Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 28-01-2020, 05:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
As some describe It, the Absolute is Vast. Beyond time, space and causation. It has no boundaries and is all that ever existed, exists and will exist. That spans however many universes existed, exist and will exist in any and all conceivable dimensions.

Why restrict It to just one universe that had a beginning and will have an ending, limited by space, time and causality?
You say why restrict it to just one universe.

Well as you stated above, it is mind bogglingly vast. And as i am led to believe, is that it is one mind bogglingly vast singular universe. With no need for different dimentions & or realms. Just simply vastness that houses everything easily within the one. "CHRIST ENTITY" all side by side & all visible to spiritual beings.

A spiritual being can travel from the Earth at breakneck speeds to the Heavens without having to enter into another realm. Same as we can, after we are in a state of being, out & away from the flesh.

Also the flesh is located within the one same spiritual realm as the spiritual. It is all within the one same mind boggling spiritual universe "GOD"

There is zero physical universes. There are simply many galaxies all side by side & all on the same plane & in the same realm/dimention as the Heavens. Huge it is.

This is what is said to myself by spirit. And is simply for any persons considerations, especially after a person has shed the flesh.
Old 28-01-2020, 11:22 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
You say why restrict it to just one universe.

Well as you stated above, it is mind bogglingly vast. And as i am led to believe, is that it is one mind bogglingly vast singular universe. With no need for different dimentions & or realms. Just simply vastness that houses everything easily within the one. "CHRIST ENTITY" all side by side & all visible to spiritual beings.

A spiritual being can travel from the Earth at breakneck speeds to the Heavens without having to enter into another realm. Same as we can, after we are in a state of being, out & away from the flesh.

Also the flesh is located within the one same spiritual realm as the spiritual. It is all within the one same mind boggling spiritual universe "GOD"

There is zero physical universes. There are simply many galaxies all side by side & all on the same plane & in the same realm/dimention as the Heavens. Huge it is.

This is what is said to myself by spirit. And is simply for any persons considerations, especially after a person has shed the flesh.

Since the universe did have a beginning it has a defined edge. We can 'see' it out to 46B light years in any direction but that's just a limit due to the velocity of expansion in its outer reaches. At some point space inflates faster than the speed of light. it stretches out further but that light can never reach us. How much further is unknown but it eventually ceases to be, therefor it is finite.

God, on the other hand, is infinite. Therefore what's the problem with the spiritual realm encompassing not only our universe but all possible universes?

I'd say the probability of other universes existing is high. Extremely high. Almost a certainty. Uncountable numbers of universes. Why should our universe be special? At one point in time it was thought Earth was special. Unique. Now we know better. Same for our galaxy until Edwin Hubble's observations.

I limit our universe, not God.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:06 PM
Experiencer

The ego is both your mind and contained within your mind. The two are one in the same.

The ego is not just the character but the entire movie and all that goes with it. It is the entire framework, all the moving parts and the ongoing structure of existence which looks out and immediately covets its world. It is the entire external experience you perceive and the identity within which believes to observes it on an individuated basis

The ego is the perpetual thinking process that runs without restriction, as well as the attachments you have to family, friends, strangers and material things. It is all your possession, all your pain and all your pleasure. It is what you think about when you think yourself spiritual, enlightened, conditioned or ignorant, as well as all the feelings that coincide. There is no where you can look, nothing you can think, say, hear or feel that is not in the possession of the ego. It is everywhere and everything...and all that denies or claimes it along the way. The ego is not subject to just the negative aspects of you. Its the the positive qualities as well. Its not "piece and parcemeal" of your identity. It is your hate and your love, your peace and your chaos, your humility and your arrogance. It IS your total identity and experience

The ego is the maker of time. In your sense of separation your mind manufactured an on goingness, a moving forward sense conceptualized as time. Time doesn't exist outside of you, it's made inside of you. It is your future and past. It is your beginning and end. Without the sense that you are seperate, surface time has no measurement which is why we fathom time as something real.
Which is why the thinking process or the process of perpetual thought cannot pause for too long. Without it's continuous flow, the reality which it unconsciously interprets and keeps tangible, would be left not only without a conceptual experience but would also lose the identity-experiencer as well.

When one says "I'm stripping my ego away" or "I'm becoming ego-less", more ego is put in its place yet now has more to identify with in newly formed spiritual attachments and rituals. And so the movie simply continues. Who is it that claims they are losing their ego? Only more ego. There is no such thing as an ego losing its ego yet that is what is secretly assumed. The filter is always in place until it isn't.

With the ME in place, there is nothing that the ego is not. The concept of me which also initiated, claimed and continues to unfold within the thinkimg process, has no other relationship that is more important than the one it has with the world. It is constantly confirming a centered sense of self and perpetual position in place

And so we wonder why we are not liberated. Why can't we force enlightenment or make it happen? It's because no one really wants it from that perspective conditioning. You do not just give up you sense of self, identity, time, space and separation.. you would lose the your entire reality.

If one day we decide to go on the great search (which is a great presumption in itself) secretly we still attempt to establish some resolve where we can still have a sense of identity in place in order to still claim, "I'm enlightened". The ego wants enlightenment but wants someone subjective and tangible still in place when it's all over. It desires it because it assumes it has to arrive there. The conceptual tools of future and attainment are the strongest pilars set by a mind seeking a resolution for a non conceptual result. It continues pointing away from what is already in place within and essential. It is the mind which makes you believe you need to get wet while standing neck deep in water

Years ago I saw the following written on someones t-shirt in a coffee shop and laughed out loud...

