Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-03-2012, 09:26 PM
ShyGuy

btw

There is seriously some weird stuff going on.

I saw user names and avatars from this very forum today. All kinds of signs. 555.... I saw that and 7's all day. But its even stranger. When I arrived at the place where I work... there was a white feather at my workstation. That happened once before, (and that one was a different color). Still I was like, nope. Didn't mean much last time. Then at 3:03pm today I go outside and right where I came in are dozens of these white feathers.

I swear.

Yeah it could still be coincidence. But really? I don't know what to make of this. I have an idea. But that would be impossible. The vibe from this forum has been odd for weeks... it doesn't resonate. Know what I mean?
Old 29-03-2012, 09:36 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy
There is seriously some weird stuff going on.

I saw user names and avatars from this very forum today. All kinds of signs. 555.... I saw that and 7's all day. But its even stranger. When I arrived at the place where I work... there was a white feather at my workstation. That happened once before, (and that one was a different color). Still I was like, nope. Didn't mean much last time. Then at 3:03pm today I go outside and right where I came in are dozens of these white feathers.

I swear.

Yeah it could still be coincidence. But really? I don't know what to make of this. I have an idea. But that would be impossible. The vibe from this forum has been odd for weeks... it doesn't resonate. Know what I mean?

What kind of feather?

If you don't know, use google goggles. Or ask John -- he's our resident bird expert.
Old 29-03-2012, 09:39 PM
ShyGuy

I have no idea. Looked like someone ran over a pillow with feathers in it. That's how it looked. I had just finished thinking how foolish all this was when I saw them.
Old 29-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Master
Neat experiences. People are drawn to the forum for various reasons - friends to meet, people to chat with... if you're up to it, send a pm to whoever's name or avatar you saw today. Just "hello how're you" - at the least, you'll have made a friend.

Old 29-03-2012, 09:46 PM
ShyGuy

Its so creepy.
Old 29-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Master
Ah, well then... ignore the signs then.

Old 29-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Super Moderator
I see feathers here and there. Especialy around the time of my caner removal surgery. There was one in this santary room after you change to there rob and stuff. I was kind of consumed by my thoughts. and i looked down and knew it would be ok. An angel was nearby. (Anyone who knows me knows I love angels and collect them and i even have a angel tat.)

Anyways i held this little feather with me I took it into the or. I thought if i could hold on too it through the surgery I would feel better. I woke up in recovery and I thought my feather. Then they take out more then what they said. lol later. I grabbed my android and came on this siteI saw another feather. I thought thats awesome I said very quietly to who ever the angel was thanks for looking out for me.
Old 29-03-2012, 10:07 PM
ShyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
I see feathers here and there. Especialy around the time of my caner removal surgery. There was one in this santary room after you change to there rob and stuff. I was kind of consumed by my thoughts. and i looked down and knew it would be ok. An angel was nearby. (Anyone who knows me knows I love angels and collect them and i even have a angel tat.)

Anyways i held this little feather with me I took it into the or. I thought if i could hold on too it through the surgery I would feel better. I woke up in recovery and I thought my feather. Then they take out more then what they said. lol later. I grabbed my android and came on this siteI saw another feather. I thought thats awesome I said very quietly to who ever the angel was thanks for looking out for me.

That's so cool. There are a lot of stories like that that I have read. Angels are nice to provide such comfort.

In my case, I don't really know what the feathers mean. I don't get them a lot. Hopefully its a good thing because they're pretty creepy... lol.
Old 29-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Master
i love when the angels try to get my attention , they have often bought me gifts :) angelic kind too

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 29-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Loving_Soul

Xavier Rudds new album has a huge feather on the front - I feel really guided by & to his music right now - I didn't even know what the album cover looked like until recently lol