Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 22-01-2017, 07:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Smile The Absolute

My newest non-dual spokesperson is Natalie Gray (find her at Youtube) and Natalie is a very clear and non-authoritative speaker who can discuss her own awakening and understandings of the Absolute and the One in very simple, uncomplicated terms that many others cannot or will not. Natalie will say that all there is, is the Absolute or the One and everything that is or is apparently happening comes from or is done by the Absolute - including all the horrifying/ugly stuff!
Many folks, including a lot of seekers and non-dualists, don't want to hear that and prefer to find some evil monster to blame for the "bad" stuff in life. As far as I am currently concerned, the Absolute/One/Source IS the doer and author of whatever is here - including the ugly stuff. I have no idea why the Source does any of this ugly stuff but I am willing to accept it as important or necessary FROM THE SOURCE'S perspective. If I ever find out WHY the Source does these things, I'll tell all of you. Right now, all I can do is my best and hope the Source is doing it's best.
Old 22-01-2017, 08:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
My newest non-dual spokesperson is Natalie Gray (find her at Youtube) and Natalie is a very clear and non-authoritative speaker who can discuss her own awakening and understandings of the Absolute and the One in very simple, uncomplicated terms that many others cannot or will not. Natalie will say that all there is, is the Absolute or the One and everything that is or is apparently happening comes from or is done by the Absolute - including all the horrifying/ugly stuff!
Many folks, including a lot of seekers and non-dualists, don't want to hear that and prefer to find some evil monster to blame for the "bad" stuff in life. As far as I am currently concerned, the Absolute/One/Source IS the doer and author of whatever is here - including the ugly stuff. I have no idea why the Source does any of this ugly stuff but I am willing to accept it as important or necessary FROM THE SOURCE'S perspective. If I ever find out WHY the Source does these things, I'll tell all of you. Right now, all I can do is my best and hope the Source is doing it's best.

She has a very pleasant demeanour and a wonderfully articulate self expression,
Old 22-01-2017, 11:28 AM
Master
I'll check her out, thanks for the recommendation (and the name Natalie seems to be cropping up in my life quite a bit atm, so maybe it's a sign).

EDIT Just checked her out, yeah she speaks about non-duality in a very concise, straighforward way, she reminds me a lot of Adyashanti Just watched this video, if anyone fancies giving it a watch: Non-Dual Awareness: How Did You Do It?

Last edited by A human Being : 22-01-2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old 22-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 There Exists No Cosmic Source imho

There exist no cosmic source.

There exists our finite, occupied space Universe--- see fermions and bosons ---and the macro-infinite non-occupied space that embraces our finite, occupied space Universe.

There exists a source of fresh drinking water, that comes from swamps, lakes, mountains, ice the atmosphere and prior to that, comets.

Oxygen, then water are primary to all biological life on Earth. imho

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-01-2017, 12:22 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 2 >true< 2

Absolute >truth< Absolute

Relative >truth< relative

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
There exist no cosmic source.
There exists our finite, occupied space Universe--- see fermions and bosons ---and the macro-infinite non-occupied space that embraces our finite, occupied space Universe.
There exists a source of fresh drinking water, that comes from swamps, lakes, mountains, ice the atmosphere and prior to that, comets.
Oxygen, then water are primary to all biological life on Earth. imho

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 23-01-2017, 12:45 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
That's enough evidence for her awakening being just a wishful construction.
Old 23-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
That's enough evidence for her awakening being just a wishful construction.
I hesitate to ask, but - how so?
Old 23-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I hesitate to ask...
Yeah I laughed out loud at that lol.
Old 23-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Master
Thanks for the link jim, that's enough evidence in that YouTube video to suggest her thoughts are interesting and enlightening, even those I don't necessarily agree with. The thing is, when you grok that truth is just your truth and nothing else, it puts an end to all "wishful thinking" type assessments. We're all just living our own chosen belief constructions.

Last edited by Baile : 23-01-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Old 26-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
We're all just living our own chosen belief constructions.
Please do not include me - I am not a 'we'.