Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-01-2018, 03:43 AM
Ascender

How To Stop Being So Tense?

Hello.

To get right to the point, how do you stop being so tense as a person? To give some background info on why I ask this is because I'm a person that lives a very fast-paced life. It feels like the world is moving at a fast pace and I'm struggling to keep up. Its exhausting. I can't catch a break, at all.

I want to slow down. I want to just relax and take things slow but I can't. I feel like the world would eat me alive for taking it slow because then I wouldn't be able to keep up.

As a result, I'm so tense. I can't loosen up. I can't be as relaxed a person I was years ago (which I dearly miss). I rarely laugh. I want to laugh.

Has anyone ever gone through similar experiences?
Old 18-01-2018, 03:58 AM
Knower
Ahh. My mind has been through this but i have never outgrown my relaxed body. What I did to maintain this was realize that you have no control over how fast or how pretty much anything goes in life. The sooner you’ll realize that the less stressed you will be. If its about spiritual protection all you have to do is pray to any angel period and they shall come. The more you’ll learn during this life of spirituality the more you realize truly, no one being can control what goes on because everyone has free will to do whatever they please and yet its a curse but a beauty.
Old 18-01-2018, 05:08 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Ahh. My mind has been through this but i have never outgrown my relaxed body. What I did to maintain this was realize that you have no control over how fast or how pretty much anything goes in life. The sooner you’ll realize that the less stressed you will be. If its about spiritual protection all you have to do is pray to any angel period and they shall come. The more you’ll learn during this life of spirituality the more you realize truly, no one being can control what goes on because everyone has free will to do whatever they please and yet its a curse but a beauty.

I do realize that but I feel if I let up on speed, everything will come crumbling apart.
Old 18-01-2018, 05:40 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLA
I do realize that but I feel if I let up on speed, everything will come crumbling apart.

I laugh and smile quite a lot but I am also a Type A so work on things quite intensely. One thing to help you reduce tension is meditation. I know Buddhist meditation - it can be very relaxing and joyful after a while (not at the beginning I expect). Or you can just use slogans to keep yourself grounded - some inspired poetry, sayings, people, something to ground you. Walk in nature, put away electronic devices. Look at babies, dogs, smell the flowers, watch the crows fly. There is so much beauty in the world, you just need to slow down that good mind of yours. Good luck with whatever you do.

BT
Old 18-01-2018, 06:33 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
I laugh and smile quite a lot but I am also a Type A so work on things quite intensely. One thing to help you reduce tension is meditation. I know Buddhist meditation - it can be very relaxing and joyful after a while (not at the beginning I expect). Or you can just use slogans to keep yourself grounded - some inspired poetry, sayings, people, something to ground you. Walk in nature, put away electronic devices. Look at babies, dogs, smell the flowers, watch the crows fly. There is so much beauty in the world, you just need to slow down that good mind of yours. Good luck with whatever you do.

BT

Ironically, I bought myself a Pomeranian puppy so that I can play with him as a way to relax after work. And now I can't even find time to play with him properly as much as I want to because I feel I can't breathe.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:46 AM
Lorelyen

My work can sometimes put me under terrific pressures, other times not. I'm one of those people who will not miss a deadline or cost quote. But I decided long ago that I would MAKE time to relax. Even in the fullest days I'll set aside, say, 15 minutes to do the Yoga corpse posture or meditate to wind down, let my mind run riot if need be.

I've set up observances for this, for example, reading a set portion of the Rubaiyat or the Song of Songs from the Bible out loud, a closing Banishment ritual, 15 mins of dancing or Yoga, various things, then keeping to them for the observance period I set. It takes discipline but it does help wind down. At the close of the day - I can't quite describe it except, maybe, that it gives me a feeling of satisfaction about the day.

5, 10, 15 minutes can be stolen from every day no matter what you're doing.
Old 18-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Angel1

Hi MOLA,
This would be my input...this world is nuts...I know it's nuts...I know it's not real....I know it's not my priority...it passes,
it's transitory, 'me here' goes by so fast...I can not take it seriously.
I know I am here to be happy and free and each minute there is that opportunity to enjoy myself even when
someone else would be bummed!

