Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-01-2018, 01:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Vibration

I read a thread here a few days ago where someone said they'd (astral) projected to a planet with lower-vibration beings and to a planet with higher-vibration beings. I've read books that said there are levels in the spiritual realm, and when we return home (i.e. pass away), we go to the realm that cost closely matches our vibration.

It dawned on me today the same is true in the physical realm, so when you incarnate, you choose a planet populated by beings with similar vibrations. While earth has had residents with extraordinary-high vibrations and extraordinary-low vibrations, the vast majority of us have similar vibrations.

What do you think?
Old 19-01-2018, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reecie
I read a thread here a few days ago where someone said they'd (astral) projected to a planet with lower-vibration beings and to a planet with higher-vibration beings. I've read books that said there are levels in the spiritual realm, and when we return home (i.e. pass away), we go to the realm that cost closely matches our vibration.

It dawned on me today the same is true in the physical realm, so when you incarnate, you choose a planet populated by beings with similar vibrations. While earth has had residents with extraordinary-high vibrations and extraordinary-low vibrations, the vast majority of us have similar vibrations.

What do you think?

To die doesn't mean to return to source. Returning to source is a joy that is for self-realized souls who are done with existence. For the majority of living beings, to die means to restart in a new biological body. For most human beings it means to come right back to earth. For some it means to travel to a higher place. Never a lower place, always just back to earth. Well, not never, but VERY RARELY does anybody go backwards. Even rapists and murderers don't go backwards, they just come back to earth.

basically the people who self-destruct are likely to go backwards. Suicides... but not all suicides, like a small small small percentage. also people who abuse spiritual power are likely to go backwards, but very few people advance enough to abuse their power. imagine that guy, crowley, was highly advanced but abused TF out of it. he probably went backwards.

For the most part people don't go anywhere after death. They just come right back. Or to a similar existence. Very few people advance in life form after death. For example a similar existence would be another rational and emotional being, maybe human maybe not. a higher existence would be an energetic or planetary being.
Old 19-01-2018, 11:48 AM
Greenslade

Quote:

What do you think?
It's not about your vibrations, it's about your Karmic Obligations, Life's Purpose or whatever reason you're on this planet and vibrating at this frequency. You're here to do a job - 'We are here to learn' or 'Spiritually develop' or any number of other similar phrases and the best way we can immerse ourselves in that learning/development is to vibrate at a compatible frequency to that learning/development. We're here because we need to be, not because of our vibrations. By the way, this is a 'level of the Spiritual realm'.

Jesus was probably one of the 'highest' vibrational people that ever Lived, yet he chose a Life as... You'll know the story. Everything about his environment was 'low vibrational' - the places he want, the people he associated with and especially his chosen disciples. Same can be said of so many high vibrational people through the ages.

There's more to having high vibrations than having high vibrations and it reflects your state of being and your consciousness.
Old 19-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
To die doesn't mean to return to source. Returning to source is a joy that is for self-realized souls who are done with existence. For the majority of living beings, to die means to restart in a new biological body. For most human beings it means to come right back to earth. For some it means to travel to a higher place. Never a lower place, always just back to earth. Well, not never, but VERY RARELY does anybody go backwards. Even rapists and murderers don't go backwards, they just come back to earth.
Our Journey isn't linear, we walk in spirals and when we think we're going backwards, what we're really doing is revisiting to realise further truths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
basically the people who self-destruct are likely to go backwards. Suicides... but not all suicides, like a small small small percentage. also people who abuse spiritual power are likely to go backwards, but very few people advance enough to abuse their power. imagine that guy, crowley, was highly advanced but abused TF out of it. he probably went backwards.
With respect, I've seen enough posts on these forums to realise that those who seem to profess about being Spiritual soon turn into a judgemental, stone-throwing mob. For me, that's a measure of vibrations. Suicide seems to be one of the darkest of corners where people fear to tread and to shine a Light there. A bit like Crowley, but then what's considered as abuse is relative to one's own perspective - as is backwards.
Old 19-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Master

Quote:

What do you think?

Hi Reecie,

The Earth has been, and is host to the full range of vibration available. In fact each human being embodies as a microcosm the full range of vibration, and that is the point and purpose of incarnation here - the opportunity to realize the highest while in the lowest.

