Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 06:56 PM
AL

the diamond age

Many sources feel that this is a crucial time for the human soul with regards to the spiritual self and reincarnation, both past and future. In a way, it could be seen as our highest and lowest time even. A time to re- charge and gain knowledge etc.
This is a thread to tell your side of the awakening of the soul and how you see past/future lives, and of course th present.
Al.

Last edited by AL : 09-11-2006 at 02:55 PM.
Old 13-02-2006, 01:44 AM
Bluedigits

Talking Namaste...

I agree.
I have experienced some scary lows, and ecstatic highs in the last couple of years. It is happening to everyone, and I do believe it is the universe's way of showing us ourselves, while presenting the question- What are you going to do now that you know?
I think it is time for us to reflect, and make plans for our futures...less out of fear, and more out of appreciation for the time given us.

A good meditation, that works for me in this time:
http://purple.forumwise.com/purple-thread225.html

The Who am I meditation is surprisingly easy and insightful... The negative thoughts don't seem to rise up, which is a relief, and I was moved by some of the things I was told about myself...Things I had forgotten, which can happen when others give us feedback...

Also, I think now is a time to speak with as much light as we possibly can, realizing the effects of our words on the ethers. Reciting proverbs or even reading them is such a good practice.
See: The finding of the third eye by Vera Alder for more deep insight in the effects of our words. I hope its still in print. I loooooooooooooooove that book.

In answer to the past lives/ future lives question...I dunno. I have some theories, and do think reincarnation is more than possible, though I also believe we can incarnate on other worlds and in other dimensions, so I am not sure we all have to come back to Earth.

I think what is most important is present life.
I used to project into the future so much, and lament poor decisions made in the past, until all of my studies finally dawned on me... Everything I do now effects the future. So I need to plant as many seeds of light as possible... Don't get me wrong, I'm human, and by no means do I mean a to come off lofty or unrealistic, but the truth is, you either own your mind, or someone else will... The way to start owning your mnd is to know your thoughts and determine what kind of informaion you will subject yourself to.

A saying I love that encapsulates my feelings on this? We are everything we see...
So saying that... I avoid watching or listening to things that disturb my soul. I don't find it necessary to watch the biased slant in the news on a regular basis.
I don't feel the need to engage in needless chatter with people that I am not in harmony with.
Life is meant to be embraced, and we best do that when we are true. To be true you have to know what you believe, and what you want.

I think when we know what we want..we live it, and there are fewer questions. It's all about getting in touch with our center.
Once there, don't let go, and be...

That's what I think it's all about. Because once you know yourself, you find everything you've always wanted anyways.

Have a Stellar Sunday, and a purified week of clarity.
Love&Light
Blu
*winks*
Old 12-03-2006, 01:08 PM
starlite

[quote=Bluedigits]I agree.
I have experienced some scary lows, and ecstatic highs in the last couple of years. It is happening to everyone, and I do believe it is the universe's way of showing us ourselves, while presenting the question- What are you going to do now that you know?
I think it is time for us to reflect, and make plans for our futures...less out of fear, and more out of appreciation for the time given us.

I think your words here are very profound and i feel relief that i have found a comment that makes sense of the issues i have been finding myself thinking about at present.
I've been reading and adding to the odd thread on this notion but haven't been able to connect with anybody elses thought if you like (see spiritual development forum / religion is man made).
I am a developing medium and am lucky that i am aware (not that this doesn't stop me getting stressed with work and the responsibilities of adult life at times!). I am aware of my own connection to spirit (oneness, the divine, my higher self, we all refer to this in different terms but i think we all mean the same) and i am highly aware of the disharmony on earth: i really believe the majority of people are a long way from recognising their calling (here, i mean many folks don't listen to those thoughts in their head - their higher self). I know that u say that this up and down roller coaster of emotion is happening to many people, and definately i agree with you - but i just think our society (a hierachical structure that attempts to deny the truth of existence) prevents people from reallly understanding what is happening to them. I also think the mad flurry of doctors prescribing anti - depressents is preventing many people form finding the truth.
This makes me so sad - because i really want to see harmony between people (i know u cant change the world over night; i'm talking at the level of neighbours here so as to incite peace throughout).
Anyway to get to my point, i felt an urge when i read what u had put regarding 'what do we do now that we know the truth?'. I get messages (via writing) that speak of a need for man to change (i would share them with u if u like?). I feel this time is imminant - the messages have intensified over the last two years. I know that i have to express the points given in these messages in my everyday life - and i endeavour to do so each day. But, people (those types unaware of their calling) are most hostile to me when i point out we should be working together (all our hearts joined - aaaah!) and not taking part in a battle field where we are all there to feed our own egos to a point of further grounding (do u get wot i mean???). Luckily the kids that i work with do not respond in the same manner - we had a great discussion on ascension and descension after finishing 'Macbeth'!!!
So, what do you think i should do with these messages re. the truth?
I look forward to hearing from u
love and light starlite x
Old 12-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Mart

Quote, bludigits : We are everything we see...

Quote, starlight - So, what do you think i should do with these messages re. the truth?
Old 12-03-2006, 08:19 PM
starlite

Cool

A UP MART, I THINK IM A SIMPLE ONE!! i DONT GET UR POINT!

