Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-03-2015, 01:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Could some one please help?

Hello everyone. I’m not sure what “category” this would be in so I just pick one..Anyways.. I am asking for help. For I am not sure what to do or what?-..And the questions just pour like" is this real?” etc..I don't mind telling anyone my story, but I like it to be through messaging, please! Some things are private. It deals with AP/dreams, touches, telepathy-I think -on that last one I really don’t know what you would call it?? Like I mentioned, it is a long story. And if anyone wants or can help please do..
I do have a question, so you know what this deal/ties to..

**Is it possible to be “talking”/AP/dreams to a celebrity?

Anyways thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day.
Old 19-03-2015, 02:28 AM
Master

If I understand this post , you are saying that a being is tuching you . A guess would be a ghost , thought form , or some kind of astral critter . If the touches are more of a sexual nature , this being might be a sucubus or incubus .
Old 19-03-2015, 02:54 AM
Suspended

Usually, we create a sort of dream matrix and fill it with 'artificial entities', or living thought-forms. Jurgeb Ziewie describes it well:

Quote:
Question: A certain point in your book you mention encountering a man who had servants and such which were artificial entities who looked and acted real, and even had personalities and intentions. Was there anything in particular about these entities which marked them out clearly as non-living beings?

Answer: Artificial Entities (AEs) are not normally something of an issue to the projector, especially as they tend to be attached to their creators. To identify them you can rely on your intuition. At first glance artificial entities can look very convincing, but you soon realise there is an element of remoteness to them and although they can appear to have personalities these are usually the results of the projections of their creator and lack authenticity. When compared to real people, the lack of real soul becomes a clear giveaway. People with a strong sex drives often create such artificial entities subconsciously to gratify their needs either in their dreams or lucid dreams and they are inevitably compliant. You may have come across reports on some forums that they made love to a famous film star such as Angelina Jolie etc. These of course are just projections. This applies to almost any celebrity you may meet.
Encountering negative astral entities is restricted to the lower levels and are rarely a problem for the projector unless they are their creator or tuned into their wavelength. Mostly projectors are invisible to them. AEs depend on the energies of their creators to sustain them and they are usually transient, though they can be sustained by habit and need.
AEs come in all shapes and sizes, they can be animals or even cartoon characters as I found out on a fairly recent encounter, where they were the products two comic artists, who have shown me around their cartoon world creations with an element of justifiable pride.
AEs can also be extremely attractive, both in appearance and demeanor with angelic qualities. They act like “container” shapes of good will and positive energies, such as love and healing energies, which they will direct towards their intended target.
(For more information please see appendix C in “Multidimensional Man”)
Old 19-03-2015, 03:31 AM
DayLight1555

People interpret events based on their preconceived beliefs. There are some who believe in demons and aliens and ghosts and succubus.

I've had experiences (and touches) with someone I consider my soulmate. He doesn't fit any of the categories above. He is just a being who loves me transcending space and time and we'll meet in some other space and time. But for now, we keep in touch via other means. It's very complicated because it's multidimensional reality so it's hard to explain how he knows me if we've never met. But on some level we do know each other. And I can feel his presence sometimes through other people. And when I feel it, it feels like home, I feel like I am in a safe place. (I tend not to trust people generally speaking).

Feel free to pm me if you feel like it.

I've heard about other people keeping in touch with celebrities. It's hard to explain why many people talk to celebrities and they are their soulmates. But it's about multidimensional reality and many things are possible as opposed to our 3d reality. I have my own belief, but it's not easy to understand.