Existence is inseparable with consciousness.
And Life is the evolution of consciousness.
The great opportunity of a human incarnation is the possibility of accelerating that evolution consciously and deliberately by an intelligent will - which is what spirituality is - to focus on the highest within.

This is what all great spiritual masters have realized, embodied, taught, and demonstrated as the possibility for human beings on Earth.

~ J

Old 19-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Master
Just wanted to offer my own thoughts on this, as per my own view.

I do not particularly feel the point of incarnating/ or reincarnating here on this our Earth, is to higher our vibration, ascend, become one with source, and that is it. Mission accomplished.

What I do feel in particular regards to the "whole point of being here"- is that it is entirely much more profound. But in what way I do not know yet. It would be like stating I know the meaning of life- which I do not.

I think incarnating here is individual, to the individual. I find it difficult to put much stock into the idea we all incarnate here for the same reason- to higher our vibrations and return to source as you all call it, I call it God.

The idea simply does not fit well with my own view which is that God/Source is with me daily, in the here, now, eternally. I carry God within, and with me. I see no point to return to something, that helps me and protects me daily.

It simply makes no sense to me.

I feel my individual purpose means more. Like everyone else's does as well.

That is to say I feel humanity has been limiting its own potential for quite a long time, and is in a way, selling itself short, so to speak.

I hope I have explained that right.
Old 19-01-2018, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
It's not about your vibrations, it's about your Karmic Obligations, Life's Purpose or whatever reason you're on this planet and vibrating at this frequency. You're here to do a job - 'We are here to learn' or 'Spiritually develop' or any number of other similar phrases and the best way we can immerse ourselves in that learning/development is to vibrate at a compatible frequency to that learning/development. We're here because we need to be, not because of our vibrations. By the way, this is a 'level of the Spiritual realm'.

Jesus was probably one of the 'highest' vibrational people that ever Lived, yet he chose a Life as... You'll know the story. Everything about his environment was 'low vibrational' - the places he want, the people he associated with and especially his chosen disciples. Same can be said of so many high vibrational people through the ages.

There's more to having high vibrations than having high vibrations and it reflects your state of being and your consciousness.

Greenslade, hello there BTW ...I really resonate with your response, full stop.

Quote:
By the way, this is a 'level of the Spiritual realm'.

Yes it is!

check this out...from Etty Hillesum ("Life is Beautiful"). She is so inspirational because she gets it. She chose to see the ever-present love, and no one could take that from her.
Quote:
“the English radio has reported that 700,000 Jews perished last year alone, in Germany and the occupied territories. And even if we stay alive, we shall carry the wounds with us throughout our lives. And yet I don’t think life is meaningless. And God is not accountable to us for the senseless harm we cause one another. We are accountable to him! I have already died a thousand deaths in a thousand concentration camps. I know about everything and am no longer appalled by the latest reports. In one way or another I know it all.
And yet I find life [is] beautiful and meaningful. From minute to minute.”

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Hi Reecie,

The Earth has been, and is host to the full range of vibration available. In fact each human being embodies as a microcosm the full range of vibration, and that is the point and purpose of incarnation here - the opportunity to realize the highest while in the lowest.

The great opportunity of a human incarnation is the possibility of accelerating that evolution consciously and deliberately by an intelligent will - which is what spirituality is - to focus on the highest within.

This is what all great spiritual masters have realized, embodied, taught, and demonstrated as the possibility for human beings on Earth.

~ J

Beautifully said J -agreed.

Peace and blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Just wanted to offer my own thoughts on this, as per my own view.

I do not particularly feel the point of incarnating/ or reincarnating here on this our Earth, is to higher our vibration, ascend, become one with source, and that is it. Mission accomplished.

I feel my individual purpose means more. Like everyone else's does as well.

That is to say I feel humanity has been limiting its own potential for quite a long time, and is in a way, selling itself short, so to speak.

I hope I have explained that right.

I agree, with all you've said...there is more.

And it's time we took the bull by the horns

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Hi Reecie,

~ J

Superb!

I thoroughly enjoy your posts. They are exactly what I like reading