Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 07-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Deactivated Account
I need help interpreting this Grand Tableau (Lenormand)

Hi,

I recently got a Grand Tableau reading from a very kind reader but as some other reader chose to take part in this interpretation, the reading became slightly confusing.

This reading is about the future between a man and I.

Background info:
This man and I met in April 2013. We dated in February/March 2014. Then he disappeared on me. I recently found out he moved back to the US for good because he couldn't find a job in Europe. I wonder if he and I will ever reconnect again.
We met at 22/23 and we're now 24. I'm 100% he was single when we met and when we dated.

If you choose to respond to this tread, please stick to the interpretation of the Grand Tableau. I am not asking for advice in this thread.

Thank you very much :)
Old 09-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Deactivated Account
The readers' perspectives:

Reader 1:

This man is thinking of me and will think of me as a very "foxy" lady in the future. I will be the object of his fantasies.

For now it is a dead end because he is broke and far away.

In the future, it could be that he will be contacting me and he'll end up cheating on his (future) wife with me. His (future) wife will eventually find out and threaten to take the kid and leave. He won't leave his wife for me.

Reader 2:

He'll probably contact me in a couple years (20 years max) but she thinks he had a wife (He didn't. He's only 24 and very much single).

What do you guys think?