. But it could have also been actual wings too, theres alot of different beings, its a big universe.. so idk.

From the bible.

"Now it came about in the thirtieth year, on the fifth day of the fourth month, while I was by the river Chebar among the exiles, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God. (On the fifth of the month in the fifth year of King Jehoiachin’s exile, the word of the LORD came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and there the hand of the LORD came upon him.) As I looked, behold, a storm wind was coming from the north, a great cloud with fire flashing forth continually and a bright light around it, and in its midst something like glowing metal in the midst of the fire. Within it there were figures resembling four living beings. And this was their appearance: they had human form. Each of them had four faces and four wings. Their legs were straight and their feet were like a calf’s hoof, and they gleamed like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides were human hands. As for the faces and wings of the four of them, their wings touched one another; their faces did not turn when they moved, each went straight forward. As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man; all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and all four had the face of an eagle. Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out above; each had two touching another being, and two covering their bodies. And each went straight forward; wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go, without turning as they went. In the midst of the living beings there was something that looked like burning coals of fire, like torches darting back and forth among the living beings. The fire was bright, and lightning was flashing from the fire. And the living beings ran to and fro like bolts of lightning.

Now as I looked at the living beings, behold, there was one wheel on the earth beside the living beings, for each of the four of them. The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was like sparkling beryl, and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship being as if one wheel were within another. Whenever they moved, they moved in any of their four directions without turning as they moved. As for their rims they were lofty and awesome, and the rims of all four of them were full of eyes round about. Whenever the living beings moved, the wheels moved with them. And whenever the living beings rose from the earth, the wheels rose also. Wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go in that direction. And the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels. Whenever those went, these went; and whenever those stood still, these stood still. And whenever those rose from the earth, the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels." - Ezekiel
Old 17-06-2018, 01:44 AM
Newbie ;)

There are different kind of angelic races out there. But the ones mostly talked about are Genniboo which means ”light folk”. They are there own race within their own galaxy or solar system.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousEssence
So I have a question in regards to the angels/cherubim that we hear about all the time in the bible.

They're depicted as very beautifully attractive beings with feathered wings. I've noticed them in a lot of renaissance paintings from biblical sources.

But there have also been older depictions of them in earlier times still with their wings.

However I have noticed that these beings are at the source of the ancient middle east. They're very prominent in Akkadian as well Babylonian/Ancient Sumerian artwork.

Also as well, from Greek sources, the God of sexual attraction "Eros", as well as psychopomps will also have feathered wings.
Now I'm familiar with some of the ET Races. I don't know if they could be Avian, or a Draconian. If not it could be an entirely separate race, I'm not sure.

I've been trying to find sources on these beings, because I feel a very strong connection to them. I just can't pinpoint what they're called, what their true culture is like.

Can you give a bit more information on them? Are you seeing them in a dream state or meditating? What color are these beings? Any features you can describe?