Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 05-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Shincarra

Is this an N.D.E. experences ?

We as humans want to know if there is more then the life we have here.Is there a wonderful life after this one, and we look at the world around us for something better that is wonderful and and the final destation for our souls.
I don't know if I'am N.D.E., when I was 14 years old I had a bicycle accident, that put me into a coma for 6 weeks. I came out of the coma once and saw a priest giving me the last rites of the church. I look at the priest and knew he had no idea, that the rites he was performing, had no real value. In my young mind, I smiles, and looking at the priest and thought to myself he has no idea what he is doing. So I thought I'am going back to sleep.
I found out after I came out of the coma that I had Flatline three times, and was given the last rites of the church all three times.
During that time in the coma, I do not remember any tunnels, or any such visions, but I do KNOW that when I die, I go home again. I also can tell you that, I have never been happy to be back here, in this life. I'am gratiful for my Children, friends, and my wonderful wife I have here, but I will be even happier to go home again.
I beleive God had a plan for me, and God showed me the plan, so I returned to this life. Perhaps he showed me all the people that were praying for me as I layed in the coma. I Thank them for their love and prayers, but I was home and there Prayers brought me back here. So here is the answer I have for everyone. People come into your life, and you come into theirs, and the point is that you should means something to each other. Feed the love between each one of you, and know the value of the person in your life.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:31 AM
LadyImpreza1111

It sounds very possibly like you might have had an NDE, especially if you flatlined.

I can't say I have experienced an NDE, but from what I have read about those who have.......it seems to really bring them to a greater spiritual awareness than they were before and that seems to be exactly what happened with you.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Shincarra

LadyImpreza1111 Thank you for your responce. I did flatline three times, but I don't remember any tunnels or meeting family or any of the things you hear about NDE's say they experenced. I have alway felt close to God from a very young age ( 6 or 7 years of age ), or rather the power of God, or what you might call God.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Master
Everyone experiences 'home' in a different way - some see tunnels, some see what they've been told they'll see (angels, Jesus, etc). Some (like me) just experience light. So really, if you feel really in the deepest part of you that you were 'home'... then you were

Old 02-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Shincarra

Thank you Kaere I have always felt I was at home. So no one relly convince me, differently, but I always like to get the views of other people, and as a side note I hope you are always " Unsupervised " :)