Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-06-2019, 05:59 AM
Pathfinder
About Spirit Guides

Hi,
So many people say, that they have relation with their spirit guide.
Sure, some may have been self-deluded, but i believe ,that many have actual communication with their spirit guides.
For the longest time, I've been unable to even sense my spirit guide. I try with like prayer-manner, but it just happens nothing.
What do you think i should do ?
Old 14-06-2019, 10:52 PM
Guide
Here is a really good blog on guides from another forum.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...comment-100359
Old 15-06-2019, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
as there are quite a number of negative entities around you trying to take that position right now.

What an awful thing to say. Fear mongering and lies.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by technisophian
What do you think i should do ?

Hello,

In my view there are two factors which block you from divine guidance. One is belief and the other is fear. In your case you want to find out which and deal with that circumstance.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-06-2019, 05:48 AM
Experiencer
It may help to loosen expectations a bit. Of all my guides, I've only "felt" one; I knew he had come because it felt like someone was walking right behind me for about fifteen minutes, despite it being broad daylight with a very clear view of my surrounding area. The others have come to me a vague feeling that I can (and have) dismissed as being made-up. Eventually I just decided to go with it. My first known guide made themself known when I was focusing on trying to be aware of one; I heard a birdsong in my mind, and I knew that I knew it but couldn't place it. The other guides have always come to me as an image in my mind, and I usually don't actually "feel" them beyond my intuition confirming them as a guide.

There are a couple of guided meditations that are designed to help you spot your guide (my favorite is from a podcast called Wynyfryd's Meditation Room). You can also be mindful of whether or not you begin to notice certain animals; like maybe you see a mug at the store with an elk, then there's an elk in a movie, and you see an antler later. Those sorts of things can be clues.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 17-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Master
Around Christmas Time 2002, I Was Working For The Royal Mail.

If The Character Recognition System Didn't Recognise Parts Of The Address, I Typed The Parts Not Understood

We Had Too Do This For 12 Hours Over A Month

Once There Was This Indian American Picture

Then I Saw My Spirit Guide On My Right Folding His Arms, Another Indian American

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 21-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Pathfinder

About 20 years ago my spirit guide showed herself in my mind's eye. It was spontaneous (I didn't ask for it) and crystal clear. It happened just that one time.
Old 23-06-2019, 06:21 AM
Guide

It depends on you honestly....
Since these beings are higher vibration and in order to be like that they have to be compassionate beings and since they are multidemensional they can see the effects of how certain actions. If you really want to see them, you will have to work on yourself. The easists way is to raise your vibration and watch what you put in your body.

Some of our food and environment dulls down our senses... like heavly GMO food or toxic water... But the most beneficial way is to be compassionate too... if you can figure something that can propell you emotionally... try praying for a 1hr or 2..... or talking to GOD or what ever higher form you believe in...

because you surround yourself with the light of their presence it raises your vibration... simple yes?!
Old 30-06-2019, 01:04 PM
Pathfinder

I'm not concerned with seeing them, it's comforting just knowing they're around. I just remembered something that happened about eight years ago. I was driving at night, lost and didn't know which turn to make (left or right). I shouted out loud in desperation, "Please help me!" A sense of calm came over me, I took a left turn and got home safely. It was the same sense of calm that came over me when that guide revealed herself.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:13 AM
Guide

Yeah you will always have guardians around you. You can even ask the universe or God to send down some to help you with a particular subject too.