Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Definitely sounds like Kundalini to me, at least how I've experienced it. I don't get the purple swirls but I get everything else.
Old 21-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Master
oh wow, how long ago did you have your kundalini awakening if you don't mind me asking? is it always going to be like this?
Old 21-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Deactivated Account
It started suddenly just after Christmas. I was meditating and got intense, stinging heat around my head. I got the buzzing in my ears but it was accompanied by severe ear ache to start with as my crown chakra started to open up. For the first week or so I was in agony with my ears! I also got crawling sensations all over my head like I'd stuck it in an ants mountain! This has all settled down now but I regularly get voices in my ears, visions and the lights and colours. Personally I like it and would be sad if I stopped having these experiences. They have definitely settled down now though compared to the start.

How about yours?
Old 21-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Ladofthelight

Rose,

It is whatever you want it to be. Turn that left brain off and just enjoy it, or ask it to leave you alone if it isn't enjoyable :-)

I experience all the thing you mention, but I stopped really trying to figure it out a while back.

If you DO figure it out, I'd be curious to hear!

love.
Old 21-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Master
will do lad! thanks

yours seems more intense and sudden than mine starbuck, in 2008 i started seeing colors and had involunatry head vibrating movements, late last year i just started noticing when i rubbed my eyes i would see patterns and at night i would get images of people i don't know, places, events etc

Old 22-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
will do lad! thanks

yours seems more intense and sudden than mine starbuck, in 2008 i started seeing colors and had involunatry head vibrating movements, late last year i just started noticing when i rubbed my eyes i would see patterns and at night i would get images of people i don't know, places, events etc

Yes yours does sound more gradual. I guess it's very different for each person but it unfolds as it is meant to. I guess the key thing is becoming more conscious and we're all doing that, hence seeing the colours etc. I get visions but usually they're symbolic, i.e I see a tree or a white dove. I have seen what may be spirit guides on occasions though. It's very exciting
Old 22-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Master
oh spirit guides how lovely! i've gotten the symbolic messages, some are beautiful animals but others medusa like images lol no spirit guides as of yet, I guess I will just go with it! thanks for your help!