Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator
cat rescue

Last night a house burnt down. It was a known cat rescue of 30 or so cats. It is not known how many parish ed in the fire. Many were rescued and brought to other rescues. Some escaped and cat traps are set out. I am amazed at how many are willing to help with all these cats me included.

My heart went out to this wonderful lady who runs this cat rescue. She is ok. worried about all of the cats. She lost everything and still went out looking for cats.

My question is this. When there is a group that parish would they stay together? and go to the afterlife or will they each go separately?
Old 06-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Master
How awful! Prayers go out to all involved.

I really can't answer your question but I do know that my cats that have passed on have gone to a "kitty heaven." Depending on their development, they can choose to come back to us. One already came back as s spirit guardian for her sibling. Some want to be reincarnated.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:21 PM
maxmagician

Hi Tealtwist, I have read of a group of soldiers that died in battle together and were all buried together as well. Because the soldiers had bonded so strongly as a group, they became trapped in death still clinging to the group consciousness, until their general eventually came and released them to the light. I think if there is a very strong bond in life then it could easily manifest in the next level. I don't know any of the cats involved but my feeling is if any did perish they probably went their own way. Cats are very independant beings. My heart goes out to the lady who looks after them, many blessings.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Super Moderator
The support of my city is amazing people near and far have offered to help them. It truly warms my heart. I am going to volunteer my time.

Thank you means a lot to me to see some responses.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator
That is very sad news and my heart goes out to this lady who must be so heartbroken about the tragedy. My prayers for her because she must find this very difficult to bear.
I really have no idea if they will stick together as a group. They might do for a time -it's possible. But all animals have their own individual level of spiritual development, so even if they stick together at first they may disperse in time to their own levels on the astral.
There are helpers in Spirit whose work is specifically with animals who have crossed over. Some who have suffered for example, get help and healing. Some 'do their own thing' more.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Administrator

Its awful when things like this happen not just for the animals but for everyone around them.the cats will all go to Rainbow bridge together where they will run free again,with all the animals lost .

Namaste
Old 07-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator
Thank you Tobi. That is a beautiful thought Native spirit.

I know people and afterlife. I am learning about animals and have gained a lot of knowledge.