Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Super Moderator
The only person who can know is really you. Other people could tell you all sorts of interesting things, their convictions, their evidence, etc. But you may question all those things they have experienced, because what they all say is basically just words.
You don't know. You weren't there. It's second-hand evidence.
It might be very moving to read, but it's still second-hand evidence.
And of course it is subjective.
The person who has the experience is the only person who knows instinctively or by their own discernment, what's what.

I can, honestly say that there is a life after "death".
The things we learn and experience are not wasted or lost.
Love is not lost, it is very valuable.
Don't be scared.

(Yes I know -just words, based on my own experiences....)
Old 25-04-2013, 02:04 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Here
Not quite. Bad spirits don't want to tell their names because telling provokes sharing energy. Bad spirits don't want to loose their energy. They have come in hope to get some energy from you. That's what makes them bad. On the contrary, good spirits are glad to give away their energy to anyone who is in need. That's why they tell their names right away. You don't even need to ask them. They know the law.

Sorry, but I have never heard, read, or experienced any such thing....
Old 25-04-2013, 02:37 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Sorry, but I have never heard, read, or experienced any such thing....

I have, quite often. I even made a picture of someone who, I think, was a Goddess. She came to me in my dream and declared: "I am Gloria!!!" She wanted me to make love to her but there was a small black evil-looking cloudy-like guy who was too annoying. He spoilt everything. Do you know such a goddess? I've never heard such a name. I can only think of Greek Pheme who is spreading rumors with her trumpet.

Old 25-04-2013, 08:58 AM
RainbowAngel

Well i believe there is life after death. I chocked once. I was blue collapsed on the floor yet i was up above myself watching the whole thing play out around me. I know exactly who tried to save me. What they did and who did manage to save me. I have seen spirits also. And so has my brother and he was a complete skeptic up until then. Im not saying you have to believe me im just sharing me experience. I have read countless NDE stories. Some declared dead for quite some time. And whatever places they go to vary from soul to soul but their souls do not disapear into thin air. Yes its just words as has been said above. But a awful lot of people experience this when they are dead. Coincidence?? I dont think so personally. But i know that when i should have been passed out unaware of what was going on i wasnt. I was above my body.
Old 25-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
I have, quite often. I even made a picture of someone who, I think, was a Goddess. She came to me in my dream and declared: "I am Gloria!!!" She wanted me to make love to her but there was a small black evil-looking cloudy-like guy who was too annoying. He spoilt everything. Do you know such a goddess? I've never heard such a name. I can only think of Greek Pheme who is spreading rumors with her trumpet.

Sorry, I am not a believer in goddesses and such----just spirit.....
Old 25-04-2013, 10:53 PM
skeptic91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
The only person who can know is really you. Other people could tell you all sorts of interesting things, their convictions, their evidence, etc. But you may question all those things they have experienced, because what they all say is basically just words.
You don't know. You weren't there. It's second-hand evidence.
It might be very moving to read, but it's still second-hand evidence.
And of course it is subjective.
The person who has the experience is the only person who knows instinctively or by their own discernment, what's what.

I can, honestly say that there is a life after "death".
The things we learn and experience are not wasted or lost.
Love is not lost, it is very valuable.
Don't be scared.

(Yes I know -just words, based on my own experiences....)

This is true, I guess I have to try to find answers for myself.
Old 25-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Sorry, I am not a believer in goddesses and such----just spirit.....

Gods are spirits. Satan too.
Old 26-04-2013, 03:08 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Gods are spirits. Satan too.

sorry, I don't believe in satan either.... or in gods/plural......
Old 26-04-2013, 03:11 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
sorry, I don't believe in satan either.... or in gods/plural......

Why should I care what you believe in? I don't believe that you believe in anything. I don't even believe in your existence, singular or plural.
Old 26-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Master
I don't believe in anything either, its safe that way lol.