Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-02-2019, 01:29 AM
Seeker

Mercury Retrograde and new job

Hello all! Thanks so much for helping me out with this! So I have an interview tomorrow (Friday) for a possible new job, which I am very excited about and have a good feeling about it-unlike a previous job interview where I felt strong feelings that it would be negative. Anyways! I have heard and read that starting a new job during a mercury retrograde can be a pretty negative thing on most occasions. I know it starts around the beginning of March, and if I were to be offered the job I feel I probably would start during the retrograde. What are your opinions on this? Do you have an success stories on starting a job during the mercury retrograde? I am trying to stay positive and have a clear mind about it, as well as believing that the universe has my best interest in mind. Let me know your stories or your take on it! Thanks so much!! I’m hoping for a positive outcome!! Blessings!
Old 01-03-2019, 12:01 AM
Seeker
Hello!

I think anything can be a positive experience depending on how things are meant to be. Negative and positive experiences happen all throughout life, despite what astronomical events are occurring.

In the end, I believe it is all apart of the creator's plan for us. We all have our own paths which change over time. I have great hope that you will get this job and if not, there is definitely a better one out there meant for you.

Namaste
Old 01-03-2019, 10:31 AM
Master
I agree with above poster.
I feel that if this job is to be part of you life path you will get it, regardless of Mercury Retro. Some things are more powerful and overrule other powers.

I don't have any idea what Mercury was doing when I went for job interviews. I never checked.

Mercury Retro is mostly difficult when you are acting from your Shadow. It's about being aware of that, patterns from the shadow and so on.

Each sign apparently deals differently with Merc Retro, you can read here what it says about your sign, right column and scroll down till you find the Sun sign symbols.
https://www.astrologyhoroscopereadin...-calendar.html

Good luck with the interview!
Old 02-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Pathfinder
I'm fairly new to the idea of astrology beyond newspaper horoscopes, but I don't think you should concern yourself too much with these things. A Mercury retrograde is known to hinder communication right? If you notice you're having a hard time communicating with others then take the time to put a little extra effort in to combat whatever effect the retrograde may be having on you.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:00 PM
Seeker

Thank you all for responding to my post, I greatly appreciate it!! I definitely agree with everyone, I do believe that everything happens for a reason so I am trying to keep that mindset with a positive one as well. I had two interviews at the same place and they both went great, I should have a response by next Monday. Thank you everyone again for your insight, it has reassured me on the fact that everything will happen naturally. Blessing!
Old 06-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Guide
Mercury retrograde is not what most people think it is. I met my life met at the end of the venus retrograde and we had a connection that no planet could affect. If its meant to be in your life you will get it and it will remain for as long as its meant to. In my opinion, Mercury retrograde only highlights things that need to change or need to be removed from your life.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:14 PM
Seeker

AngelRain, that was a wonderful explaination of how you feel towards the retrograde. I definitely agree that is highlights what needs to change or exit from our lives. Thanks for giving your opinion on this. Blessings to you!