Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Sparkle13

What does feeling the person feel like?

What type of feelings does everyone go through when you are away from but feel your SC? Is it like a fluttery, butterfly in the stomach feeling?

I've had some different feelings and emotions since we had that moment, and they lasted weeks, but I'm just not sure. I know every time I see him the feelings come back again. I also feel as if they've gone away this past weekend as I've directed my energies to another issue in my life. I haven't seen him in two weeks. I'm not really even sure what to classify this as, but for now it's a soul connection.
Old 30-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Master
I also feel like I have lost my connection, as of Friday morning to be exact. But before then, I felt... weighed down. Like I was dealing with emotions that weren't my own. I felt very heavy. My chest ached. I also felt exhausted. I felt little control of what I was feeling on the inside. It was driving me crazy. I feel much lighter now, and I also feel as though I can breathe again. I don't know what happened, ... but it's gone. I mean I still think about him, but the pull has finally let go.
Old 30-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Sparkle13

Jatd: Wow! Same thing - I was feeling very stressed, dealing with this 'connection feeling' or whatever to this person who I don't even know (crazy) and then dealing with other personal issues. I felt like I was being pulled by both of them - crazy too! Today I feel a little more in control, but this whole month has felt like a whirlwind of emotions. Funny because I haven't seen him much either and I typically do.

I had another thing happen to me this weekend... my spouse and I were having a discussion/argument and he asked me how I felt about things between us. Before I answered, I heard a voice. The voice said to me three times, "Let him go." I felt a very intense urge to tell him that, but I didn't. It's hard to explain - I'm sort of numb at this point with how I feel.

Wonder if that could have been an angel speaking to me? Maybe I'm just not quite ready to do that, but that moment definitely had a meaning.

I'm glad I found this forum... I'm not quite sure that anyone I shared my story with would remotely even understand or believe me!
Old 30-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Master
Even more weird.. I've been feeling like I should try and make things work with my x husband, at least reach out to him.. I wonder if this was mostly because I was scared to be alone.. because there has been something holding me back. Something (like you said) screaming in my head/heart/soul whatever.. that is just isn't right. To let it go.
So, this weekend has been a weekend full of letting go. I'm on my own now. Completely on my own. For the first time ever... and I feel free.
Old 30-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Ascender

I feel butterflies in my stomach and my whole body is overcome by a high vibration. I feel source energy pulsing through me when I think of him. The thought of him gives me wings! Yesterday I was hooking up with him in the spiritual world, and it actually made me laugh out loud cause he said a few silly things to me. Wow, I have such powerful experiences, it's 99% as if he was truly there in the physical. It's been an amazing experience. I wonder what he felt in these moments, and if he was sleeping because of the time change, whether he had a dream come to him...
I just love this connection so much, even though he isn't in my physical world at the moment. He's there with me in spirit all the time, and I love it.
Old 30-04-2012, 03:25 PM
TravellingTwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
I feel butterflies in my stomach and my whole body is overcome by a high vibration. I feel source energy pulsing through me when I think of him. The thought of him gives me wings! Yesterday I was hooking up with him in the spiritual world, and it actually made me laugh out loud cause he said a few silly things to me. Wow, I have such powerful experiences, it's 99% as if he was truly there in the physical. It's been an amazing experience. I wonder what he felt in these moments, and if he was sleeping because of the time change, whether he had a dream come to him...
I just love this connection so much, even though he isn't in my physical world at the moment. He's there with me in spirit all the time, and I love it.

I've totally had these experiences too, it's brilliant and validating to hear yours! I feel him wrap his arms around me and everything! It's really powerful and these days it often goes beyond just the fluttery solar plexus feelings, but like you does feel like he is literally 99% with me in the physical, standing in front of me. He's amazing x
Old 30-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator
Well at first meet, I felt kinda off. Odd like. There was looking and even though I was talking I was in a buzz like state. Hard to explain. Then as time went on I became Engulfed by adrenalin rush. Shaking (maybe vibrating)and other things that I can't quite explain.It wasn't fear it was something else. Every time this state would engulf me just seeing or hearing him.

Once I got over that state(all though some of it is present to this day. I am more settled and feel warmth. Like this is right other stuff comes to mind but it is my experience. Everyone has their own variations.
Old 30-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Krystalle

Its like..it depends.
I can like....see the world thru the other person's eyes and sometimes even 'feel' like i am in their body so i see what they see
or i randomly feel their feelings..esp if they are intense
Old 30-04-2012, 05:04 PM
sesheta

I don't really feel my TF so much physically...for me it's more of a mental "pull", or I'll hear his voice in my head. The only time I feel anything really physical is if he is really upset or stressed...then I just feel this intense wave of negative energy that literally makes me shudder!
Old 30-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I don't really feel my TF so much physically...for me it's more of a mental "pull", or I'll hear his voice in my head. The only time I feel anything really physical is if he is really upset or stressed...then I just feel this intense wave of negative energy that literally makes me shudder!

I swear some of you guys are like saints...with how much you accept and how nice you are.