Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Experiencer
past life question

I was wondering if the incarnational system works cumulatively with spiritual development. I.e. my current incarnation is a cumulative result of all the lessons learned in past lives and my next incarnation(s) will be a more, spiritually, advanced me.

Also I have an issue which has been bothering me.. I have had two ''readings'' concerning my past lives. In the first I was told about several lives in which I lived and died of hardships as a slave. All though the reading did resonate with me, it didn't have that much influence.

In the second reading I was told about the incarnation in which I lived togheter with my current spiritual guide. We were native american warriors and lived during chief Black Kettle's time. Afterwards as I was during research on the fate of that group I felt energy waves surging up my body and have been a bit ''upset'' since then. I feel sad & angry.

I am not sure if this has a relation with me subconsciously remembering or feeling certain emotions or if it is just my empathic ability/ imagination.

I have hated the ''system'' and injustice from the center of my being since I was very small, but reading what happend to the native americans just makes me very angry and motivated to transform myself.

Looking forward to hearing your opinion(s)