Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-02-2013, 08:32 AM
sarahlouw

scared him off?

Hi i hope this is ok to post here basically im 23 and 10 years ago i was alone in my living room talking on the phone to a friend when i looked up and saw a young man in a ww2 army uniform dark hair with a side parting and he looked familiar. I was scared and screamed then shut my eyes and begged him to go and leave me alone. I told my mum as she is more open than my father and she went to the loft and got some photo down that i had never seen before. It was the man id seen exactly the same age same uniform same hair same man she then told me it was my grandfather who had died when she was 15. I had never seen him before or what he looked like.
My problem now is as im older i can understand things more and am more open to wanting to explore myself and life more spiritually and would like to speak to him and also in 2011 i lost my other grandfather who i was very close with and would like to see him again as he was in a home i hadnt managed to visit the few weeks prior to his death i was going to see him the friday and he died on the thursday so i never got to. So i guess im asking is it likely i scared him off ? When i was 18 and driving i felt his prescence with me as there have been near misses where i havent broke hard enough and the pedal goes down further underneath my foot. had car checked no one knows why and also i had a serious car accident there was me and 4 guys in my car i lost control and the car spun and crushed the boot to the back seats and crushed the front and we all got out without a scratch on us not even whiplash i feel this was him protecting me but ive never seen him since? Sorry for the essay and thankyou in advance xx
Old 22-02-2013, 05:27 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Sarahlouw:

No--you did not scare him off. You asked him to leave.

Ask your Mom--if there is a place near you where he liked to go (if so)--
go there and have a chat with him. You can tell your Grandfather that you were startled and did not recognize him--let him know that you now realize that it was him and would like to see him (again).

Once invited--you may be seeing him (very soon).

Peace and Love on your path to Astral Communication...

Blessed be...

P.S.--I bet you got your Gift from him.
Old 22-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Shincarra

I agree with LadyTerra, but just trying adding him to your prayer at night, and I think he will come. People who love us, do watch over us when they pass over. I get the Impression he will come to you in a dream, but it is only an impression I have, but wanted to tell you anyway.
Old 22-02-2013, 10:31 PM
sarahlouw

Thank you both very much for your replies I will try everything you suggested and fingers crossed :) as I didn't get to meet him I'm desperate to get in contact with him. Again I really appreciate it and look forward to progressing in my spiritual journey.

Blessed be x
Old 26-02-2013, 01:13 AM
Super Moderator
No I think he would understand. It sounds very much like he did, as he appeared (i.e. you sensed his presence) five years later, when you were 18. No, in my opinion, you didn't scare him off.

Please go and get those brakes re-checked. They are "soft" and shouldn't be like that. Get a second opinion if your mechanic doesn't think they need attention.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:54 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I honestly think if you felt his presence and felt him protecting you, then chances were, he was around. Some spirits actually are around us and either might feel like we aren't ready to hear from them........or they merely don't know how to communicate.