Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2019, 06:57 PM
Suspended
Guide
It will be ok in the end
Old 29-03-2019, 12:17 AM
Master

hi sweetie, so did you figure out how I got into such dire straights then?

But it was inevitable, I had to threaten something mean and then get punished without being able to follow through so I would learn not to continue down that path sigh. I just hope I remember that when it counts...

Anyway I'm sorry for what I tried to do to you. And I do understand why it was so wrong, at least for now

I'm being punished for other mean things I've done to some of the others at the same time BTW... I found out how rough it is for everyone to question your sanity. And some other stuff...
Old 29-03-2019, 12:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Be free. I have done what I can.
Old 30-03-2019, 01:14 AM
Master
All ablaze, so much energy... <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 30-03-2019, 06:39 AM
Deactivated Account
All things in their time and place. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 31-03-2019, 04:44 AM
Master

does that mean that after all this hassle to get me to be what you wanted me to be, you just want to walk away?

guess I shoulda seen that coming lol!
Old 31-03-2019, 05:17 AM
Master

the last favorite female seems mad because I talked to someone else lol! But I rethought the last dream I had with her and it seems to me I totally missed the point. She was empathizing with what had happened to me last time? That was sweet.

I really miss her.
Old 31-03-2019, 01:26 PM
Master
I heard you trying. It was weird to be the one who didn't recognize you, to hear you but not sense you at all... All human, no TF for me... I really empathize now with all the times, the situation was reversed. There is just nothing to be done about it. I trust you, I hear you - but I can't possibly work with a stated fact on your part.

So the image of me watching you slip away from me, intertwined in the image of you watching me, of me watchin me, of you watching you and us both at once watching and sliding away. One step closer to unity.

See ya.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 31-03-2019, 01:27 PM
Master

I know, i do know. believe me i know!

I know what you want.

funny day. thank you.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:34 PM
Master

you'd be surpised what I'd be willing to do, if you hadn't taught me that none of it could go anywhere... but no point in hurting myself just to be hurting myself I suppose...

but still i know what I'd rather have but don't have any real expectation that I could actually have it.... those doors got closed more quickly than anything else. se la vie...
Closed Thread