Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-02-2017, 02:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by itscamilleyo
I had a huge six hours exam today (to become licensed in my profession) and wore my sugilite and moldavite pendants. Pretty sure those little babies helped me a ton!

Congratulations and good luck!

My sugilite and moldavite are like masters...they are so intelligent!
...I'm their baby instead
Old 22-02-2017, 05:23 AM
Knower
Jade and amethyst. Also in my pouch i have blue quartz Lepidolte, prehnite, sunstone, peach moonstone, black moonstone, agate, and smoky quartz.
Old 22-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Knower

I'm just carrying my new mahogany obsidian by itself today to test it. So far I like its gentle grounding and protecting energies.
Old 24-02-2017, 01:35 PM
Master
Still wearing my Labradorite pendant, but also decided to take my Aragonite Star Cluster out with me too :)
Old 24-02-2017, 09:18 PM
Pathfinder

I'm carrying my small Shaman Stones! I love these! Does anyone else use Shaman Stones?
Old 24-02-2017, 09:35 PM
Master
Have ordered a lab pendant ,,read they were great for easeing one on their soul path, What kind of stones are your shaman stones Amethyst8086?,,do you keep them in a pouch and use them like runes?,,how do you heal with them?
Old 24-02-2017, 10:35 PM
Seeker

green aventurine tumbled stone and wearing my rose quartz pendant.
Old 25-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Master
Still wearing my Labradorite pendant ~ will also be working with some Orange Kyanite :)
Old 25-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Newbie ;)

I am wearing my favorite Amethyst pendant necklace. I am also wearing my Tigers Eye ring.
Old 26-02-2017, 12:59 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Deepsoul! I just discovered them not too long ago, and still new to them. However, they feel really strong! You are supposed to work with them in pairs. One is female and the other is male. You can hold one in each hand. I also read that you can put one at the bottom of your feet and one at the top of your head. Both of these ways helps to balance all your chakras and your energy. I have been placing one at the top of my head and the other at my feet...and it has been really interesting! I can feel the energy flowing down my crown to my feet and back up. =)