Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-08-2019, 01:20 PM
Thumbs up

The achievement of anything that you desire must be considered success....
But if you will let your standard of success be your achievement of joy—
everything else will fall easily into place.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-08-2019, 04:04 PM
The main event is the Life Force that is flowing through you, not the manifestation.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Who you really are is Nonphysical Energy focused in a physical body,
knowing full well that all is well and always has been and always will be.

Old 16-08-2019, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The Universe does not know or care whether the vibration that you're
offering is in response to something you are living right now, and observing,
or in response to something you are imagining. In either case,
the Universe accepts it as your point of attraction and matches it.
---Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop: Silver Spring, MD on April 19, 1997

The universe is ripe with love and ready for harvest if only one would take notice of the finer things in life. The rest will be left behind or cast out/trodden by the foot of man. Blessed be the children of father Abraham/the first fruits. Amen
Old 17-08-2019, 01:07 PM
Lightbulb

We didn’t say: when you feel good you are allowing good, and when you feel bad
you are allowing bad.. There is only a Source of Well-being—which you are allowing or not.

Old 17-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Master

I guess utopian-- thought that this thread is about a different Abraham, hence his turn of phrase. :)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-08-2019, 02:38 PM
The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is
that of directing your thoughts toward what you want—
and then giving your undivided attention to that.

-Abraham-Hicks

Old 19-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Master

Quote:

-Abraham-Hicks
In other words ... we are here to learn and practice creating reality. We keep returning here because we can't yet do that well ... as it's so evident.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

-Abraham-Hicks

Maybe, just a wee bit higher on the scale, would be knowing what we really want in the first place.
Old 20-08-2019, 04:02 PM
Lightbulb

You cannot continue to beat the drum of things that don’t feel good
—without filling your future experience full of things that don’t feel good.

At some point, there’s going to be a tipping point
that’s going to become a manifestation.