Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 05-03-2015, 09:38 PM
She Alpha

This sparkling theory of starseeds !

Hi everyone ! :)
I just was thinking about the starseeds theory, it seems very interesting,but is it really true ?!
I read a lot about the symptoms, I even did the quiz and scored like 90, I don't really take the quizes seriously but I want to say that this theory fits me really well ! Since I found about it its like I finally found my missed thing ,but is it really true ?!
I mean yes,we accept that the crystal gene is from aliens, but it might be from the aliens that came about thousands of years ago here and their races was mixed with earth people , not from our third parent .
This story gets more complicated for me from where that I don't believe in reincarnation ! I mean not like the way it is said, I believe that before this life we all were alive , living in another universe , I have no idea what it was like , and I believe when we die we continue our lives in another form ,in another body maybe like astral body... Not exactly ...something like that .... I just can't believe the common belief of reincarnation ,I did a lot of research about it and thought about it a lot ..but that means nothing to me ...jumping from a physical body in another one ...without knowing why are you here ..because of what deeds you are here... This endless circle just seems ridiculous to me... I mean no offense to those who believe in it ! I just can't believe it ..and not believing in reincarnation make things a little complicated for me ...
I wanna say that I would really appreciate you if you share your experience with your star family with me ..I really hope this starseed theory be true .. I have a really nice earth family, nice,educated and kind parents, but they always treated me like and adult... And I was suffering from the feeling of not belonging anywhere,being separated from all people,severe depression and loneliness since I was a little girl..its like I'm totally alone in the world..it hurts me very bad ..I just got used to it.. and I really like to meet my family if they exist ...
I would love to know your opinion on this my friends :) I really need that ...
Peace and love :)
Old 05-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Guide

I was kind of sceptical at first too, but the more I read into it the more it seemed to make sense.
I've never found a way to find out if I had a past live or something though, for all I know I've never reincarnated at all.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:44 PM
She Alpha

Thank you for sharing your opinion :)
I'm what they call old soul,but I don't believe in reincarnation theory at all !
Peace !

White Fang .
Old 06-03-2015, 06:49 PM
She Alpha

Up .........
Old 08-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Master
Hello,

Well my experiences with my star family may not be relevant for you. I have made telepathic contact with an ET who is involved in a group which promotes the official "first contact". We gave him the name Adolf. I guess his real name would be harder for me to pronounce. Any way we talk with each other telepathically about this first contact process. My understanding is that even though we have different physical personalities we share the same soul essence. That is not a very popular concept in our culture.

It is my view that any beliefs we have are are divinely inspired, one way or another. It is also my understanding that they are able to evolve to an expanded truth for us. A more refined awareness which is kind of like a greater wisdom.

In my case I like to research various concepts about who we are and what we are doing. I tent to resonate with various perceptions and discount those that do not feel correct for me. All I can do is encourage a trust in your belief inclinations even if they do not match up with any person you know. They say the only real truth is that we are "love" incarnate, however we may like to define that word.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-03-2015, 07:32 PM
She Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Well my experiences with my star family may not be relevant for you. I have made telepathic contact with an ET who is involved in a group which promotes the official "first contact". We gave him the name Adolf. I guess his real name would be harder for me to pronounce. Any way we talk with each other telepathically about this first contact process. My understanding is that even though we have different physical personalities we share the same soul essence. That is not a very popular concept in our culture.

It is my view that any beliefs we have are are divinely inspired, one way or another. It is also my understanding that they are able to evolve to an expanded truth for us. A more refined awareness which is kind of like a greater wisdom.

In my case I like to research various concepts about who we are and what we are doing. I tent to resonate with various perceptions and discount those that do not feel correct for me. All I can do is encourage a trust in your belief inclinations even if they do not match up with any person you know. They say the only real truth is that we are "love" incarnate, however we may like to define that word.

