Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 08-06-2016, 09:44 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yes to the above!!

You gaze into their eyes and become totally lost! It's like they can see right through you and strip your soul bare and naked then and there. You can't keep up eye contact for long unless you are on the same level.

Being an old soul & very spiritually aware I can not say I have ever found myself "lost". In fact I would fit into the latter category as most people can not maintain eye contact with me for very long. My gaze is too sharp, too piercing. This is a complaint many people have issued over the years including family, friends & colleagues.

If my pharmacist friend had not interrupted this "staring match" it could have easily gone for longer. There was no threat, no intimidation, nothing but two beings on or close enough to the same level acknowledging one another for what we really are/were. Hence was why I found myself grinning like a loon afterwards for finally here was someone on par [highly spiritual] with myself in this little all American / religious town.

Quote:
A lot of the time, you get a huge feeling of reverence and awe around them that's totally terrifying! It's like they could kill you with a wave of their hand if they wanted to...the energy is intense...overwhelming.

No offense but you sound almost frightened of such individuals.

There is absolutely nothing to fear from people of such skill and ability. If there was indeed something to fear well the Buddhist / Shaolin monks of old would have taken over the world - there was, at one point, very little that was more fearsome on this planet than a properly trained monk.

But then again, maybe, as said above, being an old soul I have never felt what you are stating about awe & reverence. One can not be rendered in awe of something or someone that they are equal / on par to after all.

I said with the Hindu gentleman I put him in the back of my mind, I knew what he was, but his "threat level" was minimal.

Quote:
As soon as they enter a room, you don't need to turn around and look to know they have.

Someone who is truly spiritually aware can sense anyone, be that other have the spiritual awareness / or gifted abilities of an ant. I've never met you so not sure what has made you so hyper aware. Fear maybe? As it is someone spiritually balanced would treat such individuals as I did the Hindu gentleman - you are aware of them, you note them in your mind, but you aren't falling over yourself to either get away or get closer.

My senses are so highly tuned I am aware of what is going on around me 24/7. People [including criminals] have, over the years, tried to sneak up on me. Hasn't worked. I was stalked in Colorado by a mountain lion for two miles, I could turn around and point out where that cat was every single time despite the fact it was in the long bush.

Even when asleep the moment that someone steps a single foot, puts one foot past the threshold into my room, I am on my feet and instantly aware of what is going on. I don't require those seconds to minutes almost everyone else does to adjust from sleep to wakefulness [stretching, etc.] as I am awake instantly, my mind has literally 0 to 60 within a single heartbeat.

Quote:
Most times, they won't demonstrate their abilities, but follow them around closely for a few days or a week and you'll start seeing how they influence the akasha in subtle ways that cause massive snowball-like effects later on down the track.

I've only met two beings like it in my whole lifetime.

Hm... anyone at my level will know you are there even if you dyed your hair a different color every day of the week. Everyone has a particular "flavour" [taste, feel, smell, whatever you want to use] to their energy is the way I describe it. It doesn't matter on your emotions, that "flavour" lingers as it is your very soul. It is how I know when a friend or relative is approaching me from behind in a crowded mall rather than freaking out when a hand touches my shoulder / back because I knew long before the touch who they are.

As for most times they won't demonstrate their abilities? Huh. A truly spiritually aware [mentally balanced and spiritually balanced] individual will "demonstrate their abilities" to a peer [as in someone on par to their level, close enough to their level, or someone less developed with the latent potential to be worth getting to know] for the simple fact running into one another is not a common occurrence.

Exactly as what the Hindu gentleman and I did when at the pharmacy. We both instantly knew the other was different, we both knew the other was on par or very close to being on par spiritually and gifted. This is not beginners' spirituality / development either.

What he did was essentially extend a "hello". If I couldn't maintain eye contact then well I wouldn't be worth the bother of saying "hello" to again. I'll admit, I've extended "hellos" like he did before and subsequently ignored the person because they adverted their gaze quickly thus showing they are not as spiritually developed.

But as we were close to equal that was why I nodded because it is rude to ignore when people say hello either it be as obvious as them flapping their arms around & trying to fly or as hidden as that encounter.

Last edited by GlowWorm : 09-06-2016 at 12:29 AM.