Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Toxic In water?Fades In sun?

I got my my order of Chakra Crystals from Amazon last week.And I've been keeping them in the sun and trying to transmit my thought and emotions to them but it doesn't seem like much is changing,Ig I gotta spend a bit more time with them.

Anyway,can you guys/gals tell me which crystals you can't use in and Elixer.The first time I tried I got some aluminum in my system from putting sodalite in my water (thinking it would help my throat chakra).

I heard that some crystals fade in sunlight,and I've been putting all my babies in the sun .Could you guys/gals tell me which ones fade?

All the crystals I got,V

Red Jasper,Aventurine pink/red,Bostawa Agate

Carnelian,Obsidian Snowflake,Tiger Eye

Citerine,Yellow Jasper,Yellow Quartz

Rose Quartz,Aventurine,Unakite

Agate Blue Lace,Jasper Leopardskin,Sodalite

Chalcedony,Banded Amethyst,Howlite

Amethyst,Lepidolite,Clear Quartz

Clear Quartz Point

Thanks In Advance.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Mrs_Elle

Amethyst can definitely fade in the sun, I believe citrine as well. Also, in certain positions, clear quartz can act as a magnifying glass and has caused fires! Be sure to put it on a plate or in a bowl as opposed to on a wooden deck, for example.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:02 PM
Experiencer
Out of your list I believe any colored Quartz runs the risk of having the color altered by direct sun light for extended periods of time, same applies to Chalcedony and Agates (they're all part of the Quartz family). Aside from the altered color you also run the risk of them cracking from the heat, this is more likely to happen in the summer when temperatures are high.

If your stones are polished then I think they are safe to use in water. Unless you want Lithium in your water I wouldn't commend Lepidolite. Other than that I think that what you have on your list is fine as long as they are polished stones. Raw stones are more likely to release particles/dust into the water may not be safe. Raw Sodalite, Aventurine, Tiger Eye and Howlite are probably stones you might want to investigate a bit more before putting them in water if they are in raw form.
Old 14-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks guys :)