Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Binu

It was worth it...

I wanted to share with you a dream I once had, and which impressed me a lot for its philosophy.

At the start of my dream, I was running away in some African country. The airport was in flames, there was only one plane on the runway, and I was among the last to manage to catch it...

What followed was, in my mind, 12 years afterwards. We (people who had fled the country) were living in a foreign country, in a sort of old farm surrounded by trees, with the flag of our country at the front. The day was sunny, and some children, around 12 years old, were going in and out of the French windows. I could see the sun on the tiles inside the house.

The whole thing was very peaceful, but at the same time I knew, even though I could not see them, than our "enemies" had finally found us and were coming, and that it was already too late to escape. I knew we would all die, adults and children, and that none of us and nothing of us would remain - no rememberance, no inheritance, nothing.

Yet, we went to the attic inside the house, which ceiling was painted in blue, and we started singing. It was very powerful and peaceful singing.

I could hear our enemies climbing up the stairs to kill us.

I was so much at peace. I was, at that moment, deeply certain that all this life, these 12 years of which nobody and nothing would remain, had been worth it.

Binu
Old 08-03-2013, 01:06 AM
Super Moderator
That would be the way to go to "death" (or passing-over) Quite beautiful.
Old 13-03-2013, 03:36 AM
Niebla0007

Hello! Binu,
Your dream has got high and bright significance.
Being at peace at times of trouble shows your courage.
Going onboard a plane to fly, going up the attic signifies your higher aspirations.

Thank you for sharing it to us.