Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-10-2016, 04:38 AM
Knower
What crystals do you meditate with?

Hi fellow crystal lovers&healers
Just a lil curious what you all use to meditate with and what kind of meditations you do, or even astral projection or lucid dreaming?
I like to use Shungite or Red jasper as my grounder
Selenite above my crown to purify energy
Annnndd my beautiful Apatite on my third eye to help with my visions
i try use different crystals but i rather work with the ones i feel drawn too the most for healing.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Knower

Good topic...I've got a small fair collection of high-vibration crystals but the ones I use regularly are Moldavite or Datolite with Phenacite, which I think really potent. I have been experimenting with others such as violet Scapolite and Danburite. The best way to meditate with crystals is just by lying in the bath, which I think your entire body can really relax but perhaps you're breathing could be a bit restrictive.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account
For a regular everyday meditation I use Clear Quartz Seer Stone, quite big, but not too big (just a little bigger then the size of my palm). While relaxing I keep it in my hand. After that I put it on my upper chest bone and start controlled breathing meditation - I breath in his energies and breath out mine back. Quite often, I begin to feel a real magic, my emotions become stronger and reality changes. The world is not ordinary any more. Pure pleasure takes control over me and then I have clear visions, sometimes astral projections. Just wonderful!
Old 03-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Pathfinder

My crystal of choice for meditation is Amethyst. I truly believe it is one of the most useful and most powerful spiritual crystals. The majority of my meditation practice has been performed with Amethyst by my side. Not to mention how strongly Amethyst resonates with the Violet Flame of self transformation and spiritual alchemy.

sunnyray
Old 04-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Master
Most of my meditations I do without crystals. If ever I do one with, I choose intuitively.
Most of my meditations have to do with getting information, insight into things that concern me. I sometimes do guided meditations that for instance take you back to Avalon, Lemuria, Telos (which is Lemurian).
Sometimes I go to my Sacred Garden if I want answers to questions. Sometimes I meet there with someone I need to communicate with for whatever reason.

I also like Solfeggio chakra meditations. They help clear, balance and heal the chakras. If you do them regularly the healing goes deeper and deeper. I'm mainly focusing on the lower 3 chakras for now, with an emphasis on the 2nd.
The other day it helped release stuff that was stuck in the bones of my lower back, esp my tailbone. Real old stuff from a previous life/lives, probably still held in my cells' memory.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:53 PM
Experiencer

I love Solfeggio meditations, it always feels like my insides are being tugged around.

If I meditate with crystals I pick out what I'm most drawn to, most recently it's been a palm-sized lithium quartz point.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:10 AM
Knower
Awesome replies :) - I love Solfeggio meditations too I feel very cleansed afterwards!
FairyCrystal it's amazing you got to heal and release things that were stuck in your lower back area , actually pretty inspiring! I know there's places I need to really heal as well
Old 29-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Knower

Great thread
Old 04-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Newbie ;)

I have a little bag with a herkimer diamond, amethyst and moldavite under my pillow, It really amplifies the dream lucidity and recall!
Old 07-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Experiencer

I have a bracelet my sweetheart bought me that always stays on my left wrist. So by default, I always meditate with those crystals haha. Seven glass/stone beads in the middle, including carnelian and aquamarine, with lava rock on either side. All on a nice steel wire.

There's also a quartz crystal ball I wear on a hemp cord around my neck. Although I do take it off when I sleep or perform strenuous activity, I'm not often seen without it. I feel alert and calm when I hold it.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.