Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
I have always believed you chose when to die, but then something happened that made me feel that you could put yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time, hopefully I am very wrong!

A big **** shoot?

I believe that you are reborn with a Life Plan/Blueprint of the lessons you want to learn, the experiences you want or need to experience and the time of your departure........ those who put themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time chose this to happen, for their own experience or the soul growth of others around them.... everything happens for a reason and there is a reason for everything.........IMO........there is no such thing as coincidence, accidents or miracles.........
Old 01-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
It sounds very Matrix like! Although for me we are dreaming, and when we die we wake up.

I really hope there is an After Life, and I'll be able to meet my loved ones there, especially someone who was taken away violently and prematurely.

I just wished the truth was given to us, in a way no one could doubt it, making things so much easier! But that's just me, Miss Impatient! Would prevent a lot of wars at least!

I feel very comfortable in assuring you that you will most definitely be reunited with your lost loved ones......I will even go so far as to say, if you pay attention, you will know that they have not really gone anywhere, but are just vibrating at a higher level now..........
Old 01-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes I enjoy discussing this stuff also, and in the end none of us really know what were talking about lol, ..Consciousness goes nowhere, it is the energy that is molded into whatever, but this is from Consciousnesses not pure Consciousnesses its SELF, this world that we live in, is our dream, yes we all dream together. Some Awaken in this dream and realize that there is more than just this dream, but still the dream goes on.

I'm not out to change anyone's mind, I just realize my own inner truth and that is all I ever share, I also never say that I know anything to be true, that would be arrogance on my part, as I said I can only share that which I have experienced.

consciousness/soul/spirit/energy/awareness IMO are all one and the same and energy is never destroyed---but you know that.......

I will agree with the illusion part tho.....I see it as a theatrical production --- earth/life is the stage and we all come on and play our parts and then we leave and go Home and we get a nice pat on the back and a "job well done"......
Old 02-03-2012, 04:11 AM
Celeste

Suikagirl, you can say anything you want to him now, and more than ever, he knows your heart and not just your words.

My old boss, didn't have an easy life at all, and then she got breast cancer. She conquered it, or so it seemed, but then it turned into lung cancer. She died at 40. And her chart was loaded with grand trines (very good aspects) which, yes, was the good of getting to exit early. And she chose it to be that way, even though she left a young daughter, who probably picked her for a mom, because she needed to learn the certain lessons of growing up without a mom, and being left to a father that wasn't a bit nice, and wouldn't let her even see family, on her mom's side.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you, Celeste and Juanita for your kind words.

I have always read about how prior to incarnation someone who is going to be killed makes that agreement with their murderer, in order for them to both get some lessons they need to learn.

I was confused because I was told (by someone who made it back) that my uncle had the opportunity of saving himself of that unfortunate destiny, but chose otherwise.

Then this guy who gave me a Tarot reading said my uncle (at the time we spoke) wasn't in peace, because he had "taken" karma that wasn't supossed to be his, that he made the wrong choice and wasn't supposed to go through that.

So, do you think is possible that someone wasn't supposed to die some way, that they hadn't made that decision before incarnating, but in life made a choice that led them to die in ways they were not supposed to?

I was angry at my uncle if he had chosen to go to that place, instead of the choice he was given, but then I though he could had been in shock...I wasn't there and had never felt something similar happen to me so why judge him on it? Now I am just trying to get to the "acceptance" part of grief, it has been five years but I guess in these cases five years isn't much.

Besides the man that came back with that story I can't trust completely, there is someone who also knows the truth and whom I would believe, but for that I would have to tell my aunt to ask her and I avoid to do so, I can tell when we speak on the phone how sad she gets when we talk about it, so I am waiting for the right time, and in person, to ask her if it could be possible for me to get that information.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Juanita

Quote:
Thank you, Celeste and Juanita for your kind words.

I have always read about how prior to incarnation someone who is going to be killed makes that agreement with their murderer, in order for them to both get some lessons they need to learn.

I was confused because I was told (by someone who made it back) that my uncle had the opportunity of saving himself of that unfortunate destiny, but chose otherwise.

Then this guy who gave me a Tarot reading said my uncle (at the time we spoke) wasn't in peace, because he had "taken" karma that wasn't supossed to be his, that he made the wrong choice and wasn't supposed to go through that.

So, do you think is possible that someone wasn't supposed to die some way, that they hadn't made that decision before incarnating, but in life made a choice that led them to die in ways they were not supposed to?

I was angry at my uncle if he had chosen to go to that place, instead of the choice he was given, but then I though he could had been in shock...I wasn't there and had never felt something similar happen to me so why judge him on it? Now I am just trying to get to the "acceptance" part of grief, it has been five years but I guess in these cases five years isn't much.

Besides the man that came back with that story I can't trust completely, there is someone who also knows the truth and whom I would believe, but for that I would have to tell my aunt to ask her and I avoid to do so, I can tell when we speak on the phone how sad she gets when we talk about it, so I am waiting for the right time, and in person, to ask her if it could be possible for me to get that information.

No, I personally do not believe that anyone goes Home before their chosen time.....neither do I believe that you can "take on" someone elses Karma -- cause and effect is "yours" all along the way.......and no, five years isn't too long to grieve as their is no time limit for grieving and is a very individual thing.......we never stop missing the physical presence of our loved ones, but they remain close to us .... the bond of love can never be broken.......tallking to this person will not change anything that happenned, and you will only be getting her perspective of it, but it you think it will help you, so be it.....
Old 02-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
No, I personally do not believe that anyone goes Home before their chosen time.....neither do I believe that you can "take on" someone elses Karma -- cause and effect is "yours" all along the way.......and no, five years isn't too long to grieve as their is no time limit for grieving and is a very individual thing.......we never stop missing the physical presence of our loved ones, but they remain close to us .... the bond of love can never be broken.......tallking to this person will not change anything that happenned, and you will only be getting her perspective of it, but it you think it will help you, so be it.....

That gives me relief, for I find the option of him being taken away from me before his time very unfair.

I always talk to him, even in the way I would if he was alive, for example "Oh R. you are so stupid!" which my mom always scolds me for, but that was the type of relationship we had, a teasing and playful father-daughter relationship.

Something strange happened to me a few years before he was killed, we met this medium and she went to our house, she knew nothing about us prior to our meeting, but she was so accurate it was scary. She even told me something (supposedly channeling my late grandpa) I told him in a moment of despair, alone in my house and that I had not told anybody else. Then she said to be channeling my uncle, she said she was getting information from someone who called me...and then she started guessing names, like Sabrina which sounds similar to what my uncle called me, until she guessed it.

Having the belief that mediums only channel deceased people you could imagine the panic I felt when she said she was receiving communication from my uncle, I started hyperventilating and my aunt looked at me worried but calm, obviously she was in the same state I was but trying to remain calm for my sake. So the medium told me to calm down, because she couldn't hear what he was saying. With the same words he would have used when approaching me, she said: "Oh, Calm down S, that nobody has died!" That was it. Weird, huh?

Unfortunately she went to Spain a little time after this, I remember I had a bf at the time, we were off then (on-and-off and so on for four years) she told me he was interested in seeing some girl, that if I asked him and said "Ummm...no" I should tell him who and what I was told and he would tell me the truth, and so he did. Man, that would have helped in finding out when he cheated!