John
Hello !
Thank you for your words , wery helpful for me :)

Well, I believe there is some truth in everything, which is why I tend to explore all the belief and cut through them to find the pure truth inside them ,how I recognize the truth ? With harmony .
truth is harmony ,and its in harmony with my heart and intuition and also my logic ,it accepts it completely,cuz they're all in harmony,they've come from the same source .
same soul essence ! That make perfect sense to me ...I think we all have the same soul essence cuz we've all from the same source ,our souls are all connected,
I think this physical body isn't important , I think its just for some kind of camouflage! Were in earth and we need this type of body ,and they need another type to camouflage in their own planet !!

I know they're around,I'm just unsure about their intentions,I can't trust anything easily .
Till now I know at least three races who claim that they created us !
The question is who created yourselves ?!
They are very evolved being,and sounds like some of them really like to fool us .

I am totally sure I'm what its called starseed, but I don't know the truth behind this term.... How much of definitions are true ..
I mean well ! I'm starseed,what I'm supposed to do know !
Where's my kind? How can I contact them ! I really need help with this
I will be very appreciative if anyone help me to contact them :)
I did a quiz and it said I'm from Lyra,that made sense ,but Ive a deep affection for Orion..since I was a child ....hmmm..to be honest I feel I belong to the entire universe ! I have a deep feeling of oneness .
I also read about animals...I like cats ..specially tiger,but its not compared to strong bond that I have with wolves, but I didn't find anything such a wolf being lol

Thank you again dear John :)

Peace !
Old 09-03-2015, 08:35 PM
Deactivated Account

You have many different aspects of yourself in many different places at once :) This is called multidimensionality and I prefer that to traditional starseed theories.
Old 09-03-2015, 08:47 PM
She Alpha

Hi dear scarlet :)

Oh,sounds like I have this multi-stuff issue in everything :)) Lol
multidimensionality,I will research about it,thank you for the information :)

Peace !
Old 09-03-2015, 09:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by She Alpha

I know they're around,I'm just unsure about their intentions,I can't trust anything easily .
Till now I know at least three races who claim that they created us !
The question is who created yourselves ?!
They are very evolved being,and sounds like some of them really like to fool us .

What you speak about resonates with me. My understanding is that these ET races which changed our DNA to be like theirs are our big brothers and sisters. They want us to take charge of our own evolution. We need to accept responsibility for what we are creating.

Quote:
I am totally sure I'm what its called starseed, but I don't know the truth behind this term.... How much of definitions are true ..
I mean well ! I'm starseed,what I'm supposed to do know !
Where's my kind? How can I contact them ! I really need help with this
I will be very appreciative if anyone help me to contact them :)
I did a quiz and it said I'm from Lyra,that made sense ,but Ive a deep affection for Orion..since I was a child ....hmmm..to be honest I feel I belong to the entire universe ! I have a deep feeling of oneness .
I also read about animals...I like cats ..specially tiger,but its not compared to strong bond that I have with wolves, but I didn't find anything such a wolf being lol

Thank you again dear John :)

Peace !

May I say that I find the channeled material from Kryon very informative for me. There have been dozens of creation story messages over the years. Essentially those that incarnate on planets of Free Choice allow their DNA to be altered. The idea is to bring into physical reality as much of our energetic divinity as we can.

Orion is one of the worlds we did that on. Now we are doing this the planet we call earth. In truth we are eternal energy beings and most definitely belong to the universe or Source(All that IS). You know doubt sense that you have a soul family with you which is involved with you in that collective effort. That team is both on the planet and present in ET form.

I do my best to help my friends to evolve their telepathic skills. Every week I schedule different telepathy sessions with some of them. I find that telepathy when understood as a shared experience fosters connections with ETs, spirit beings, and deep aspects of the self. There are any number of ways to accomplish these things. I hope you fine one that appeals to you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Newbie ;)

we are all starseed....as science now states that there is NO DNA connection between the monkey and the man ...we were boilogicly seeded here originally to evolve spiritualy.... By advanced beings from the Pleiades....and at some time in the distant future .... We too will seed a planet with OUR OWN starseed ......... ~ KRYON ~����������