Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-04-2013, 03:55 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Here
Why should I care what you believe in? I don't believe that you believe in anything. I don't even believe in your existence, singular or plural.

Gee, did I make you feel gullible????? No, you should not care one whit what I believe in...and why should you believe in my existence--you cannot see me, hear me or shake my hand.....maybe I am that goddess in your dreams...... study, read, research and then form your own opinions.......
Old 26-04-2013, 04:07 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Gee, did I make you feel gullible????? No, you should not care one whit what I believe in

If I shouldn't care what you believe in why do you tell me that I shouldn't care what you believe in? It doesn't make any sense.
Old 26-04-2013, 02:53 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Not quite. Bad spirits don't want to tell their names because telling provokes sharing energy. Bad spirits don't want to loose their energy. They have come in hope to get some energy from you. That's what makes them bad. On the contrary, good spirits are glad to give away their energy to anyone who is in need. That's why they tell their names right away. You don't even need to ask them. They know the law.

Good and bad? The sun is both good and bad depending on how we experience it... people are both good and bad depending on what we need and want from them... and as-to how they happen to fit into our paradigm...

If we say someone is "bad" we just removed ourselves from the ability to understand what is actually driving them. We place a wall between ourselves and what we "think" they may be.... this holds true with the spiritual realms as well.... if we identify a spirit as "bad" then we withdraw from them in such a way that gives that spirit even more power... we also make it more difficult for our own abilities to relate to "what's out there" in more broader terms. We see good and bad as things to either approach and step back from... but by being so literal we fail to see the complexity of how other souls tend to inwardly relate to themselves.... you may see "bad", while the soul that you're "calling bad" may instead be seeing "desperate" may be feeling "lost" may be intimately "confused".... they may see themselves in such a way that your opinion of them carries no relevance.

You may not wish to engage with that soul in such a way that requires you to interrelate with them directly.... this is your option... but to call them "bad" will do more to injure your own ability to attain insight... in much the way that calling someone "good" injures your ability to interrelate with those with a much broader insight....

You are not good or bad, souls are not good or bad... we each are a collection of thoughts and feeling in regards to how we think about ourselves... this is the key-understanding that allows for utmost flexibility... relating in this way makes it less about "advance" and "retreat" and makes it more about "openly-being", and better allows for the ability to view our environment in such a way that respects the "context" in which others reside in...
Old 26-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Good and bad? The sun is both good and bad depending on how we experience

Sure. Satan is not bad. He's just different. However he is far from what can be called "the Sun", isn't he? But what identification can you give to the ones who have no name? Even "no name" is already a name. Think about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=ojLia2AXVug
Old 26-04-2013, 03:26 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Sure. Satan is not bad. He's just different. However he is far from what can be called "the Sun", isn't he? But what identification can you give to the ones who has no name? Even "no name" is already a name. Think about it.

I've thought about it a lot and the whole exercise is worthless... Your own spirit extends deep into the inner layers of energetic reality... you inwardly have the ability to address any exposure... by labeling in such a way you remove yourself from this resource and strictly make the whole thing about physical-based reality...

"Satan" is a scare tactic used by religions to frighten the masses.... Satan is a "tradition" that insults our own inner integrity...

"Satan" is the refuge of the lazy....
Old 26-04-2013, 03:35 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
"Satan" is the refuge of the lazy....

Satan is Darkness, other face of Absolute who is the almighty God. Even the sun is going to burn out into the ashes one day, isn't it? But will it be a day then? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vPJw-oFiQE
Old 26-04-2013, 03:41 PM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Satan is Darkness, other face of Absolute who is the almighty God. Even the sun is going to burn out into the ashes one day, isn't it? But will it be a day then? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vPJw-oFiQE
Would this be an opportune moment for you to expound on your beliefs? I see your profile gives nothing away.
Old 26-04-2013, 03:55 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptic91
How do you know that what you are seeing are actually spirits, or deceased people, and not just some sort of hallucination? I'm suffering from depression and death anxiety, and the belief in some sort of afterlife would be hugely beneficial to me.

Unfortunately everything I read has some scientific explanation for why that is so, and I just can't deal with this belief that one day myself and everyone I know and love won't be.

I've been praying, but feeling nothing. No one is answering me, and I'm so scared. What do I do?

The realms beyond earth and beyond physical are very complicated and most people just have bits of pieces and rumors about what everything actually is.

That's why people from different belief systems would give you different answers about reality.

However, a human brain has the capacity to focus on one of those ideas and embrace it and start believing it. It doesn't matter if it's real or not. The human brain makes it real. As long as you believe it, for YOU it will be a force in your life. It will change your life, your disposition, your attitude, your feelings.

Based on your message, it sounded to me like you were looking for such a force: something to give you comfort, to change your life/disposition.

So what you need to do is to keep reading different things until you find the belief which resonates with YOU, which makes you say: hmm, I think this is right... When you find something like that, you will be able to believe it.

Your unbelief blocks you from receiving anything. The only way to fix unbelief is just to keep reading different things until one of them clicks with you and you start believing.

There is guidance. You may not notice it because of your unbelief. But just be aware that it's a possible that it's there.

There are some people who are not psychically inclined (can't imagine, can't hear/see/feel the spiritual realm).

For them, the guides need to find other ways to guide them. So they find other ways. So look for the signs. When you come across any information, be open, be alert, be aware. Listen carefully to the ideas you come across, to the people who talk to you. Maybe one of them would be sent to help you with an idea or two.

If you hear a song which is meaningful and helps you, take it to heart. Know that someone has helped you and sent it to you.

If you read a story which comforted you, take it to heart, use it as a force in your life to bring you comfort.

Finding what you need is not that easy. It's like in those movies, they say to a person: you are a hero, you will do great things... And the hero says: but I have no idea how. And they say: well, just follow your heart, do what is natural, and it will happen...
Old 26-04-2013, 07:50 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
So what you need to do is to keep reading different things until you find the belief which resonates with YOU, which makes you say: hmm, I think this is right... When you find something like that, you will be able to believe it.

But even with this there needs to be caution... Much of how we unconsciously attach ourselves to life was largely defined by the time we reached 6 years of age.

Here's a good link as to how this takes place:
http://www.allthingshealing.com/Family-Parenting/Human-Programming-When-Good-Mechanisms-Go-Bad/10814

So when reading we'll be unconsciously trying to match-up with this conditioning, and will likely find solace among beliefs that still fit with our programming.

Adults are still children, only playing with different toys.... beliefs are often viewable as a more sophisticated version of our earlier playground attachments...
Old 27-04-2013, 02:37 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
If I shouldn't care what you believe in why do you tell me that I shouldn't care what you believe in? It doesn't make any sense.

Huh???? I don't know why it should upset you that I--and many others--do not believe in the things that you seem to believe in.... This is, after all. a "spiritual" forum....