So, a Core Belief System has to be established in a person.

A person has make a solid decision to not be bothered by things in this world.
Really ponder how this can happen or research this...read what clear, happy, wise people have to say through the ages! Ha!
Surround yourself with clear input from these teachers, daily.
'Happy', doesn't just happen! We come here crying!

I am the most consistently happy, care-free, contented person anyone knows in real life...I'm told all the time.
BUT, it was work!!

...Study, prayer, deeeep long hours of meditation...Thought Control, Practicing the Presence ( the Divine presence that is
all around you as strong as gravity that goes unnoticed!)...then, once that intentional desire to be connected
to happiness and peace of mind, strength, confidence and kindness...
you are on your way.
Know that people around you (coworkers to the taxi driver) want and need this...they are attracted to it...doors open to you...and
that alone creates a tension-free feeling,
because you see you are not a powerless victim, but a mover and shaker of your life.

Desire to rise above this world...which you have is the first and most imp ingredient!!!!
Then, your will to be consistent each morning setting your intention...
in an affirmation, prayer...like
"Today I am going to see everything as an opportunity. I will be content in my observation of life; giving encouragement and kindness to each person I meet."
(This takes the mind's obsession with 'self' away and onto giving to others.)

I could write an essay on this, ha!

Trust would be my next topic...you must trust in a Higher Being that wants you to succeed, a basic Core Belief System, allow it to come to you...ask, believe and receive.
Resistance to all that you want will only block it from coming about.

Tried to keep this short...didn't work!
My input...from a successfully stress free person.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2018, 07:06 PM
boshy b. good

Red flags are brought up by desesparation.

White or gold flags are brought up by a better
projection.

Go take care yourself with that.

Hurry to a white or gold flag that humanees make
And white or gold flags (go) out &' cover the red
flags of desesperation.

"I think" it's that easy-d.

Those flags are be state of being brought by presentation
we admit inside of us or and about us "or and".

God : yes he also took media punshments for standing out.
he also allows people to do this in order to make all good
a better amp. no he does not like to be thug.

Or and yet lets beam precisely thirty minutes at home daily To love all what
we boared or and loathed against as far as can remember. Yeah we would.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 18-01-2018 at 11:29 PM.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:23 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi MOLA,
This would be my input...this world is nuts...I know it's nuts...I know it's not real....I know it's not my priority...it passes,
it's transitory, 'me here' goes by so fast...I can not take it seriously.
I know I am here to be happy and free and each minute there is that opportunity to enjoy myself even when
someone else would be bummed!

So, a Core Belief System has to be established in a person.

A person has make a solid decision to not be bothered by things in this world.
Really ponder how this can happen or research this...read what clear, happy, wise people have to say through the ages! Ha!
Surround yourself with clear input from these teachers, daily.
'Happy', doesn't just happen! We come here crying!

I am the most consistently happy, care-free, contented person anyone knows in real life...I'm told all the time.
BUT, it was work!!

...Study, prayer, deeeep long hours of meditation...Thought Control, Practicing the Presence ( the Divine presence that is
all around you as strong as gravity that goes unnoticed!)...then, once that intentional desire to be connected
to happiness and peace of mind, strength, confidence and kindness...
you are on your way.
Know that people around you (coworkers to the taxi driver) want and need this...they are attracted to it...doors open to you...and
that alone creates a tension-free feeling,
because you see you are not a powerless victim, but a mover and shaker of your life.

Desire to rise above this world...which you have is the first and most imp ingredient!!!!
Then, your will to be consistent each morning setting your intention...
in an affirmation, prayer...like
"Today I am going to see everything as an opportunity. I will be content in my observation of life; giving encouragement and kindness to each person I meet."
(This takes the mind's obsession with 'self' away and onto giving to others.)

I could write an essay on this, ha!

Trust would be my next topic...you must trust in a Higher Being that wants you to succeed, a basic Core Belief System, allow it to come to you...ask, believe and receive.
Resistance to all that you want will only block it from coming about.

Tried to keep this short...didn't work!
My input...from a successfully stress free person.

Super.

Old 18-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Yes, love your work Miss H!