Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-12-2012, 05:08 AM
Kyrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangamonk
I love the question you ask Kyrios, and you are not unlucky. Sometimes we are just busy doing other things to notice we have been contacted. Michael has saved my life on more than one occasion, and I have been privileged to have been able to speak of my encounters on TV and radio, and I was amazed at how many people had experienced this wonderful being. This is what I do know, (not a lot) The call compels the answer. Call to him for his Presence to be known by you. Call
If it were that simple I feel as if I would have met him by now. Nothing I try works. :( Is it possible that I'm the problem some how?
Old 11-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Kyrios

Sorry, I was being negative and hard on myself there. But no matter what I do, I just don't seem to get an answer. God is sort of the same way with me in which sometimes in which he never really gives me answers, (however I believe that a few good things that have happened to me was God looking out for me.) It feels like being avoided like the plague sometimes, but I'm sure that there is a reason for it. :) So I will try to put some trust in God for that I suppose, but really it is quite depressing. :/
Old 11-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Master

Kyrios you don't need to apologise for being negative as you call it. You are being courageous in sharing your feelings withi us and thank you. I thank you as you are not alone, I am not in that zone at the moment but I know I have been and I will be again and it's nice for me to have solidarity. Selfishly. And being hard on yourself, that is just what us humans do and yes, it is depressing.

So. There is no "problem". You are not the problem in any shape or form, I don't like that word!

But you can turn things around, you can change your expectations, your angelic experience might be different from what you are expect. You are largely on the right lines, you hear yourself going down that dark difficult place and catch yourself and that's what many of us have to do, perhaps that's the angels calling you back? Give thanks for what has transpired, that you have heard the voice that keeps you going.

But it is hard.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Kyrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Kyrios you don't need to apologise for being negative as you call it. You are being courageous in sharing your feelings withi us and thank you. I thank you as you are not alone, I am not in that zone at the moment but I know I have been and I will be again and it's nice for me to have solidarity. Selfishly. And being hard on yourself, that is just what us humans do and yes, it is depressing.

So. There is no "problem". You are not the problem in any shape or form, I don't like that word!

But you can turn things around, you can change your expectations, your angelic experience might be different from what you are expect. You are largely on the right lines, you hear yourself going down that dark difficult place and catch yourself and that's what many of us have to do, perhaps that's the angels calling you back? Give thanks for what has transpired, that you have heard the voice that keeps you going.

But it is hard.

Yes Belle, but I feel that it is harder knowing all of these stories of them taking human form to encourage people on the street when you can't even get a simple word from one, which doesn't require them to leave their spiritual form. If something has that much power, it's easy to get frustrated when they aren't taking the time to come to you on your level. Does that make sense?
Old 12-01-2013, 07:25 AM
Master

I was trying to be sympathetic as I say - it is hard.

Personally, I have never had an angelic encounter. I may never have one.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:35 AM
Master

I should qualify that, I haven't had an angelic encounter where I've thought: that was an angel. May be I have had encounters and just not been aware? Very likely.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrios
First off, Hi I'm new to the site. Second off, how are all of these people claiming to meet Archangel Michael able to do so? How do you contact an Archangel? I've always wanted to but have been unsuccessful. I may just be unlucky. I've never seen an angel in my life that I'm aware of. I think that it would kind of be useful to ask them questions about the things in life I don't understand. Also, what is this Archangel's personality like for those of you that have seen him?

I'm from a previously Christian background/upbringing so most of the information on this site is new to me, so if I don't understand what some of you are saying I apologize.

You just call to him, he listens...

Believe! It's simple.

;)
Old 12-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
I appreciate the link, but all of that just seemed so crazy to me. Like when she said he was a warrior on Earth. I thought all Angels were always Angels, not people. In general that entire thing seemed crazy to someone like me with my background. :( Like why was Michael so vague when she was telling those people about themselves? An angel should have access to information on all people, therefore she shouldn't be vague nor only able to read some people logically.

We are all angels!!!

Michael is alive on the earth today.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Still can't figure out the how to contact him though. But I suppose if he wanted to contact you he would. Maybe I should forget about it. It's probably not supposed to be. :(

He'll listen if you talk to him, but he;'s not going to come running if you just sit there by yourself...
Old 12-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
I like this one. I usually just pray in my head and try to have faith that my prayers reach God, but as far as I know angels aren't omniscient, so maybe I would have to say it out loud instead, and really this wouldn't be too different from what some other branches of christianity do, as some forms like catholics actually believe they can pray through angels. So your comment makes sense and would explain why some christian groups actually do this. I really like your input.

I must say that I became obsessed with angels 3 years ago since I've always loved paranormal stories and it is amazing how many stories are out there about angels, even those taking human form when necessary. So the obsession is just the fact that I've always been a day dreamer. That and there are questions that I figure it would be easier for such creatures to answer for me since God never seems to answer me. Questions I need answered from those in God's light. In other words the this thought pattern could be considered blasphemus or sinful by some Christians, but really all I truly seek are answers. As important as the questions are, it is possible that it just is not the right time yet to recieve answers. :(

God is right at your doorstep. Come on and let him in. He's also a She and everything that is ;) Just listen...