Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 03-04-2011, 12:41 AM
neospiritualist

Had a very vivid dream a few years ago. The experience of being beamed up is very frightening. I woke up fast.

Had a strange premonition I would have that dream though. So thinking about it now makes me wonder if I really did get abducted.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Master
When I saw the movie Fire in the Sky, the part where he's being probed and held down under that 'skin' and then he finds all the 'failed' experiments in that part of the ship, it scared everything out of me, I tell ya. Stuff like that makes you wonder why it scares you nearly to the point of a heart attack if you never had or heard of it, doesn't it?

Old 03-04-2011, 02:19 AM
neospiritualist

Its the not knowing if it was a dream or real. Mostly I think I'd accept the Matrix Oracles explanation there.

Several strange things happened while I was there. I was sitting watching the t.v. and I suddenly felt this cold sensation at the top of my skull. Then in to my brain. So those two things could be related. My brother told me they had also seen a ufo near where I experienced my dream. It dissappeared and four spook helicopters approached the area from different directions. Like they had detected it with enough time to triangulate.

If we are in the Matrix I would suspect the CIA would also be aware. Makes the entire subject quite odd.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:50 AM
Felynx

Good thing we arent in the matrix....
Old 03-04-2011, 05:43 AM
neospiritualist

:)

I used to think how great it would be to see a UFO. After that dream I will have to say no thanks.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Suspended
Hiya all

I had the following dream just over 4 years ago. It was a dream where I was slightly lucid.

An alien had approached me. He looked human, but I knew he was alien. His spaceship was behind him. He said to me, "Would you like a ride in the spaceship?". This question was loaded.

He was basically asking whether I would be prepared to step into the unknown, with no knowing whether I would return or not. On some instinctive level, I knew this. Immediately, and with no hesitation, I answered, "Yes" (oh, the potential foolishness of the average OBEr!).

I was then in the spaceship with five other humans. As soon as we settled into our seats, a chemical was released and we all lost consciousness. This also applied to the alien who had invited me, who was sat a little in front of us. I knew that this chemical was necessary due to the incredible speeds we would be travelling. If conscious, our human bodies (and it appeared, the alien's body) would not be able to cope.

However, I retained awareness while I was unconscious. That doesn't really make sense. Some part of me stayed awake. The speed was ...*pauses for the correct word*... indescribable

I recall flashes of colour. However, it was as if everything outside of me was moving at an impossible speed, while I stayed perfectly still. This may have been an effect of the chemical, or indeed the way that aliens travelled - moving the external structure whilst staying in the same place. Whatever, it certainly felt like travel.

Then the spaceship slowed down to the speed of about 30mph. We all roused. We were "driving" through some kind of town. I thought it might be Russia, due to the unusual signs on the buildings. I didn't really get to see outside too well.

Two of the human group started complaining that they hadn't been given the choice of travelling in the spaceship - they'd simply woke up in it. The rest of us had been asked.

Then there was some strange banter about where we were headed. One of our group joked whether Moby would be there. This was funny at the time, and we all laughed. I then piped up if David Bowie would be there too. This caused more hilarity.

Then the spaceship picked up speed again and we all lost consciousness again.

Unfortunately, I did too.

I wouldn't say I was abducted as such, more that I willingly went along for the adventure.

Vivid imagination? Mind wanderings? Who knows, but it's still memorable even now.

Squatch
Old 03-04-2011, 01:16 PM
The Feather

I've never been abducted - since that word for me is the same as being kidnapped, or going against my will.

I have been asked many times to come along and sometimes it has felt very wrong and I would say NO, which has always been accepted. Other times it has felt right and I have gone along. Those times it has always had a purpose and that my energy was needed to help out in some way.

One time - I had pins stuck into my brain - like big metalic needles, this however was mostly to chock me enough that I paid attention and did not forget that I have been there.

See what I learned at that point was to store everything I learn in this lifetime in a huge library, where all my other learnings from past lives are stored. They also showed me how to access knowledge from my entire soul family through their lifetimes (not just on earth).

They took away most of my memory, saying I did not need to store it in my brain, but that I could always access it through the library. And the truth is I've never felt as dumb as I have after this experience and at the same time never so knowlegdable.

Now I did play with this back when it happend, kind of to convince my self that it was not just a dream. And I would ask all sorts of people to ask me questions in topics that I did not know anything about, some really technical stuff. And I was able to answer the questions correct.

But see that made me feel like a lie, and dishonest, because I felt it was not me who knew and I felt I was taking credit for someone elses hard work - and it made me feel even more stupid, since I did not understand any of what I explained. So I stopped doing that .... and since I have only used the library card for the section that contains my little share to the Universe.

Old 03-04-2011, 03:12 PM
neospiritualist

i drew a simple sketch with a bust of a person with needles on various parts of their skull face and neck connected to wires.
Last night actually.
Talk about coincidence.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:16 PM
The Feather

Hi neospiritualist
Quote:
i drew a simple sketch with a bust of a person with needles on various parts of their skull face and neck connected to wires.
Last night actually.

Sounds very much what I experienced - does that mean you have a library card too?
Old 03-04-2011, 07:28 PM
neospiritualist

I have a library card.

I don't use it anymore though.