Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-02-2019, 03:46 PM
Pathfinder

Headache Evil Eye

Hi

Since I was a kid, when people would look at me or make specific sounds like whispering would trigger a terrible headache associated with yawning, sort of nausea and not feeling good at all.

This headache and nausea feeling won't cure (even with headache pill) until my mom or grandma will pray for me and yawn a lot (sometimes they even start crying), I would then feel a weird sensation from my plexus going up, like a release and the headache will diminish until it will disappear . They say I get afflicted by the Evil Eye and that I attract negative energies towards me or people absorbing my energy which trigger this headache (because I lack energy or have acquired negative energy). If it is left untreated without prayers the headache will just get worse, even vomiting.

Why does this really happen?

I tried wearing red, wearing a sock on the wrong side, keeping garlic in pocket, cross amulet, but nothing worked, and this problem persists quite often.

Is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks

Last edited by Claude : 19-02-2019 at 06:18 PM.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:12 PM
Knower

You could have an energetic opening in your aura near your head and possibly your stomach area. If that is the case you could learn to seal your aura and/or see an energetic healer.

Even if that's not the case learning to protect yourself energetically through your aura would be the strongest method as your Mum and Grandma say you're dealing with negative energies.

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~
Old 19-02-2019, 07:33 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you.

What do you think is the most effective way to seal, protect and cleanse the aura?

Also, what so you think is the most effective way to protect myself from negative entities and bad energy?
Old 20-02-2019, 05:48 AM
Knower

Personally, I have not had to deal with this. When I first opened up my third eye I would imagine a white light over my aura as a shield when going out or I would call in Archangel Michael if I felt fearful. You could try that for a start.

But if this was an issue for me I'd first browse through the Auras & Chakras board because you come across protection instructions from time to time.

And then if still at a loss, I would post a thread in there =]

Good luck, Claude!

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~
Old 26-04-2019, 08:43 AM
annylenardo

Lapis lazuli is useful for lowering the intensity of migraine attacks you can check this to know how to use healing crystal lapis to treat migraine.
Old 26-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Super Moderator
Claude....this possibly could be migraine (?) Of course I can't diagnose that! But maybe a doctor could?

Migraine symptoms are quite varied, and some of the symptoms are really surprising. Plus it can feel like "being taken over against your will by something". There can also be an anxiety and apprehension while under a migraine attack, which could feel like fear.
Any bodily ill feeling can cause that, but as migraine is a neurological event, it can really mess with mood and thinking too.

There are herbs which can help (if it IS that) and there are "migraine triggers" such as certain types of food or drinks which can make it worse. Experimenting with cutting such things out can often help reduce attacks.

Also, crying can help. Maybe that sounds strange, but certain neurological chemical processes take place in crying which can sometimes reduce tension and take the edge off acute symptoms.
I am sorry you are suffering like this, and hope you find something to help you!
Old 26-04-2019, 11:20 PM
Administrator
I have to agree with what Tobi has said it sounds like Migraine to me but like tobi has said we cant diagnose only your doctor can.
You can help yourself by using protection.this is very easy to do just visualise a sphere of pure white light surrounding you.

Namaste
Old 28-04-2019, 07:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by annylenardo
Lapis lazuli is useful for lowering the intensity of migraine attacks you can check this to know how to use healing crystal lapis to treat migraine.

For people who need to be able to shield themselves from other's negative energy sodalite is a good stone to carry in your pocket. Also bloodstone is good because it will keep your own negativity from affecting others.