Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-04-2019, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by abacustranslation
Then it means you can use the photo to source the object in the photo and then find information related to the object, right?

This is similar to psychics who do not need to be in front of a person in order to do readings.

In this case, the photos may not contain all the information about the auras... am I right?
That would be my assumption but then there may be people who just tune into that moment. Like seeing a persons facial expression only more subtle.

I can't say that isn't possible I can only say my experience.
Old 15-04-2019, 03:09 AM
Newbie ;)

I take photos of light and people and their energy & auras. To my knowledge the energy and auras don't change, but then again I have no psychic skills.
Old 15-04-2019, 03:22 AM
Pathfinder

Exclamation Assumptions and Guesswork

Quote:

1. I meant this... if you are seeing what is going on for that person in the moment when you are looking at the picture, and when the picture only captures the image when the picture was taken, then it would be illogical that you can see what is going on for that person in the moment when you are looking at the picture.

2. For example, if you look at a picture of Albert Einstein, who is passed away already, are you seeing information when the photo was taken or are you seeing the current state of Albert Einstein? This is what I am trying to understand.

3. Note that information from auras are prognostic in nature, and will show health conditions that will occur 3 or 6 months after.

1. For you to apply 'logic' to this conversation about auras is ridiculous. I am not picking on you, just saying that applying logic to a subject that does not conform to what we normally see and believe about the universe is a mistake.

2. I told you already that I have 'proved' that seeing the aura in a picture depicts what is going on for that person in that moment I am looking at that person's/animal's picture. I told you about the missing girl and how her aura changed appearance during her absence from home. What I saw matched her situation, day by day.

3. How can you say, "...auras are prognostic in nature..."? You not only can't see/haven't yet learned how to see the aura, you certainly can't describe its properties. Again, you are making assumptions based on what you think applies to the nature of the aura but have no grounding or evidence or experiential evidence to ground what you are saying. You are, in effect, shooting in the dark.

You say, "...and will show health conditions that will occur 3 or 6 months after" but you have no evidence to support this assertion, you have no such experience 'seeing' this to be true and again, you are guessing and making up assumptions without experience and/or evidence. You can't even see the aura! How do you come up with this stuff?

Anyway, I will respond to your next post but after this, I am done responding to you since you are full of guesswork and frankly, going to places for which I have no answer.

For as long as I have been off and on posting here, I have never 'explained' any part of the nature of the aura except to simply report/describe my own experiences. Anything beyond talking about what works for me or what I can do is outside of my knowledge base.

There are others here who have offered 'explanations' for the nature of the aura and I do not challenge these assertions since I do not have the depth of knowledge or experience that would enable me to say anything conflicting with those who post 'about the aura'.

And by the way, I have heard 'explanations' for some of what you ask about or have formed your own assumptions but I do not share them here since in my opinion, they are quite possibly guesses and speculation so I don't choose to pass them on. Instead, I stick to what I can do and what I see.

If ever someone here were to match what a close friend has told me, I might let that person know I've heard the same but in the meantime, I leave the 'explanations' to those who claim to know these things.

TT

Old 15-04-2019, 03:32 AM
Pathfinder

Exclamation The Aura and Photos

Quote:
Thank you. So do you think the photos themselves (I mean, the pixels that are made up the photos) contain information about the auras?

No.

This is my last reply here to you since you are guessing and making groundless assumptions and have not done your homework before letting loose with your questions.

Learn how to see the aura, practice seeing it and then I may respond to your questions but don't be surprised if I am full of "I don't know" when you ask 'why' and 'how' the aura shows up as it does for me.

I hope you have good experiences when you learn to see the aura.

If you want to continue to send me pictures, I will look at them since I am getting a benefit from doing so but keep in mind all I can do is report what I see and what I speculate as to the meaning of what I see.

Also keep in mind that no matter what I tell you I see, others may have differing experiences when doing the same thing.

TT

Old 16-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you. I will follow your instructions and learn to read auras on my own
Old 17-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Pathfinder

Exclamation Seeing the Aura

Quote:
Thank you. I will follow your instructions and learn to read auras on my own

Well, I don't mean you have to learn 'on your own' so much as I was saying you need to learn to see the aura and then ask your questions.

If you need help learning how to see the aura, ask here at this forum and people will give you their suggestions.

The website I gave you worked for me; if it does not work for you, search Google and/or ask others here and I'm sure people will chip in to help you.

TT