Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-03-2014, 12:59 PM
SlapMeSassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
You'd be surprised, all of you, of how many of YOU were once animals

Are we not still animals? I never look at myself as better than any other living creature... we just live differently to them. I don't even think we live better lives. I've made more friends, if you will, with other animals than with humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Even the snake which is programmed by "evil influences in Nature" does not accumulate evil results or karma because the snake is merely acting its role. The snake has a purpose and the snake doesn't have the possibility to make good or evil choices. It just does what it does.

I've had the pleasure of handling a few snakes, small and large. My brother kept one also. None of them were evil or malicious. They were calm and beautiful.

Fennel your kitty is very beautiful and Stormborn it's lovely they have all come together for you, I bet Prissy still is your shadow. I'm sure JJ will be there when it's my time. But I know he's near me now and it's very comforting.
Old 31-03-2014, 01:31 PM
AaronSwift

Most of them do, not pigeons, they always fly into my face in town, pesky things.
Old 15-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Unknown11

omg i am so sorry i said I'll keep you posted there have been so many things happening in my life that I forgot I promised I'm so sorry.

My baby boy... I still mourn him like crazy. Sometimes the tears just come and I can't help it. But it has gotten better. I know now for sure where he is. I have a friend who is already passed and it turned out my cat is with my friend. At first it was a hunch but then later I got a confirmation from a medium. I don't really trust mediums that much I am bit sceptical but this one blew my min she was so good. I didn't tell her anything expect asked could she contact my cat and i ended up getting so much information from her that it just... amazing. I also contacted an animal communicator and got a very beautiful message from my boy through her too. And perfect timing too I had just visited his grave for the first time when the message came. Very beautiful. But the most amazing thing that happened was how my baby boy led me to his place. We have a place now on astral where we see each other and play with each other. It looks and feels like the perfect place for him, it has everything he loves. I know he is doing fine and when it will be my turn to cross over, he will be there greeting me.
Old 23-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Master

Unknown, that is so wonderful. I sought out a reading here on my sweet duck last winter when she died from the extreme cold (though I did everything I could to keep her warm at nights), and I got my confirmation she is doing fine with her new caretaker. It's amazing how much comfort "knowing" can be.

SlapMeSassy, I used to have a boa constrictor and she was such a baby. Not the evil serpent as perceived in folklore.
Old 23-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Pathfinder

I had a horse that I would visit before it was born, our souls would connect. After he was born we were bonded, even his mother felt the connection. We lived as a family unit, I don't sell my horses they remain with me for life, that is the only way to really connect. His training was effortless, whatever I asked of him he would do, trusting me completely. several years later while I was in the hospital, with a life threatening pregnancy, I asked GOD to please let my daughter be born, safe, that I would give anything for her to be safe, be careful what you offer, GOD will take your most precious. We both almost died during the C-section, but made it out, both in intensive care. A couple of days later, I had a visitation from my horse, he was so beautiful and glowing he came up to me though the darkness, which was warm and safe feeling to it. He came up to me, like he had so many time before, and we embraced. When I woke I could still smell him on me, like a newborn foal, it was overwhelming. I found out a few days later after we were out of danger, that he had been killed by another of my horses, they were fighting (I had told my husband to keep them separate) he had run into a rail which had been broken during the fight and was stabbed through his heart, he had died instantly.
I feel he came to me, to say his goodbye. It wasn't forever, as he came back to me to announce my husband had been killed in a car accident, his soul is overpowering, you can feel it's him immediately.
We were connected before life, during and after. When I leave, I know he will be there, greeting me. We will always be together.
So, if you ask me do animals have souls, yes, they do. AND it's not from their interaction with humans, as we connected before his birth. This is why we must be so careful of their treatment, killing them is killing a soul bearing creature, that loves.
Old 23-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Pathfinder

Oh here's just a little post script. He died, on the day he was born, which is also my daughters birthday. So much to think about, timing and things that are meant to be.
Old 23-05-2014, 09:03 PM
Master

What a spirit-filled story bedfordhouse. I feel blessed to have read it. Wow!