Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-02-2019, 05:02 AM
Newbie ;)

The first time when you felt crystal energy

i m still not yet able to fully sense energy from crystal. i can sometimes feel the power that release from bigger speicement. but for a smaller piece i can only visiony see it when my eyes are closed. have to try hard to focus whats in my hand. would like to hear your first experience on sensing crystals. how long did it take you to be able to feel? what are the feeling and sensations that you received? any tips and trick?
Old 21-02-2019, 09:36 AM
Knower
I personally gained my sensitivity to energy without crystals. I had been practicing astral projection and lucid dreaming for a while and activated my third eye without crystals.

So when I first got my hands on a few crystals it was almost too much energy for me to process! They threw me into very lucidly realistic dream states that were more real than this physical reality.

The best tips I have to begin sensing crystal energy is to get familiar with your own energy. Unfortunately there is a tendency for people to get addicted to crystals without truly understanding their own energy for what it is to them alone.

So I would recommend a meditation routine where you fully immerse yourself into yourself to increase your chakra energy flow and to fully activate them. Because when your chakras are spinning correctly and coherently you can literally feel any type of energy

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:32 AM
Master
some crystals I feel, others I don't.
I always feel something in a way, otherwise I wouldn't buy it of course.
But sometimes it's like this:
In my fave crystal shop, looking at crystals, sensing/seeing something shine from the corner of my eye, trying to get my attention.
Looking up, zooming in on the shining one, going over there, finding out it was the most gorgeous pink danburite ever! Having an instant click, hey, it was seriously calling me over!! Of course I bought it. Instant love.

Sometimes I see a crystal, feel very drawn to it, which in itself is feeling. You don't necessarily feel with your body or by touch.
Sometimes I do feel something when I pick it up, sometimes I don't.
What that is varies. Once it felt like a blow to the stomach, haha. Wagnerite & triplite & pyrite. I'll never forget meeting that one, haha. I was told that it likely had dealt with something on/in my Solar Plexus.
The other day I was visually drawn to a crystal; golden danburite. Picked it up, blew me away. I had to sit down for a few minutes. That was a new one on me!
Similar when I first picked up Mt Shasta opal. Went straight to my head, blew my socks off, haha. In an okay way, I can enjoy these experiences. The blow to the gut not so much, lol.
But whenever I try to feel with my body, so relying on touch only, I usually don't know. I get confused, not sure anymore whether I need it or not, or which one.
I think I feel & choose more visually, which is handy in a shop.
The first impact I feel when holding them -which as I explained is not always there- only happens the very first time I hold them. Never again after that. I guess my energy system gets used to the energies real fast.

I think for me feeling energies of a crystal -for instance to know if it needs charging or whether I need it right now, whether it's lonely or happy etc.- happens more by visually connecting with it. I'm clair-knowing, not everyone is very clair-feeling by touch. (forgot the words for that, lol).
Old 24-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Newbie ;)

A couple of months ago when I started on my spiritual path I decided I should order some crystals.

I had no knowledge of crystals and so I ordered the popular 'Crystal Bible' book and from reading that I decided to order a black tourmaline. When it arrived I put it on without thought and later in the day I decided to meditate.

Within two minutes of meditation, I had a vision!! It was like watching a slide show unfolding. I saw a guy walking towards a sofa, sit down and then place some drugs on a table in front of him which he then proceeded to snort. Then, a lady approached him and he turned around and hit her in the mouth. To say I was shocked is an understatement and somehow I KNEW instantly that it was connected to my new crystal. I quickly removed it and though muscle testing I discovered that it held negative energy!! So, always remember to cleanse your crystals before using.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metchas
A couple of months ago when I started on my spiritual path I decided I should order some crystals.

I had no knowledge of crystals and so I ordered the popular 'Crystal Bible' book and from reading that I decided to order a black tourmaline. When it arrived I put it on without thought and later in the day I decided to meditate.

Within two minutes of meditation, I had a vision!! It was like watching a slide show unfolding. I saw a guy walking towards a sofa, sit down and then place some drugs on a table in front of him which he then proceeded to snort. Then, a lady approached him and he turned around and hit her in the mouth. To say I was shocked is an understatement and somehow I KNEW instantly that it was connected to my new crystal. I quickly removed it and though muscle testing I discovered that it held negative energy!! So, always remember to cleanse your crystals before using.

Wow amazing you had a vision so quickly! Unfortunately it had to be so negative.

It seems that low nonsensical energy is the underlying default here on the planet earth. And it goes through everything, especially crystals, because they hold energetic and emotional memory like a natural computer chip grown from the ground!

So I agree, clearing them is so important. Sunlight will clear them. I also use a lighted orgone device to keep mine clear for a longer period of time as well

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, yes, it was unfortunate to be a negative vision.

I have not had another vision since
Old 26-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Knower

The first time I felt (or sensed?) crystal energy was with a small piece of Azurite back in the spring of 2015. I still have that piece of Azurite with me today and I wear it as a spiral cage pendant. I have a large piece of Rose Quartz that I bought in the early-mid '90s and although I don't feel the energy so much from that I do with the Azurite.
Old 27-02-2019, 08:07 PM
Experiencer
Still waiting LOL !

It's kind of the ultimate irony that I have such a large collection but never sensed any kind of energy or vibration from them. Maybe I am just not that sensitive. I do feel certain things when I am around them of course, mainly admiration of their beauty and a sense of happiness, but I don't think that's what you guys mean by crystal energy. I love them no less as a man admires great works of art.

My wife can feel and identify all the " energy waves " as she calls them, and can even identify familiar types of stones just by holding them. When I first started importing the larger specimens she was overwhelmed with nausea and headaches, but has since adjusted and adapted where they do not bother her anymore. She is one of the most sensitive people I have seen regarding crystal energy. I have heard that females are more sensitive to this sort of thing, but my wife seems to be extra sensitive and I seem to be extra non-sensitive.
Old 27-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Administrator
For myself I always hold the crystal in my hand then I will know if it is right for me, some people have a tingling in their hand others feel nothing or a deep pain.i can tell by the Vibration it gives off.
it doesn't matter what crystal it is I do the same thing.its always worked for me.

Namaste
Old 01-03-2019, 12:30 AM
Seeker
I always cleanse my crystals by exposing them in the sun and moon for an abundance of days before exposing my energy to them.