Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 13-10-2011, 03:46 AM
Master
Let it Be...

The Beatles

zipzip
Old 13-10-2011, 10:28 AM
The garden is breathing out the air of Paradise today.

Hafiz

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Humm

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.

~Anais Nin
Old 13-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.
~Anais Nin
I'm seeing that more and more!

But let me leave you with this...

I don't believe in evolution, if there there was mother's wouldn't have just 2 hands.

~Milton Berle

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Guide
"We think, I will be happy when I get this worldly accolade, when I succeed in this way or that way, I will be happy, right? That's a delusion. We know that's a delusion, but that shouldn't stop us from engaging in good work, and passionate creative engagement in whatever it is that we're drawn to." -Noah Levine
Old 15-10-2011, 10:46 AM
After St. Teresa of Avila's ( d. 1582) carriage was tipped over in a fast flowing stream during
a rain storm at night...she to to God:

"If this is the way you treat your friends, it's no wonder you have so few!”

Old 30-10-2011, 03:34 PM
hawkmoth65

'In the end,we will remember not the words of our enemies,but the silence of our friends' - Martin Luther King Jr.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Vaughn

What One Person Can Do

In these time we need to remember what one person can do. "They may torture my body, break my bones, even kill me, then they will have my dead body, not my obedience." He offered us a way out, but we failed to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3tjI...&feature=share

Tao of the Traveller
http://transcendenceandascension.blogspot.com/
Old 01-11-2011, 01:36 AM
MMM

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
― Mark Twain
“You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.”
― C.S. Lewis
want more?
Old 01-11-2011, 03:25 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
want more?

Yes.