Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Pathfinder

Chakra testing

Hey peeps! I've got some questions about chakra testing.

I got a chakra reading recently - It was done using a pendulum, and from the test it seemed that all of my chakras were open. I found that kind of hard to believe, because I always thought that a person whose 7 chakras were clear would be someone very spiritually aware, and I do not think I am that - I've never had any feeling of connection to a higher power or anything like that. I've also experienced plenty of negative emotions before, though at the time of that test I was feeling really positive. Could the reading have been wrong, or am I not understanding something?
Also I thought it had something to do with the pendulum size which gave those positive results, lol. A previous person was tested using a rather large pendulum, which indicated that many of her chakras were blocked. The one used on me was comparatively smaller. This may seem like a silly question to ask, but I'm curious to know if pendulum size can influence the accuracy of a reading.

Also, are there any way to check for blockages in one's chakras, other than using pendulums?
Old 18-08-2012, 07:35 AM
Serenity Bear

You don't have to use pendulam to see wether a chakra is blocked, but first you need to know what that means.

A chakra is made up of a spinning vortex with mini vortexs inside it, when one of these are out of balance in speed, rotation, height, width or if the whole vortex is off kilter in some way will act as a blockage. You can also get dull energy that can be perceived like a junky muddy substance in the base of the chakra which is caused by emotional issues. Now most wont see the chakra as a series of vortexs but as a flower, and as such will say one petal is out of shape, damaged etc.

Now to see your own chakra you just take your consciousness to that area and let your mind drift on it and see what your mind comes up with. Don't be surprised if you sense a flower or anything that can open up or close like a flower, this will be the chakra.

Most healers can see, or sense the chakras this way and thus can work with it to clear and repair any damage. You can also do this by thinking of healing energy going to that chakra to help it repair itself, however this needs to be done gently as forcing too much energy through it will damage it further.

Stuck emotional issues are a major cause of disfunctional chakras so journalling these would also help, or if needed to seeking counselling.

I have never seen pendulums used for chakras, but I have seen dowsing rods which are much easier to use. They can also be used for indicating auric width and so on. Pendulum size wouldn't matter, but the user of the pendulum and the questions they asked. The item needs to be cleansed before new use, the set questions asked to gain a good yes/no/maybe and only after some practiced used to gain answers to questions. You basically can't really just pick up a pendulum and get an accurate answer unless you have had some expereince with them before and thus know what your doing.
Old 28-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Unborn_Unity

Hello,

I did some quick test for your chakras and here are the results:

1 - Red ray - Root chakra - : 88% balanced
2 - Orange Ray - Sacral Chakra - 96% balanced
3 - Yellow Ray - Solar Plexus Chakra - 68% balanced
4 - Green Ray - Heart Chakra - 35% balanced
5 - Blue ray - Throat Chakra - Closed
6 - Indigo Ray -Third Eye chakra - Closed
7 - Violet Ray - Crown chakra act as a thermometer of your full beingness.

Each chakra (energy centers) need to be activated one after the other.

You need to balance first your heart chakra (universal love, compassion) then activate your throat chakra.

Also some balancing of the yellow ray (solar plexus) would be advisable. In order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to you, with hope only of joy, peace, and comfort for the others.

All is One
UU