Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Pathfinder

Moldavite and hair loss

I bought a 5 gram Moldavite in November 2016 for activating my upper chakras and to make astral projection easier if possible. What really happened is that I slept with Moldavite close to my crown chakra 4 times at night. What happened is that a day later I got quite a headache on the top of my head and it lasted for almost 3 days with occasional tingling going on my forehead right above my eyes from right to left. Around the time of the headeache I started noticing my facial skin being really tight, overly dry and started peeling. The same happened to my skin on my feet. Did Moldavite do something to my skin as well? I also carried Moldavite on my heart chakra as a pendant but stopped now, due to skin problems that might be caused by a Moldavite.

The other thing is that about 2 months ago I think I started noticing hair loss on top of my head up to my forehead. My hair became less thick and my hair are by default not really thick, now they are even less. Could Moldavite be responsible for that as well? My trusted and legit bioenergy therapist who is also a psychic told me way before I started with Moldavite that I'm up for spiritual enlightenment or awakening very soon (the same is shown in my astrological chart - I'm a starseed...). Could the side effect of the upcoming awakening be the reason for hair loss? I'm 28 years old.
Old 27-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Experiencer
I wouldn't try to dig too much into it dude. Some guys just lose hair early. I have recently experienced some hair loss myself. I have some alopesha at the back of my head. At first I was quite upset, but then I realized there are many worse things to be diagnosed with. I still have some rude people ask me what idiot barber I used, or ask me what I did to my head.
Old 27-02-2017, 04:59 PM
Experiencer
Also I forgot to mention hair isn't related entirely to your level of handsomeness. Vin Disel is bald and most women find him really hot
Old 27-02-2017, 05:55 PM
Experiencer
I started to losing some hair back in time, had also problems with dandruff and overall top of head skin. It has ended, now i am better, don't know real cause, some weird body chemistry, during certain experiences. Maybe something is causing stress.
Look for broader area, than this. Its nice to have hairs.
Old 28-02-2017, 02:04 PM
Knower
I started losing my hair when I was your age. Shortly thereafter I began shaving my head bald, and I've been bald now for 21 years. Women absolutely love my bald head, and they are drawn to touch it (I don't mind). You'd never know I'll be 50 this year, and most people guess my age at about 37. All of that being said, losing your hair can be a blessing in disguise.

I know you're curious about the stone's affect upon your vessel, and that's a legitimate consideration. I once had a piece of Moldavite that was so intense that I had to get rid of it almost as soon as I got it (I had it about 2 weeks).

You may be sensitive to its energies, and/or you may be going through a simple life change. If the stone gives you a strange vibe, or one that's too intense, just pass it on.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Pathfinder

I also considered hair loss with age, but it's a bit too strange that at around the same time I got my Moldavite I got overly dry skin and around a month later I noticed my hair were less thick. Besides, there is no baldness in my family. It's just too weird.
Old 27-03-2017, 05:01 AM
Knower

With moldavite for 6 months. Headaches (like the swelling of the head) and the tingling feeling - Yes I had them too.

But hair loss and dry skin... I'm not sure.
I saw someone also commented dry skin when he was first with moldavite too though.
Old 28-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Experiencer
have you tested for zinc levels in your body?