Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-12-2014, 11:26 PM
Indigo Godess

Indigo girl looking for Indigo friends <3

Hi :)

Im Indigo and so proud. The weight thats been lifted from me to find this out is indescribable! Im very new and also one of the youngest (1987) so hoping to find some brothers and sisters that can help guide me or go on a journey of exploration together. I feel so relieved Im here… so so relieved :)

I hope there are some fellow Indigos out there that would like to drop a reply :) xxx
Old 04-01-2015, 10:01 AM
ElvenPixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Godess

Im Indigo and so proud. The weight thats been lifted from me to find this out is indescribable! Im very new and also one of the youngest (1987) so hoping to find some brothers and sisters that can help guide me or go on a journey of exploration together. I feel so relieved Im here… so so relieved :)

I hope there are some fellow Indigos out there that would like to drop a reply :) xxx

Hiya

I'm wondering if I'm an indigo also, do you know where exactly is some good sources for information so I can say for sure whether I am or not.. Or maybe you could enlighten me as to what your description is. The info I've found is very vague lol

PS 1994 over here but my soul is soooooo much older it can be confusing for people haha
Old 04-01-2015, 06:00 PM
comdoc

Quote:

Hi Indigo Godess. Would love to go on a journey of exploration together. Your birth year is very significant to me. Will send you email.
Old 07-01-2015, 02:12 PM
leeuwerikje

Hi indigo godess

I'm glad you're here , if you want to talk or need help with anything, feel free to pm me :)

Ps i was born in 1994 :), there are loads of younger indigo's than you think :)

chusss
Old 09-01-2015, 02:06 AM
Guide
Not trying to be anything negative but the labels like Starseed, Indigo's, Crystal Child's, Rainbow Child's are just another thing that feeds the ego.. A thing for people to identify themselves so they feel rather complete. Though no one is better/superior than any other soul who hasn't yet found that part of themselves. Every soul on earth has that ability to be what they call "Indigo's" or "Crystal's" & etc. Some just are farther from the knowing of the truth even though that infinite truth and love and light is inside them they just need to look within.. Seek their true power.. Their true selves.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 09-01-2015, 12:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Not trying to be anything negative but the labels like Starseed, Indigo's, Crystal Child's, Rainbow Child's are just another thing that feeds the ego.. A thing for people to identify themselves so they feel rather complete. Though no one is better/superior than any other soul who hasn't yet found that part of themselves. Every soul on earth has that ability to be what they call "Indigo's" or "Crystal's" & etc. Some just are farther from the knowing of the truth even though that infinite truth and love and light is inside them they just need to look within.. Seek their true power.. Their true selves.

It´s not to feed the ego. Not at all. But things must be called by their name. It is not arrogance or to feel superior. For decades we felt different from this society and i am glad that i found this. Otherwise i would not know. It is just my opinion.
Peace. *-*
Old 09-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanna83.
It´s not to feed the ego. Not at all. But things must be called by their name. It is not arrogance or to feel superior. For decades we felt different from this society and i am glad that i found this. Otherwise i would not know. It is just my opinion.
Peace. *-*
Well I've noticed that people like to put a label on themselves so they feel like they're apart of something big.. I'm what they call "Starseeds" also. I'm from Sirius, Orion, Andromeda, and the Pleiades. I've also had a friend tell me she feels like I'm a crystal also.. But it's just another label. I get it though.. It's something to identify someone to another person.. I understand.

Old 09-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanna83.
Peace. *-*
I totally agree. I think the whole argument dissing or mocking the use of the 'labels' is the behavior that feeds the ego.
THis is a real thing. It simply has to do with Et's and with past lifes reincarnation. Those 2 things are nothing new they ahve been around forever. But our main society still vehemently denies them (for reasons starseeds and indigoes are likely to have a sense of , because of the dark and oppressive culture on this planet), mocks them or is just plain clueless.
We were more likely to have recent PL's on other planets, more advanced societies that did not secretly and stealthily try to hurt its people so much.
thats the whole idea of coming here. And we arent' used to being earth humans as much. But this is nothing new. And indigo traits are just one way of not being used to be an earth human. Other souls also maybe haven't been here much in recent centuries, they may handle it differently. Like I said it's nothing new really to have these traits but at least we can find each other now, we can have some explanation for it, and we are more numerous.
And the idea that I just buy into that explanation out of fantasy or ego is really offensive. I buy into it because I have MEMORY whether someone else can get that or not; I KNOW that it's true that I had recent past lives on more advanced planets.
Old 09-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

welcome! Dratzo! Selamak bajik! You should find many sources easily, just go with what feels right. If you think you are Indigo, then you are. It's time to work together and have a vision for the future.
Old 10-01-2015, 03:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneTomorrow
I totally agree. I think the whole argument dissing or mocking the use of the 'labels' is the behavior that feeds the ego.
THis is a real thing. It simply has to do with Et's and with past lifes reincarnation. Those 2 things are nothing new they ahve been around forever. But our main society still vehemently denies them (for reasons starseeds and indigoes are likely to have a sense of , because of the dark and oppressive culture on this planet), mocks them or is just plain clueless.
We were more likely to have recent PL's on other planets, more advanced societies that did not secretly and stealthily try to hurt its people so much.
thats the whole idea of coming here. And we arent' used to being earth humans as much. But this is nothing new. And indigo traits are just one way of not being used to be an earth human. Other souls also maybe haven't been here much in recent centuries, they may handle it differently. Like I said it's nothing new really to have these traits but at least we can find each other now, we can have some explanation for it, and we are more numerous.
And the idea that I just buy into that explanation out of fantasy or ego is really offensive. I buy into it because I have MEMORY whether someone else can get that or not; I KNOW that it's true that I had recent past lives on more advanced planets.

I'm not trying to diss anything.. I'm not egotistical in any way.. And I never said indigo's and crystal's or any of that are fantasy.. I believe in that. I've been on many other planets and most of my incarnations on sirius like I had said. Sorry if I offended anyone..