Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Knower

what if you feel indigo but your birthday is wrong

Hi the description of indigos really fits me . Ive always felt like another species to other people and never understood their hurting ways. I just dont understand the pain they cause others and themselves. Ive alwys been a bit scared of everything here especially people they seem so unpredictable and do things that are very strange to me. Ive always been aware of spirits all my life. Im hyper sensitive to energies around me from people and places and everything really. I always have felt i just dont belong here at all. Ive been told by many even non spiritual people that they thought i was an old soul. I feel ive lived for eons before now. I have the feeling i want to go home but i cant. And that i want to help people all i can with whatever they need. Ive been told by nearly everyone that knows me that i am TOO kind and TOO sensitive.
My birthday though is 1979. Could i be from elsewhere i certainly feel i am. Someone else suggested i might be the vessel for an angel. But i dont know i dont want to blow my own trumpet or anything. But im definatley different even around 'different' people i stand out. And one thing i always always am noticed by people i cant at all blend into the crowd. i stand out like a sore thumb and attract unwanted attention. And its not because how i look physicaly. I just feel very conspicuous and just cant escape attention even though i dont like it at all.
Id be grateful for any sugestions of what i might be or where i might be from
Old 16-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account

1979 is second wave of Indigos, I think you're referring to the new Indigos which are the third wave born after '90. So that doesn't rule you out at all, you're just second wave rather than third wave.
Old 16-07-2015, 11:11 PM
alleulamor

I've been reading up again on Indigo's today and you are actually in the first wave of Indigos.
Old 17-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Master
I was born in 1943 yet I have all the traits of the indigo. It helps me to appreciate that we are all uniquely divine.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Master
There is no specific date years for Indigo's to born. They have been around like forever. I was born in 1983.
Old 18-07-2015, 09:47 PM
Master

Some indigos got here much sooner than others. Also, they would have the ability to live their incarnations out of sequence, so this may not be the first you have had here.
Old 22-07-2015, 02:52 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleulamor
I've been reading up again on Indigo's today and you are actually in the first wave of Indigos.

"actually" that is just one belief system about them. Others say the "waves" included earlier groups and some were born during WWI, the 2nd wave included some of the boomers, but then the groups got bigger until the traits associated with it are more and more common.
Old 22-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Knower
Hi Lilly, I feel like I could have written what you wrote. I feel EXACTLY the same way. I mean to a T!

Once I had a dream where I was flying with others that I felt a strong connection with and there was music in the air and I felt ultimate and pure joy like I've never felt before. I knew this was the 8th universe. However I have never found any info regarding the 8th universe only the 8th dimension. I know this was my home.
I struggled for so long trying to figure out what my purpose here was supposed to be. I have since been informed by my guides that my purpose here is to just BE. I have released a lot of my fear and try to distance myself from the terrible things that occur here in the human world. If I don't, I can easily become depressed and homesick.

I have never come across someone like me until now? It's hard when you don't feel like anyone can understand you. I have taken that personality test and came out an INFJ, which is like less than 1% of the population on Earth. SO maybe you are with me on that too.

Just remember that your vibration raises the vibration of others around you just by BEING who you are. Hang in there, it's almost over. I always find comfort that we can die when we're done. and go home.
Old 23-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Knower

Thanks everyone for the info it makes sense that i am an indigo. So im very glad That there have been other waves not just the latest one. I didnt know they had been coming for a long time if not always.
Hi asrai Its funny i noticed you around on the forum and liked your name and your avatar too I love medieval dress and the time like king arthur and things. When i saw your posts around the forum I felt a connection with you but i just dismised it as often get alot of feelings around others. Its amazing what you can pick up from online even. So i felt the similarity too. Im glad you can relate to what i said and it makes you feel less alone.
It can be hard feeling like the only one out there.
Your dream sounds amazing i wonder how many universes there are out there. I think your guides are right. And just to be is the greatest gift. To help others just by being in thier company. Your vibrations can help them. You dont have to do anything , maybe a smile.
I like that alot and ive only just decided that this is my way forward with meetings with people. That i can help them and send love through intention just gentle awarness of them and me close to each other and not be intimadated by any negative or unhelpful energy. That i can actualy help them alot and make them feel good.
Ive always needed people to care about me and treat me with respect. But as you know this world isnt always like that. So ive often been hurt by others unpleasantness. I am slowly learning to be the love that i want to find in them. Like ghandi said 'be the change you want to see in the world' So im 'being' the love that i need and that i think the world needs too.
Its lovely to find out your not the only of your kind. xx