Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Oath

No reincarnation for me

You know I always hear of reincarnation or something but I have no reason to believe whatsoever that this is the case with me. In fact I feel like I have been waiting for like all eternity for this lifetime. I always picture myself like a soul or something really peaceful with darkness all around me. Just waiting. Does anyone have anything to say about this? Also I remember reading something online one time about souls being called in time of need. Well this is kinda how I feel..And I've always felt I was supposed to do something(s) big.?!
Old 21-11-2005, 04:39 PM
DASA

Re: No reincarnation for me

Hello Oath,

Maybe you were a Demi-god in your past life? They're said to live for millions of years.
;-)

Have you ever read any books on reincarnation by Ian Stevenson?

Best Wishes,

Das
Old 23-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Athenon

Your serious about feeling like your all covered in darkness and about doing something big? I used to feel the same way but I burned the darkness away and I feel much better for it, but I still know what I need to do.

;)

------------------------------------
Alone and so lonely,
as lonely can be;
but some day I'll find them,
my brothers to be.
------------------------------------
Old 30-11-2005, 07:29 AM
homecoming

I think it is logical to consider that many souls come from other planets also..as there world falls into a black hole or is taken over by invaders, why wouldnt they search for a peacefull planet where they can continue growing....If god made us and the universe he made them also.
Its a bit like changing schools with our mums permission under good curcimstances he ha he ha
Old 20-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Kolo

Dear Oath ..

KINOATH DUDE!! Your souls HAVE been waiting for eternity JUST for this incarnation.

THIS incarnation is the one where we now have an opportunity to do something we have been yearning to do for eons.

Ascend - evolve - transcend this dimension, this ****. Ascend the 3 dimensional thoughtform (and all its polarities and ego) through to the 4th and onto the 5th.

And when we consciously do this - ascend. Little by little we ascend into our true magnificence.

We all have a very special part to play in Earths ascension - as individual as there are people.. but one no more magnificent than the other.
All is waiting - for one to ask those integral questions to soul - to Earth.
And to hear their answers.

Yes its big - very very big.
But there is inner work to be done first
Then soul and Earth can use us, can direct us to our bigness.

Namaste
Kolo
Old 01-02-2006, 05:54 PM
AL

I would like to continue thet vibe and say that this little slither of time we are in (say, 100 years)may well determine our next thousands of years.
LETS DO THIS THING FOLKS,F
Old 02-02-2006, 09:55 AM
DASA

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL
I would like to continue thet vibe and say that this little slither of time we are in (say, 100 years)may well determine our next thousands of years.
LETS DO THIS THING FOLKS,F

I like it ... lol

This thread has become unique to itself I think ;-)

Call out 'Gouranga' and be Happy !!

Das
Closed Thread