Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-07-2015, 10:47 AM
Master
Magnetic Energy?

I was wondering whenever i go in the streets with company or alone ppl tend to imediatly looking at me and staring sometimes. I don't do eye contact with them i pretend i didin't notice. Does my energy attracks people?

I am really tired of beeing noticed. This is something really unconfortable.

Do more ppl have the same problem here?

Blessings :-)
Old 18-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Master
Why don't you look into people's eyes?
They will surprise you, sometimes with a smile.
Old 18-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Master
Hi,

There are some who can see the degree of light emanating from me. They will stare for a while and ask their guides about that. Once in a while they will even ask me questions like "why am I attending" a particular event.

Most of the time, those near me are comfortable. When they are not I tone down my emanations.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Master

yes. i thought it was just me. i always hated it. i am not really attractive. i keep myself a little overweight so people will not notice me. i still cannot make it stop. it is not my looks, it is something else.

kk
Old 18-07-2015, 09:50 PM
Master

It happens often with me. Many starseeds experience this. I'm sure others do, as well.

If you are sensitive to others, like I am, avoiding eye contact can help immensely.
Old 20-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Master
Hey guys,

Thanks for sharing your stories. I tought it was just me too. It is just a very unconfortable situation. Specially when we are shy person wich is my case.

I don't do eye contact to protect myself. I am a home person too, i like to spend most of the time alone and in home enjoying my things letters, crafting, cooking, gardening, simple stuff. It usually freaks me out beeing in a big croud. I like beeing with my friends but i choose them carefully.

It is our light that they notice? Or energy? I grew up beeing bullied i mean it all started in highschool and in the streets too. But sometimes when people are staring at me sometimes it makes me feel like i am pretty. There are two sides.

I don't know what to think anymoore. I will try to look at the bright side of it.

��
Old 21-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Master
Yesterday on a ferry I noticed a guy taking photos of me, as my friend was also. The looks I've grown used too, they come for many reason, Light emanating, being pleasant to look at, red hair, being thin in a society were few are and so on. Sometimes people don't even realize they are staring.

Humans are herd animals, meaning we learn about ourselves by observing and interacting with others. We develop ourselves in various ways through interactions with other life forms, pets, wild life, humans and so on. Other life is actually very important to us, in helping us become.

So to some extent people will always look at us no matter what we look like, because they are searching for self understanding and we are mirrors for them, just as they are mirrors for us.

I like to smile, nod or say 'Good Day' to people, to be that reflection of the self inside that they are which is kind and appreciates other people. Be the person who just saw the inner beauty in them. :) I might have been in that moment the only person who smiled at them all day without expecting something in return.

It's easier to deal with the looks if you think about them and not yourself - be the grace and gentleness in their day at that moment. The smile which is just for them. :)
Old 25-07-2015, 12:09 PM
Master
I am really tired. Even today a girl was walking she was a teenager and she look while was walking and then stopped, she looked again and then stopped. I was wearing my sun glasses maybe they were ugly lol but i think they are cute.

But this is really annoying, sometimes makes me feel that i am a stranger here to "normal" people. I prefer beeing at home where i feel confy.
Old 25-07-2015, 12:19 PM
Master
Hun, maybe not being so self absorbed would give you some peace of mind?
Old 25-07-2015, 07:57 PM
Knower

Hi sunflower i have a similar problem and ive had both the good and the bad side. One of my boyfriends noticed it alot too that people stare at me. I never told him that i thought people stared at me. I decided i wasnt sure why people did it but maybe that it was in my head, but it definatley seemed real to me.
But he said to me once you really get alot of people looking at you.
And i tested it out as well. Like in a restaurant i got so sure someone was starring at me i could feel it. The energy. So i put my down so they dont think im looking round the room and then only with my eyes but not move my head i looked up and scanned the room. And there was this guy right in the corner on his own oggling me. Creepy.
ive done this a few times since then and always has been someone starring somehwere in the room. It creeps me out to be honest. I was like you i preffered being at home and didnt feel that at peace out with others you feel a bit singled out. What are they looking at anyway. I can understand just looking or glancing at someone but not starring.!
Also ive had neighbours spying on me everywhere i go i seem to get bothered. Im housebound now with an illness so cant go out anymore. But it was hard going out for me. I hope you find it easier as you get older.