"I have gone off to find myself, if I get back before I do, keep me here"

Beautiful.

There is no "I'm" or "I am" that goes with enlightenment. However, it is that someone there that demands the journey. Which is why most who have gone further or deeper into this journey have the most termoil. They are conflicted in the deepest sense because the newly formed identity of the "spiritual one" has new bagage to carry, a new and more spiritual aresenal of knowledge on its back. This new title and expression is more valuable than its predecessor, or so it seems. Yet is only another mask, be it a spiritual one

And so for the very few who approach that precipice, between the known and unknown, an even greater loss is fathomed and one typically moves right back into what is common and comfortable. You fathom the great potential loss of the known and so repell from that unknown. That unknown, beyond what is only a concept of the known, is your very nature. A nature which is not claimed as there is no one it belongs too

The ego, for most on the spiritual path, is collectively the most limited and grossly underestimated perspective one has. It's tentacle are thousands of miles beyond its otherwise perspective of inches. For the normal, everyday Joe it's down right dillussional.

"Yes, but I can be the observer! I can be in awareness (in the gap) and momentarily have no thoughts. Isn't that awareness and not the ongoing conceptual experience for the mind!" Yes, yet even awareness needs "other" to be aware. A relationship must remain in place. Here, what most refer to as awareness is still dual. A quality no longer transfixed in conditioning yet still needing objectivity from a subjective observer. If other is no longer there than awareness collapses as well and there is only consciousness without an experiencer or story line. That is the final shift which is only a potential to an the initial shift. When awareness initially/momentarily shifts (not knowing it has shifted from the very thinking process which contained it) temporarily leaving the conditioning and identity portion of their experience behind, it immediately begins again to seek out its boundaries to find ground once again. However, in this very brief moment, before the claws of attachment can once again sink in, a clean slate of awareness appears where a potential for a total collapse of the ego can unfold. That is the portion which is acausal, meaning it happens of it's own accord and where a vast collective misperception still exists where enlightenment is believed to be something "I can make happen." However, based on recognition(s) which clearly see the thief and the home it assumes as its own, there is the potential for another scenary. You're looking at your former identity as an entity of sorts, like this grand process that's been going on unnoticed via a now ever expanding awareness. The more these recognitions are made, the more your awareness expands. The more your awareness expands the more isolated this process becomes. As your awareness expands this process contracts until that which is primary and authentic continues to fill a space otherwise occupied by a conceptual identity and experience.

Like roots no longer able to reach out to a ground not there, awareness instead now goes within and establishes its prior state (same state of an infant). Awareness becomes aware that it aware and consciousness IS. Well, after that that's all she wrote. The skyscraper collapses not because of what we intentionally did on the floors above but more over for what was established as a faulty foundation. It is this foundation of all that is known as "my reality" which implodes on it's own once that which is the original awareness (consciousness) is in place

The ego is the master of a deception so massive, so gargantuan that most are simply kept busy spending most their time in their spiritual pursuits focused on the countless symptoms (and the symptoms of symptoms) rather than the source of the human condition itself.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:24 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Don't be concerned with the peeling and put the onion aside. The peeling is the onion's doing and agenda.
Old 02-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Master

Good gosh . . . how fabulous. All of this from simply trying to come to terms with the sense if “ I “ in Self . . . and then over-analyzing and re-defining endlessly to draw some kind of conclusion.

Mind is truly a phenomenal / incredible tool.

And JASG . . . as per your statement of “the sense of 'I-ness' within 'me' is the same sense of 'I-ness' within 'you' . . . IF two ( or more ) individuals could extract out all personal experience and focus on just the sense of “I-ness” and *nothing* else . . . that statement may be somewhat true.

To claim that you truly know the sense of “I-ness” within someone else . . . is an astounding allegation.
Old 02-02-2020, 05:46 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Good gosh . . . how fabulous. All of this from simply trying to come to terms with the sense if “ I “ in Self . . . and then over-analyzing and re-defining endlessly to draw some kind of conclusion.

Mind is truly a phenomenal / incredible tool.

And JASG . . . as per your statement of “the sense of 'I-ness' within 'me' is the same sense of 'I-ness' within 'you' . . . IF two ( or more ) individuals could extract out all personal experience and focus on just the sense of “I-ness” and *nothing* else . . . that statement may be somewhat true.

To claim that you truly know the sense of “I-ness” within someone else . . . is an astounding allegation.

Not the ego I-ness, the awareness I-ness. And it's not just the same sense, it's the exact same One and only "I". The true Self, if you will. It's the Atman. Atman is Brahman. Brahman is the Absolute, hence Atman is the Absolute therefore so am I and you and everyone else. That's the essence of non-dualism.
Old 03-02-2020, 03:49 AM
Master

Don’t you just *love* the mind? An absolutely incredible tool. It’s able to juggle, categorize, re-define, invent new definitions, slip in a label and adhere to it, on and on and on. In the psychic worlds . . . there is nothing greater than the mind and its constant and equal companion . . . the emotions.
Old 03-02-2020, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Don’t you just *love* the mind? An absolutely incredible tool. It’s able to juggle, categorize, re-define, invent new definitions, slip in a label and adhere to it, on and on and on. In the psychic worlds . . . there is nothing greater than the mind and its constant and equal companion . . . the emotions.
Yes, and the ego goes round and round chasing it's own tail, playing games with itself.