I'm actually a little lost at the moment and feel that speaking about man being loving on all levels to others is what im meant to do - but it's hard cos people don't always respond too kindly. There's a lot of ego fuelled people who have yet to see their light...
i wanted some kindly thoughts on the topic

love and light on ur journey to wisdom starlite x
Old 12-03-2006, 08:33 PM
silver swan

Mart, what do you mean? you are being very cryptic ????????
Old 13-03-2006, 02:55 PM
Mart

Sorry didn't mean to be cryptic, it a bit of a story - i inadvertantly clicked on the post reply button after just writing in the above quotes hence the post above. I then wrote a big reply to the above posts which took a good 45 minutes and then when i went to post it it got lost. I didn't have time to rewrite my reply - sorry.

What i had said in the reply that got lost was that I really liked the quote bludigits gave about being what you see and i think there is a lot of truth in it. Life is like a dream, we have control over far more than we think, it really is as though our external world is just a representation of what we are inside, therefore what we see is us and we are what we see. I have really found recently that if you speak the truth without fear to people you would normally expect to react unfavourably you often get an unexpectadly positive response. It is as though my doubts were leading people to react in the negative way i had expected from them, almost on an ESP level.

I also said to Starlight that if you feel a higher power working through you let yourself go with it. Tell the power that you will not do anything unloving but that you will let it take you to wherever it needs to take you. I would be really interested to read anything that you have written if you would like to share it. You can copy and paste out of word onto this site.

Something that has helped me has been reading the Bhagavad Gita translation by Stephen Mitchell. It really gave me answers to all the little fears that combined have held me down for too long. It also gives great advice on how to achieve non attachment to the fruits of your actions which has been helpful for me stopping worrying what other people think too much.

Sorry again for sounding cryptic, hope this clarifies things.

Lots of love
Old 13-03-2006, 04:17 PM
AL

It sounds like you have something to say starlite. That is what the thread is about. The new age will be upon us if you leave it too long, so you may as well give it up. We await your reply. And While we are being pc, lets not get to the point where we cant say anything about politicians and the likes, they have much to answer for after all.
Al*

Last edited by AL : 09-11-2006 at 02:56 PM.
Old 13-03-2006, 05:37 PM
starlite

a up Al

Just a quicky - yes, tonight when the kids are in bed i shall type out these messages (they're not that astounding - i just know others need to know - like it is important to preach the message of awareness to others so they too become aware).

Funny that u mentioned the comment about not withholding any info on politicians [i]et al[i]. I woke in the night last night thinking: I can't put that about that government on an internet site - i might get shot! You, and Mart's post above (thank u), have made me realise i just type away (they are all in handwritten form at present - i'm of the old fashioned type!).

Also, Mart, i too had messages i had typed out whipped away from me when it came to submitting reply last night - funny that.

Type later,

Love and Light Starlite x
Old 13-03-2006, 08:59 PM
starlite

These are the messages i have recieved re. the change of times as Al mentions at the start of this thread.

1st Dec 2005 6.45pm

I was standing in the bathroom I heard a voice through clairaudience 'I speak in the name of the Lord. I am the sacrifier.' (I am unsure of the actual spelling of this last word - but the pronunciation is as my spelling sounds. I do not know who this could be and who he/she is - has anyone any knowledge to share?) I was then told to seek the truth and speak the truth and given the verse Zechriah 2.4. This verse is a reference to a wall of fire (what i believe to be the protection of God / the violet flame (?) ).

8th Dec 2005

Went to visit my friend for a spiritual discussion. In the day my friend had been told (by clairaudience) to read The Parable of the Sower Matt 13. It is about the strong roots and the weak roots - those that are well connected to the essence of earth and that above (as above, as below (?)) and those that are not. Verses 31 and 32 :the parable of the mustard seed.

6th Jan 2006

Message received:
Money is not like wine......... there is much unrest amongst men today this has to end as to much infiltration is occuring joy will come

I then received the following numbers and words

1 - integrity,
2 - justice
3 - hollow
4 - moon
5 - care
6- joy
7 - effort
8 - peace
9 - decline of nations (?)
0 - happiness

17th Feb 2006

was told to read Amos - this chapter speaks about the wrongs of being led by the ego.

23rd Feb 2006

message received:

when i was little i always used to ask for eggs eggs are what remedy the heart many other substances do too such as ilfrarendus (i am not sure of the spelling of this or what it is), mucky milk and all thing's in mother's pantry try not to be alarmed by time and prejudice it is the heart that matters and that is what should be concentrated upon many times now things have gone wrong and remedy is important. Money buys things you see and that is what they think they want. It is time for peace it is the heart that counts. Time is the energy we use man has distorted time like he distorted ........ , pencil crafts.
.....great things are planned and many will take the opportunity to rejoice. All glad tidings will come. Many men have sinned and this is not to trust - man should work in harmony and breathe the heart. John, Arion John of Arabic times John of mental sanity and hot pursuits! In the day, i was to do with the bible ... i am do with its teachings to save man from his own destruction.

This is what i have received and it is this that i am interested in - can anybody offer any interpretations?

I would be interested to read your comments on how you believe the end of days / dawn of the golden age will effect how man views his relationship with his soul and his interaction with others.

Love and Light Starlite x
Closed Thread