Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-08-2015, 04:36 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
"For the person requesting a reading:

You must understand that any reading accepted from any member/medium/reader of Spiritual Forums is for entertainment purposes only.

You must have been an active member of Spiritual Forums for at least six weeks and have a minimum of 25 posts to request a reading."

Ahhh, so that's why I can't see it! I'm too new to this forum. Thank you!
Old 08-08-2015, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboleynlives11
Ahhh, so that's why I can't see it! I'm too new to this forum. Thank you!

You deserve better and you will find better.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:59 AM
Knower
Aboleynlives11 - I have already given you a personal reading on the 26th July, you also replied saying the reading was accurate and you would give me a reading in return.

Please do not do the reading, I have changed my mind.

I hope you find peace, God bless.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puggy
Aboleynlives11 - I have already given you a personal reading on the 26th July, you also replied saying the reading was accurate and you would give me a reading in return.

Please do not do the reading, I have changed my mind.

I hope you find peace, God bless.

Hi Pugsy,

I definitely did promise you a reading, and that was my intention. Something happened, and this is gross: I have a new kitten. I had a spread laid out on my floor. She got into my bedroom and pooped all over my cards. It was wet kitten poop (prior to her first vaccinations earlier this week), and I had to throw them out. I'm so sorry. I'm buying another deck... I do not trust online tarot decks/generators. I'm very hands on. I will contact you later this week when I get a new deck.

Thank you for your well wishes!