Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-11-2018, 01:39 AM
Knower
Need help finding a domain name for my website

I am trying to find a domain name for my website that is going to focus on holistic health...mind/body/soul, natural health, spirituality, etc.

I have been trying to find a good name for MONTHS now, I've been using domain name generators and a thesaurus and still having no luck.

Every time I come up with a good name, it's already been taken. Does anyone have any cool sounding word combinations that would convey the essence of my website?
Old 24-11-2018, 02:18 AM
Master

www.spiritualHH.com
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-11-2018, 03:19 AM
Master
You should probably think about the overall 'image' of your organisation, it's the way your 'brand' will be perceived or imagined by other people. In this sense, you don't want to project a tacky shallow pop image. You want to project a sincere image which has depth of 'personality'.

You could draw simple pictures which represent yourself to get a feel the personality your organisation has - without being fanciful - try to make a simple 'logo-like' design that conveys the organisation's 'personality'.

You could have imaginary conversations with your 'organisation-personality' and jot down it's distinguishing features, and there are other imaginative ways to 'get to know' your organisation as if it were a person.

Develop a 'personality', because people want to associate with a personality they are friends with.

When you get to know the organisation as a 'person' - then you can give it a name that suits it the best.

If you don't go through this creative process your organisation will be a mere imitation of other organisations and will not have genuine personality. People will notice this just like they can tell when someone is being fake. If people see it has a delightful personaity all of its own, they will be curious and want to get to know it, become friends with it, and some will fall in love with it.

Also, as a person, the organisation has virtues and values it lives by, to be honest and trustworthy, caring and compassionate, takes pride in the mastery of its workmanship, and so forth, as a respectable person does.

By giving genesis to the idea and getting to know its personality, you could say so much about it, just like a parent could say so much about their child, which provides a whole lot of publishable content from Values, Mission Statement, Guiding Philosophy, Principles...etc... so that the 'organisational structure' is more like a living organism with a 'way of thinking'

Think it all through and then give it a name that really represents it.
Old 24-11-2018, 04:43 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
You should probably think about the overall 'image' of your organisation, it's the way your 'brand' will be perceived or imagined by other people. In this sense, you don't want to project a tacky shallow pop image. You want to project a sincere image which has depth of 'personality'.

You could draw simple pictures which represent yourself to get a feel the personality your organisation has - without being fanciful - try to make a simple 'logo-like' design that conveys the organisation's 'personality'.

You could have imaginary conversations with your 'organisation-personality' and jot down it's distinguishing features, and there are other imaginative ways to 'get to know' your organisation as if it were a person.

Develop a 'personality', because people want to associate with a personality they are friends with.

When you get to know the organisation as a 'person' - then you can give it a name that suits it the best.

If you don't go through this creative process your organisation will be a mere imitation of other organisations and will not have genuine personality. People will notice this just like they can tell when someone is being fake. If people see it has a delightful personaity all of its own, they will be curious and want to get to know it, become friends with it, and some will fall in love with it.

Also, as a person, the organisation has virtues and values it lives by, to be honest and trustworthy, caring and compassionate, takes pride in the mastery of its workmanship, and so forth, as a respectable person does.

By giving genesis to the idea and getting to know its personality, you could say so much about it, just like a parent could say so much about their child, which provides a whole lot of publishable content from Values, Mission Statement, Guiding Philosophy, Principles...etc... so that the 'organisational structure' is more like a living organism with a 'way of thinking'

Think it all through and then give it a name that really represents it.

I came up with about 50 words that represents the essence of what I want to do but the problem is every domain name is already taken!
Old 24-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Master
mbs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-11-2018, 02:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani
I came up with about 50 words that represents the essence of what I want to do but the problem is every domain name is already taken!

I can't make up a domain name for you, because I have no affinity with your organisation, but I suggest coming up with a name like a company name will be a good idea.

The other benefit of finding your preferred domain name options are taken is this tells you it is too obvious and a lot of people have similar names, which isn't going to be good for a google search. If you have a name that is not common, that would work well in a Google search.

One option is looking up the same name in different languages and see what comes up.