Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 14-09-2013, 04:34 AM
caideyxo

3rd NDE at Childrens Hospital

I've had quite a few NDE's and I must say that I am honored to still have a chance to roam this reality. I believe that I wasn't ready to leave yet because this is supposed to be my last time on this plane and I'm not supposed to leave before I'm ready.. Anyway.

I was in the hospital and I was begginning the process of detoxing from a very heavy amount of pain meds from being in pain management for almost 3 years. I am a small person and have always been on a very high dosage of opiates. Well they gave me this medicine that was made to block opiates, but then they gave me IV pain meds before it was clear of my bloodstream. This was supposed to help ween my body. Instead it threw me in to such severe withdrawls that I started having a siezure and dying. I remember the seizure was really scary because I could see it happening but not control it. I felt myself slipping and I knew what it was because I have died and been brought back before. My body rid itself of everything and I knew I was about to die. But I held on. And when I opened my eyes I was still here. There was a lot more that happened with that medicine affecting my body but that is [ainful memories and not relevant.
Onto the experience. Throughout that day I had a very negligent nurse. I kept passing out and vaguely hearing my monitors going off like crazy alarming them that something was wrong. I was so scared at first because I wasnt ready to go, but I was angry that it was happening and I was all alone. At one point I somehow got up and turned off the alarms on my monitor and then collapsed back into the bed. I guess I thought that if I was going to die that I wasn't going to let them bring me back. I think at that point I was delusional.
Anyway, as I was slipping, It felt almost like I was falling. But not violently falling, more like floating. Or like I was floating down a river after it had rained the day before, it was rough, but not bad. My mind kept going completely blank, no thoughts, just leaving. I would see colors, almost like when you're going through the kolidascope to the void, but it was different. I heard people, that I didnt recognize. I remember hearing them but I don't have any memory of what they were saying. I just know that I knew what was happening. And then in the back of my mind I saw the face of an old friend. We werent friends anymore but at one point he was very important to my path and even saved me from suicide once. He used to sing to me. SO I tried to block out the things that the unseen people were saying to me and focus on his voice. All I could do was concentrate on him singing me his song.
I knew that if I stopped listening that I would leave. At one point I couldnt hear him any more, and I heard and saw strange things. I wish I could remember them now, but they are hidden to me now. So I found his face in my mind and found his voice and listened. I imagined everyone's face who I have ever known and have ever seen and tried to hold on. Then all of a sudden all of the colors and lights went black, and I felt like I was being pulled out from deep underwater, holding onto a rope, and that I broke above surface. When I broke above that surface I realized that I was screaming "help me" and that I had made it through. For the rest of the day I was very weak and confused. And it felt deep down like I was sad, or mourning the loss of someone. I felt like I had lost those whose voices I heard and it hurt me. It was strange.
Has anyone every felt anything like any of what I mentioned ?
I would just like to know if what I had was a normal experience.
Old 19-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator
No I have not had any experience like this.
What is 'normal' anyway? I think we are all going to have slightly tailor-made experiences for our own Souls, and the things that mean something to us. There are many factors that NDE's seem to have in common (the 'tunnel' usually....the Light ...meeting deceased relatives...etc) But in your case it was a river. I wonder if we may all have slightly different experiences when leaving...? I don't know of course, as I've never had an NDE, but it's possible.
The Beings that you encountered could possibly be members of your Soul Group, and that's why you felt such a tremendous sense of loss when you came back to body. Don't worry, because they are still there! Still waiting for you to join them which you will, one day.

I am sorry for the tremendous pain and trauma you have been through. I hope you will regain strength, and wish you well in your healing.
Blessings