Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 06-03-2019, 08:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Kundalini? What is this?

What is this? What started out as a mindful meditation on breathing has evolved into chakra meditation. Lately, I've been feeling a vibration and or throbbing in my head almost every moment of the day. It's quite peaceful, but it's almost like a high. I don't take drugs of any sort. I eat clean, sleep well, exercise frequently. I'm healthy as a horse . When I meditate, these vibrations intensify. Starting from my toes, I work my way up the chakras.
During last night's meditation, the vibrations intensified as I reached the solar plexus. My breathing became shallower as I felt a little dizzy, and euphoric. Upon reaching my heart chakra, it felt like I was having a heart and brain orgasim. The sensation grew as I reached the throat chakra, and the sensation seemed to mellow a bit with the last two chakras.
In my waking life, numbers such as 4:44 and 11:11 seem to follow me. It's been happening daily for the past month. I get cognitions about people- I find myself indirectly thinking about them, and they pop up. Sadly, two people who were on my mind subconsciously, had just died suddenly a couple weeks later. Has anyone else had similar experiences? Can someone help clarify to me what this process is all about? Are these the effects of kundalini activation?
Old 06-03-2019, 08:58 PM
Master

Yes, it would seem so, those are classic symptoms, including the synchronicity with numbers. I would say it has not yet broken through the top chakra, known as the Sahasrara. When that happens it will be an even more intense experience, literally out of this world. You are quite lucky in that there don't appear to be any major side-effects, though that may come later, especially once you break through to the seventh chakra. You will have to take extra care to feed this new Kundalini energy once it lodges itself permanently in the top Chakra. As always, I recommend Gopi Krishna's books to prepare yourself for what is to come.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:46 AM
Master

We have heard about pleasant as well as traumatic affects of the kundalini awakening on SF itself as well as documented elsewhere.

Visualising a vertical central funnel along your body axis from the root - the location between reproductive and excretion organs, right to the top of your head ... invite, allow, accept and observe fearlessly & trustingly the energy to flow in a direct path, forgetting all about intermediate chakra points, which will awaken automatically.

The energy follows the path of least resistance. The trauma associated with kundalini is owing to self created blockages by way of indulgence in thoughts giving rise to fears & desires, pride, vanity, envy, power seeking for domination and the like. Basically, negativity ... which our ego never accepts as the truth. If the kundalini does not rise in a swoosh through the central funnel its Ida or Pingalâ pathways are the serpentine paths related to breath & Prana flow which you may read about ... however, the lesser we clutter our conscious mind with theory, the better, since we tend to distort the written word

So just allow. Trustingly. Observationally. Prayerfully.

Enjoy!

Old 09-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you No One and Unseeking Seeker for your thoughts, bear with me I'm new to the works of Gopi Krishna, and the reality of kundalini activation. It just seemed to happen on its own. Sometimes I worry about dangerous side effects.
Old 23-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Master
OMG please don't start with Gopi Krishna's book! He learned some things by experimenting with himself and did everything wrong so of course he messed up his nervous system. My recommendation is to stay away from that book. There are plenty of solid traditions in Kundalini out there - pick the one you like - find the Teacher that resonates with you - a real teacher who is highly evolved and has no big ego or wants anything from you but to free you from your ignorance. Naturally awakening comes from the most simple spiritual practice and when you are ready the right Teacher for you will appear!

One thing I need to say is that all spiritual experiences - no matter what the tradition - come from Kundalini. I don't care what religion it is. If you look into the mysticism of that religion, Kundalini is behind the experiences because they are all the same regardless of belief system. It is the most misunderstood and misrepresented subject!

There are many ways to learn about Kundalini. Of course I would recommend my own Teacher who is a Master's Master - Sri Vasudeva. His basic book is Seek God Within - just an introduction. He has produced hundreds of YouTube videos. It's all about Kundalini and Meditation. It's all about spiritual evolution.

For me a great Master is the best authority on Kundalini. Be careful reading books by people who "researched" it - meaning it is not their own experience and they are not masters of themselves. I could write books myself but I don't want to lead people astray. I have a link here to many writings I have shared on this forum, and if you care to read you will see the change in me over the years. I am a work in progress. I don't claim to known anything - but I know shoddy research when I see it - and a lot of false gurus making claims just to make money or have power or whatever. A great Master will want you to test what they say by your own experiences and if they are wrong, leave them in a hurry. And a great Master will not want you to be dependent on them. I wish I had known all this years ago. I bought into the New Age garbage books out there by false gurus, I read all kinds of things - then when the bona fide Kundalini experiences came I didn't even realize it was happening because I was expecting something else. Thank God I was sent to this wonderful Teacher - who is perfect for me where I'm at now. I've been on this Kundalini path for 22 years now - been meditating over 27 years. It is the path of Spiritual Evolution that we are all on.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:43 PM
Seeker

It's an energy at the base of your spine, a sign of our long lost royalty. To awaken it is to awaken your privileges and live a full life. There is a sadhana available on youtube, sadhana means it must be done daily. It's called Kundalini Guided Sadhana Meditation CHAKRA DHYANA. I do it everyday for more than a year now and only now it's trully awakening but each person is a different experience...